Home Community Anime/Manga Fruits Basket Rooftop Romance
Rooftop Romance
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fruits Basket, Since: 06-22-05
Founder: Kittysand Katie - Stories: 141 - Followers: 67 - Staff: 2 - id: 17176
It's his thinking place...it's her way to find him...it's their bonding place...it's the roof. A haven for romance between Kyou Sohma and Tohru Honda.

Lilies by Bay City Kitty reviews
ONESHOTEDNESS. Kyo comes down with the flu and is confined to the house. So to keep him amused, Tohru invents a rather unique game for them to play...
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,280 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Size Matters by Ochako107 reviews
[KxT] ONESHOT Kyo finally got the nerve to ask Tohru out and she said yes! But when the new boy in school begins flirting with her, everyone starts to wonder whether size really matters or not. REVISED
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,915 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/5/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
A Whole New Meaning by Freya Bobbissimo reviews
Kyou didn't start noticing that there was much more to life until the day he met Tohru.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 320 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Good Mood by Freya Bobbissimo reviews
That pliable temper of yours isn't going to convince me otherwise. You're happy. KyouxTohru
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 316 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
I Sometimes Watch by Lucky Meryl reviews
I sometimes watch her sleep, cook, smile, work. I can't help myself. I love to look at her. She's...everything. Fluff. 1st person POV of Kyou.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,314 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Welcome to the Zodiac Host Club! by Ochako107 reviews
[Complete] The Zodiac Host Club:a group of men, each with a different personality that entertain women with charm. Their special attraction that girls flock to see is the Zodiac Cat! Yet, when Tohru falls at the Sohma doorstep, chaos erupts and sparks fly
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 148,682 - Reviews: 1044 - Favs: 440 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 8/9/2007 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Tape by mentalsunflower reviews
She sees his eyes, so wide and hurt and afraid, and all she wants to do is help him and tape his heart back together. [Kyoru]
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Tohru H., Kyo S. - Complete
The Notes by Kyo-my-Love reviews
When Kyo is left home alone he decides to find out who Tohru likes...and just his luck, Uo and Tohru have been writing to one another about the school dance on friday and who they are taking! Kyoru oneshot!
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Our Dance From The Night Before by moose2828 reviews
The story starts at a school dance. After the dance Kyo begins to get sick. He becomes weaker every say until he's eventually an inch away from leaving his life behind. This is my first Fruits Basket FanFic so be nice. TearJerker. KyoTohru
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,077 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/12/2006 - Published: 5/26/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H.
Summers Under the Apple Tree by Capheine reviews
[AU] A long time ago, Grandfather told me that his friend once stumbled upon a monster's festival in this forest. Now I'm lost... and I don't think the monsters have gone away. A tale of monsters, unforgettable summers and the untouchable man. [KxT]
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,567 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/31/2006 - Published: 5/15/2006 - Tohru H., Kyo S.
Only One Week To Remember by Eminaxer reviews
There's only one week left until graduation and everyone has a secret. Was this family ever intended to have a happy ending? Contains spoilers. Mainly KyoXTohru
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,704 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/15/2006 - Published: 5/14/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H.
Butterfly Shaped Onigiri by Belle Hiver reviews
One-shot cute fluffy little Kyoru. Just the two sitting on the roof and talking, when Kyo accidentally gives Tohru a cute nickname. Lots of blushing and stammering abound.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,376 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/8/2004 - Complete
Washing Dishes by Priestess Kohana reviews
As Tohru washes dishes, Kyo comes in to help. Kyoru R&R please! Oneshot. Complete.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,089 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/27/2006 - Tohru H., Kyo S. - Complete
Kyou, Caged by a thousand winds reviews
Kyou in his cell, wondering if he's going mad. [gen, hints of KyouTohru]
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2005 - Kyo S. - Complete
Courage by Gemini1 reviews
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. LaoTzu. KyouTohru drabble. WAFFtastic!
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/11/2005 - Tohru H., Kyo S.
Starlit Sky by WingedFlame reviews
Tohru's left home, and Kyo's feeling a little down... Oneshot KyoTohru.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 443 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/6/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Thus Did They Live by Weirdly reviews
Thus did she live, and thus did she die. TohruKyo. Oneshot.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 404 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/3/2006 - Tohru H., Kyo S. - Complete
Her Miracle by Swaying Cherry Blossoms reviews
AU: I am Kyo Sohma, and I am about to tell you my story. I will tell you now, in advance, that although you will be guaranteed to smile as you read this, you will also cry. Based on the novel and movie A Walk To Remember. Kyoru.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,455 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/12/2009 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H.
How to Love and Care for your Onigiri by WHPIAR reviews
The Juunishi go to America for the Summer. Kyo doesn't get to go and passes out in a ditch. Kyo spends that summer alone with Tohru that is, until some unexpected company arrives, facing his problem, and overcoming some mental obsticals.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,430 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 6/15/2007 - Published: 6/28/2005 - Tohru H., Kyo S.
Second Thoughts by mentalsunflower reviews
Two people tangled in a web of memories, lies, and love both have second thoughts about the direction their lives seem to be going...without each other. [Kyoru]
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 40,572 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/25/2007 - Published: 4/25/2006
A Modest Love by neko-801 reviews
Kyo has finally admitted his feeling for Tohru to himself but will he ever admit them to Tohru?... better hurry Kyo! your not the only one who has feelings for her!
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/23/2006 - Published: 4/18/2006 - Tohru H.
Itsumo, Nekkosan by my nymphetamine girl reviews
A case of mistaken birthdays and surprise cuddles involving Tohru and Kyo. All alone, with a continued, sappy plotline. Fluff, I guess you could call it... R&R!
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,454 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/18/2006 - Published: 4/14/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H.
Give me your hand by blackwingscrimsonangel reviews
A oneshot set after chapter 48 of the manga. Tohru is having a nightmare about the haunted house and Kyo comes in to comfort her. KyoxTohru Mild language. Mostly Kyo's pov.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
Hikari by camisado-in-a-dress reviews
You gave me light. You showed me the way out. You even made the cute little catshaped rice balls for me. [TohruxKyo] [End of series spoilers]
Fruits Basket - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 147 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2006 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
The Colour of Wallpaper by Capheine reviews
[Oneshot] If I could look her in the eye, then maybe I wouldn't be stuck in my room. If I could get her back, then maybe I wouldn't have memorized the colour of wallpaper.
Fruits Basket - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/17/2004 - Kyo S., Tohru H. - Complete
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »