Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Romance Outside The Norm
Romance Outside The Norm
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 04-19-05
Founder: Holyknightsteve - Stories: 44 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 14453
A community meant for less used or less accepted pairings such as ZelosXColette and RegalXRaine. Interested in becoming a part of this C2? Email me or look on my profile for my AIM screenname! All entries welcome, but please no yaoi or other weird stuff like that. There are other C2s for that. Now accepting One siders!

Angels Tears by TropicaFinn reviews
ColettexZelos T. Tales Of Symphonia TOS Video Games.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2007 - Zelos W., Colette B.
A Single Drop of Purity by Spiritua Masquerade reviews
A single drop of purity. That's all it takes for even the darkest of hearts to regret their sins. That single drop, combined with a drop of fortitude, could be the only thing able to save a world doomed from the start.[Kralette][collab: Holyknightsteve]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,694 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 6/25/2007 - Published: 12/7/2006 - Colette B., Kratos A.
Insatiable by Yamchas Big Pants reviews
Raine and Regal have a secret that they keep from the world and they are learning a few secrets about one another. "It was strange to think they had only started this a few weeks ago, yet it felt like he had held her for all time."
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 4/19/2006 - Regal B., Raine S. - Complete
More Than Meets the Eye by MixedBreedMaiya reviews
Two old friends have another adventure, and learn that there's much, much more lying beneath the smiles on the surface... RainexRegal
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 28,184 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/24/2006 - Published: 3/30/2006 - Raine S., Regal B. - Complete
Masquerade by noctepanther reviews
As the song goes, The best things happen while you're dancing.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Raine S., Regal B. - Complete
Sheena's Problem by Xekstrin reviews
She had woken up in bed with a stranger before... but this wasn't a stranger. The gang is in big trouble now as a new enemy arrives, built solely to destroy them. SheenaKuchinawaZelos. Current Chapter: Genis fights for his life in the Altamira forest!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,605 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/28/2007 - Published: 3/6/2006 - Sheena F.
To Be With You by Holyknightsteve reviews
Lloyd, you could have any girl that you wanted. I want to love you, but there are others out there who could love you in ways I can not. I don't deserve you anyway... PreseaXLloyd, oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,915 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/19/2005 - Presea C., Lloyd I. - Complete
Forgiveness by Holyknightsteve reviews
After hearing the entire true story about Lloyd and Marble, Chocolat realizes just how she wrong she was in judging Lloyd. She hopes that she can receive forgiveness from the valiant hero but will she get it? LloydXChocolat oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,003 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Lloyd I. - Complete
Jocasta by Sabriel41 reviews
Tradition tells that the end of the story overtakes all that precedes it. True as that may be, this is the rest of my story. I do not ask for forgiveness. I do not want it. I only ask to be understood. [ Pronyma ]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/11/2005 - Complete
Pray by A Taste for Tragedy reviews
[Oneshot] A hero and a heroine have a talk in the newly rebuilt Luin. He's preoccupied by dark thoughts, she does the impossible and gets him to pray.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,191 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/8/2005 - Colette B., Zelos W. - Complete
A Forbidden Love by GroudonSage reviews
Presea feels something for Lloyd and does not want to tell him, but what happens when she realizes that Lloyd likes somebody else?
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/10/2005 - Published: 10/3/2005 - Presea C., Lloyd I.
Kin by funkymoleperson reviews
A stormy evening brings an unexpected visitor to Yuan’s doorstep unearthing memories he’d worked so hard to burry. Yet in his painful reawakening, he may finally begin to heal. YuanRaine. Oneshot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,389 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2005 - Complete
Love has it's ways by Cruxis swordsman reviews
Raine x Zelos fanfic requested by GiantShrimp1992 from the official ToS forums.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2005 - Raine S., Zelos W.
Hidden Hearts by Trevor X reviews
He turned and looked beside him. She was beautiful when she slept, her chest gently rising and falling with each breath. He stared, mesmerized...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 40,024 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/17/2006 - Published: 9/15/2004 - Kratos A., Sheena F. - Complete
7 Years Later by Tical reviews
Seven years after Tales of Symphonia, all of the heroes have settled down, but a new evil has arisen and the Symphonian heroes may have a tough job ahead of them. Rated for violence. Chapter 5 up. Ch. 6 coming soon. Direct sequal to The Ultimate Pairings.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,079 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/18/2005 - Published: 8/16/2005 - Lloyd I., Raine S.
The Tale of the Little Prince by IchiIchigo reviews
While the group rests in Flanoir, Zelos tells Presea a story as they sit by the fire...Some spoilers.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,194 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Zelos W., Presea C.
You Found Me Too Late by Kitten Kisses reviews
Lloyds meets up with the Professor…five years after the reunion of the worlds of Tethe'alla and Sylvarant...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,198 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Published: 8/20/2005 - Raine S., Lloyd I. - Complete
Free Your Soul by Luray123 reviews
A surprising discovery reveals hidden desires...[Gelette]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,241 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/4/2005 - Colette B., Genis S.
Book of Days by Sabriel41 reviews
Truth be told, their reunion was an accident. But fate works in funny ways, so does she, and he's learned better than to argue with both. [Postgame.]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/1/2005 - Raine S., Zelos W. - Complete
The Ultimate Pairings by Tical reviews
The ultimate ToS pairings. Zelos and Colette in love, Regal and Presea 4 years later, and Lloyd and Raine get married! Zelos x Colette, Regal x Presea, Lloyd x Raine. NEW! Genis' Girlfriends! Chapter 7 up.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,319 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/18/2005 - Published: 8/15/2005
Mommy, where do babies come from? by Tical reviews
Sidestory to The Ultimate Pairings. Lloyd and Raine have a second child on the way and their daughter wants to know where babies come from! One Shot.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/16/2005 - Lloyd I., Raine S. - Complete
Kitchens by Luray123 reviews
Oneshot. Lloyd contemplates his frustration over his feelings for Raine, and a certain midget ruins the romance. LloydxRaine!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,938 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/1/2005 - Lloyd I., Raine S. - Complete
Midsummer's Festival by A Taste for Tragedy reviews
Meltokio is celebrating Festival, a holiday which is quite famous. And where are our heroes? Why, celebrating of course! But little did they know that such a romantic night really would bring love for them... Pairings: ZXC, LXS, GXP, KRAXRAIXREG
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,903 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/14/2005 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Colette B., Zelos W. - Complete
Undying Love by Zelosfangurl reviews
Now that Zelos is dead,Colette is unable to cure this pain that resides inside of her heart.What happens when she visits his grave?Zelos x Colette.OneShot!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 917 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/30/2005 - Zelos W., Colette B. - Complete
The Would Have Been by funkymoleperson reviews
Amidst an ancient and powerful plot by some unknown evil, a life is caught in the balance. Now a pawn, in a great and terrible game of death and deception, Presea struggles against the darkness...and herself. PreseaLloyd fic.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,308 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/21/2005 - Published: 5/9/2005 - Presea C., Lloyd I. - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »