Home Community Books Harry Potter Ron and Hermione Romance Stories
Ron and Hermione Romance Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 09-18-04
Founder: hpobsesed - Stories: 85 - Followers: 47 - Staff: 1 - id: 2597
What the title says! R&Hr all the WAY!

Poetic Puppy Love by Tomato Potato reviews
A Valentine's Day fic. Hermione starts receiving poems and gifts from a secret admirer who plans to meet her at midnight we all know who that is. Cute, fluffy, and romantic fic.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/7/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Thanks to the Silence by The Dessa reviews
They now sat in stillness yet again, it was still uncomfortable and awkward but less heavy, they were a little bit more peaceful. Ron was staring at the wall in front of her, she wondered what he was thinking of and found herself staring at him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,266 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/5/2004 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Dare You To Move by rose-angel1128 reviews
Based on the song, Dare You To Move... Everything all starts on one Saturday afternoon, when Ron wants to play chess... R&R! RHr!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,452 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/7/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Late Night Love and Brownies by Lady Fowl-Potter of the Rings reviews
A piece of RonHerm one shot romantic fluff with a dash of Fred George for humour and a mention (or two) of HarryGinny
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,110 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/6/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Coming Into Her Own by kelly marie 123 reviews
Quote: "I loosened up a lot though as I got older. And Hermione is going to, too."--JK Rowling. In the summer after OotP, Hermione learns to just seize the day and have fun with her friends while exploring her relationship with a certain redhead. COMPLETE
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,523 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/3/2004 - Published: 6/12/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
The Poem by natalia-8989 reviews
This fic is actually not a poem. Simple fluffiness. RHr what else?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,540 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/2/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Stay In This Moment by RandHrfan reviews
Ron loves Hermione, Hermione loves Ron. What happends when she has to wake him up? A must read fanfic! I messed up a word, please look past it. And to all of those who are telling me Hermione's middle name is Jean not Jane blame JK, she changed it
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/3/2007 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
Love by JenniGellerBing reviews
I look at him, sitting there, all red hair and freckled, Weasley to his very core, and I wonder how I fell in love with such imperfection. Because Ron Weasley is about as far as you can get from perfect." RHr fluff, one-shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,015 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/30/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G. - Complete
In Dreams by sharingank reviews
After helping Ron with his homework, Hermoine has some crazy dreams...just something random and silly I thought up...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Summer Escapade by MusicRomanza reviews
It's the summer after fifth year and Ron can't wait for Hermione to come to the Burrow, so he takes matters into his own hands. complete.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,205 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Keeping Busy by SoraGirl reviews
Four weeks alone can take a serious toll on two best friends and can sometimes lead to unexpected results. A serious of small events at 12 Grimmauld Place, leading up to one big kiss. RHr. Please R&R! :D COMPLETE!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,940 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/30/2004 - Published: 7/29/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
All along by Uluru2064 reviews
The celebration of Ginny's 22nd birthday leads Ron to believe he may have been missing something . . .
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,382 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/28/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Love Makes The World Go Round by Im-AcErBiC reviews
Hermione wants love, but is it right there in front of her? R&R please! Main couple is R&Hr also inclues H&G
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,493 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W.
The Sound of His Voice by C. Fireball reviews
[Complete] Hermione does a favour for Harry when he's out of town, while there she inadvertently overhears a conversation that irrevocably changes her life. RHr, Post Hogwarts, Pre HBP.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,638 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/23/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Perfect by thatswrite reviews
...If you love someone, really love someone, with your whole heart, they are Perfect in your eyes, as is, you are Perfect in someone else's eyes.' Ron and Hermione fic about being Perfect and being in love. Short, sweet, and slight angsty.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Attributes by Dendera reviews
Begin with one sarcastic Ron Weasley; add an indignant Hermione Granger. Blend equal parts quarreling, chemistry, and tension. Add pinch of flirtation. Mix well. Set in the days of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,419 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/21/2004 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
I'd Rather be In Love by swirly reviews
COMPLETED! RH fluff. Hermione overhears a very interesting conversation between Harry and Ron, but before she can stay hidden from them, disaster strikes. Features a Wet!Trio. ;)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,290 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/20/2004 - Published: 5/5/2003 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Hungry Eyes by A Graton reviews
Story One of Pentagram Points Series. During Christmas break, Ron and Hermione must confront their ever growing feelings for one another. Written pre-OOTP, the two battle with normal teenage angst.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,873 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/15/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Get Over It by sharingank reviews
Ron and Hermione have yet another row...will they EVER admit that they love each other?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,652 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/12/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Good Luck, Ron by thatswrite reviews
I look before I leap and it's not like me to dive at the opportunity of something...something magical. Love is magical.' Hermione's POV of giving Ron a good luck kiss on the cheek before his first Quidditch match. [RonHermione]
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
Of Timid Touches by Kay Elle Hunter reviews
Ron and Hermione bicker over a game of chess, a few rumours about them are mentioned and Ron is brought to ponder how he feels about Hermione. With the help of a few timid touches everything … fits into place… (RHr)
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,108 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/10/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
I Promise You Always by goodlittlecatholicschoolgirl reviews
It's their last night together at Hogwarts and Ron is nervous about the future. Can a relationship truly go beyond just an in-school romance? RWHG. Please r&r!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,041 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Snow by leftsockarchive reviews
A stone in the chest sinks. There is a magical solution to regret. All you have to do is turn back time. R-Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,702 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 7/8/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Marshmallows by leftsockarchive reviews
Ron and Hermione think they're alone in the Gryffindor common room. They are not. Written for the checkmated.com New Year's Kiss challenge.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,397 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2004 - Ron W., Hermione G.
Harry Potter and the Glass Slipper by friends-16uk reviews
Cinerella with a new hero. RHr and Ron isn't the prince. First Fic. Now PG for incredibly weak, not worth mentioning, swearing. Complete, finished, done!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,868 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 23 - Updated: 6/30/2004 - Published: 4/20/2004 - Hermione G., Ron W. - Complete
85 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »