Home Community General Romantic Leanings
Romantic Leanings
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-20-07
Founder: Sharem - Stories: 331 - Followers: 1 - id: 43701
This is a C2 community that will have my favorite romantic stories, be they regular or yaoislash.

The Dragon Medley by Fluid Consciousness reviews
A collection of one-shots exploring themes that may or may not appear in everyone's favourite game. Chapter 7 - Forgiveness: F!Mahariel and Alistair.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,392 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/2/2011 - Published: 10/19/2010
I did her too by Cybrind reviews
This one shot is inspired by one of the companion conversations. I always found it odd they talk about Hawke as if s/he can't hear them.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Hawke (F) - Complete
Weeping Feathers by The Lilacgirl reviews
Mara Hawke is frustrated and fearful she is loosing Anders slowly as he becomes more withdrawn over time. She finds comfort with an most unlikely object.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/4/2011 - Anders, Hawke (M) - Complete
Crossing the Stream: A Bioware Crossover by goldenEY3 reviews
When a routine mass relay jump goes wrong, Shepard finds herself in a world where magic, dwarfs and elves exist. Can she find a way back, and can she really trust this man called Hawke?
Crossover - Mass Effect & Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 57,348 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/2/2011 - Published: 6/15/2011 - Shepard (F), Hawke (M) - Complete
Offerings by KCousland reviews
Written for the Valentine's day challenge on the Cheeky monkeys forum. Someone's in love with Kallian and the time has come for him to make his feelings known. With a little help from friends. One-shot.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,238 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/12/2011 - Tabris, Sten - Complete
A Dream's Hope by Arella1 reviews
Kagome has had enough of her husband's treatment. She's leaving, but will he let her go?
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,142 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 17 - Published: 11/13/2009 - [Kagome H., Sesshomaru] - Complete
The One Who Earned His Respect by Yami Nocturna reviews
SasukeUsa The last epic battle with Naruto ended with Sasuke in a coma. But as his body lay in the hospital, his soul took the form of a small black cat who ended up in the care of one Usagi Tsukino. One-shot
Crossover - Sailor Moon & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,821 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/5/2011 - Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Sasuke U. - Complete
The Rose by RandomWittering reviews
A One shot short story, set after the defeat of the Archdemon.
Dragon Age - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Mahariel, Alistair
Losing And Gaining by MyRainingDropsOfTeal reviews
"When I went there, another guy was leaving her house. And he snogged her goodbye." "Well, that's not so bad –" "It was my best friend." "Yikes." .:. Ron and Jacob drink away their worries, but Jake ends up finding someone better than Bella... .:. JBXRL
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,254 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Remus L., Jacob - Complete
Different Protectors by sarhea reviews
Once upon a time a jounin who would become Hokage witnesses something he should not have; something that would give him a different perspective, a new friend, and a way to save his village and life many years into the future. COMPLETE
Crossover - Inuyasha & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,966 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 410 - Follows: 85 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Kagome H., Minato N. - Complete
Firefly by Araceil reviews
FINISHED - EPILOGUE TO COME. When they went to sleep, they hoped of a better future. But with Gaia insane and Magic as dead as his friends, Harry has no reason to stay. Escape and exist was all he had in mind when he stowed away on a ship to Pandora. Not another war. Slash.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avatar - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 79,896 - Reviews: 2163 - Favs: 3,454 - Follows: 3,445 - Updated: 9/30/2012 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Harry P., Tsu'tey
Moments of Joy by vehlr reviews
The first time he sees her, he is struck by how tall she is. He somehow expected a mage to be much shorter. Ficathon entry. Teagan/f!mage.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,470 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Teagan G., Amell - Complete
Saved for Last by mongoose-bite reviews
She was a dwarf, a duster, an innocent victim, a threat to the throne, a Grey Warden and a hero. She fought dirty, never gave up, and she had the strange and annoying habit of saving his life. Brosca/Loghain
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,739 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/20/2010 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Brosca, Loghain M. - Complete
Path to Redemption by Deeca reviews
The defeat of the Archdemon has brought little relief to Marissa's shattered soul as she struggles with her place in the world as Alistair struggles to find the path to his redemption.
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,785 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/26/2010 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Cousland, Alistair - Complete
Seven Months by Deeca reviews
Miranda Cousland made the ultimate sacrifice at the Landsmeet. Will the one man who secretly loves her be able to keep his promise to her or will he be the one to save her from herself?
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 28,830 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/22/2010 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Cousland, Alistair - Complete
One last goodbye by Ianthia reviews
The blight is over. Elissa heads out for one last stop at Redcliffe to say goodbye. Bioware owns everything! Thanks to my beta reader this has been edited! I hope you enjoy this new version even more! I will continue the story. It will need a name change
Dragon Age - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,418 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Cousland, Teagan G.
I See You by Sharem reviews
ME1/ME2 Kaiden POV: He watches Tali go from a naive young girl to a confident, strong young woman. They see who each are and have become. Set in the ME 'Verse created by Ms Morpheus in her stories, From the Ashes and Metamorphosis.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,395 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Kaidan A., Tali'Zorah - Complete
Adrift by toomuchconflict reviews
After her trial, Tali decides to take one last walk around the ship of her childhood... but old metal and humming machinery only take you so far.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,241 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Tali'Zorah, Kal'Reegar - Complete
Rannoch by InHarmsWay reviews
Shepard and Tali take the first step on Rannoch.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,272 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Shepard (M), Tali'Zorah - Complete
Just Haven't Met You Yet by Blitz Chick reviews
A Commander and a C-Sec officer discuss why their relationships haven't worked. What may have happened between the two during ME1 and ME2. You should listen to the various songs while reading. NOW COVERING ME3! WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 76 - Words: 145,299 - Reviews: 240 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Shepard (F), Garrus V.
Connection by sandman7734 reviews
She tried to push him away. She tried to deny her feelings. But Samara will soon learn that the heart is stronger than the mind. Shepard/Samara oneshot. Revised edition.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,751 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/7/2010 - Samara, Shepard (M)
Fact or Fiction by earthbender068 reviews
can genma get sakura to see he's what she's been searching for? for princessyuri1! genmaxsakura, mention of kibaxnaruto. one shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,520 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/6/2009 - Genma S., Sakura H. - Complete
I'll Always Be Here by WolverinesDarlin reviews
One shot. What was going on in Shepards and Garrus' minds when they see each other for the first time again. What happened in the shuttle on the way back? And what COULD have happened in the briefing room? Could their romance have started earlier?
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,327 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/6/2010 - Shepard (F), Garrus V. - Complete
Life after Death by Star Fata reviews
Death really changes a woman, in some ways for the better. Femshep, hint of Garrus/Femshep. Oneshot
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,076 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Shepard (F), Garrus V. - Complete
Mass Effect: Closure by LuckIs0nMySide reviews
Postgame ME2 Oneshot. Focuses on the relationship between Shepard and Tali, and the one he used to have with Ashley. Story has been revised in additional chapter due to reviewer feedback. Credit goes to Stradivarium and Candle In The Night.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,774 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/8/2010 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Shepard (F), Tali'Zorah - Complete
185 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »