Home Community Books Artemis Fowl Romantic Artemis Fowl Stories
Romantic Artemis Fowl Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Artemis Fowl, Since: 05-11-11
Founder: MissAuroraMarie - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 92258
What the name says.

Young and Stupid by RAHbooks reviews
Before Holly met Trouble Kelp or Artemis Fowl, she met someone very important to her past and future at the LEP Acadamy. My OC . Rated T because I'm going to try to get some action in later. HollyXOC, some implied RootXVinyaya
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 26,963 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 2/7/2012 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Holly S., Trouble K. - Complete
Half the Perfect World by Alchemechanist reviews
It had been four months since he had had a call from her. They said she was busy. And when she finally found him she said otherwise. And he ran with her before the People could kill them all for an act she had not committed. A new life was to be built.
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 109,946 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 6/3/2010 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Artemis F., Holly S. - Complete
Holly's Diary by einstinette reviews
Lately Holly has been confused about her feelings for Artemis Fowl. She begns writing a diary so that she can understand her feelings better. Will she be shocked by what she finds out, or does she already know? A/H eventually. Can they truly succeed?
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 90 - Words: 259,175 - Reviews: 1528 - Favs: 421 - Follows: 325 - Updated: 8/12/2012 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Holly S., Artemis F. - Complete
Fowl Ties by Kitsune Heart reviews
Premarital relations, elf lessons, hot tubs, dirty dancing, pure torture, relentless gossip, brutal honesty, old shame, and bedroom games. Another collection of moments between Artemis and Holly. Chapter 21: He doesn't know what to do NOW, but I'm sure he could think up something good.
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 501 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 253 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Artemis F., Holly S.
Fowl Shorts by Kitsune Heart reviews
A collection of humorous stories covering: the use of lotion, violent Holly, hormone-addled Artemis, swear toads, fairy cuisine, public singing, memes, sexy dancing, sports cars, innuendo, female "purity," rockstar anatomy, babysitting, gods, and romance.
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 394 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Holly S., Artemis F. - Complete
Five Artemis Kisses and One That Was Not by Thief of Black Winged Hearts reviews
This is one of those five and one fic. The five times Artemis kissed Holly and the one time she kissed him instead. This shows the progression of the A/H relationship over time. Rated T for swearing and mildly dirty scenes
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,304 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Artemis F., Holly S. - Complete
Burning Love by MissAuroraMarie reviews
One fire was all it took to ruin the most passinate love. But how did it all begin? And what will happen in the end? rated T because im as paranoid as Foaly.
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,948 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/28/2011 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Artemis F., Holly S.
Right In Front of Her Nose by ArtyIsMine reviews
Artemis/Holly fluff. This has a plot. Artemis confesses to Holly about how he likes her. They will have to learn about how to make their relationship work. But will everyone approve? Or will another unforseen issue get in the way?
Artemis Fowl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,732 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/30/2014 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Artemis F., Holly S.
Dark Blue by Kitsune Heart reviews
Oneshot. After a moment of fun goes awry, Artemis realizes that their time travel adventure has left Holly with a new phobia. Reluctantly, Holly allows Artemis a chance to cure this inhibition, also giving him a chance to overcome an old one. Fluffy?
Artemis Fowl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Holly S., Artemis F. - Complete
ArtemisHolly thing by hollybridgetpeppermint reviews
This one has no official title, but no number either, so it's just ArtemisHolly thing right now. Artemis and Holly older now, don't worry get married. There is one more part of this coming, but I'm not the one writing it, so I don't know when I'll have i
Artemis Fowl - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,723 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/17/2006 - Artemis F., Holly S.
A Lack of Talent by Thief of Black Winged Hearts reviews
Slightly crackish. What happens when Artemis gets caught singing in the shower? Blackmail, that's what!
Artemis Fowl - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,665 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/27/2010 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Artemis F., Holly S. - Complete
Lipstick stains by Aleauxvander reviews
It probably wasn't the wisest decision for them to be doing this in the room next to the banquet hall where the most important persons in the Lower Elements were gathered... Oh well, such is life.Artemis/Holly.
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,073 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Artemis F., Holly S. - Complete
The Aphrodite Curse by Jessica-X reviews
"Any minute now, he's going to ask what's wrong with me... and what am I going to be able to answer him?" While Artemis is treated at the J. Argon Clinic, he and Holly become closer than ever. Not that the People are too happy about it. :COMPLETE!:
Artemis Fowl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 85,279 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 6/18/2011 - Published: 5/8/2011 - Artemis F., Holly S. - Complete