Home Community Anime/Manga Black Cat Roses of the Night
Roses of the Night
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Black Cat, Since: 04-27-09
Founder: apatia-a - Stories: 32 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 12 - id: 69461
This is a community for the Black Cat couple Creed X Train, so please don't place any others here. This basically where Creed has his way with Train. Plz remember Creed/Train pairing ONLY!

Unlucky Roses by FutileCola reviews
What would happen if Creed and Train oneday awoke in a warped dimension? Their only way of survival to team up in a trio, with a mysterious princess? T For violence and # %& swears. May change in later chapters.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,704 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Creed D., Train H.
Where are you Train? by JokersAceInTheHole reviews
Catching Creed had been one thing, putting him behing bars, another. Him dying? That wasn't in the plans. T for sexual references
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,241 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Creed D., Train H. - Complete
The Witch is Dead by Lunaly reviews
"Witch". What if Creed was, more or less, right.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,700 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/12/2014 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Train H., Creed D.
Never Forget by Blood Rose Vampiress reviews
Creed remembers Train and wishes they could be together again. CreedxTrain. Yaoi.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 341 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/13/2010 - Creed D., Train H. - Complete
In the Beginning by Levi's Nice Ass reviews
Chronos era. Creed and Train are partners...in more ways than one. Creed/Train shounen-ai. Rated T for violence. IF YOU DONT LIKE BOY LOVE THEN DONT FRICKIN READ THIS! no creed haters please.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 871 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Creed D., Train H. - Complete
Love letter by Escaped Ninja reviews
A letter from Creed to Train. One-sided Yaoi.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 484 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/11/2010 - Published: 10/28/2010 - Train H., Creed D. - Complete
Black Cat 2: The Tomorrow People part 3 by Eddward Lavigne reviews
New characters! Sorry everyone for the fights and the text. It may be difficult to read and I really didn't know how to get more descriptive with my fight scenes. It will be more easy to understand once I make it into a manga.
Black Cat - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,053 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Train H., Creed D. - Complete
Il fine è solo l'inizio by Savvy Recluse reviews
Creed is slowly dying away, after the events that lead to his demise. the end of the Black cat manga Will bringing him back together with Train also bring back his will to live? Can they learn to make amends with each other? Basically CreedxTrain XD
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,872 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 10/18/2009 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Creed D., Train H.
Good Morning Sunshine by Xovinn reviews
I have heard that things done for love are beyond good and evil. And I love you too, by the way.”
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/12/2007 - Train H., Creed D. - Complete
Golden Abyss by Phoenix Takaramono reviews
SUPERNATURAL AU Someone seems to be targeting Chronos from the inside, seeking to expose their secret, mythical existence to humans. Train, reincarnated Felix and butler extraordinaire, faces a web of confusion and lost love as he's thrown into a world of lies and manipulation where everyone's after him and things aren't as they appear to be. VAMP Creed/ FELIX Train
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,090 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Train H., Creed D.
Nighttime Visit by Bankai-257 reviews
Train goes to relax after a mission on his favorite rooftop when an uninvited guest shows up and a confession is made. Train finds himself accepting. Oneshot! Fluffy. TrainxCreed.
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,290 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Complete
Chronos' Pet by AMango reviews
My version of the time before Train meets Saya and around the time when he joins the Chrono Numbers. I'm trying to keep the storyline fitting with the manga and anime to some extent. CreedTrain pairing. Rating may be changed to M as the story progresses.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,304 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 1/21/2008 - Published: 10/10/2007 - Train H., Creed D.
Happily Ever After by Godell reviews
Please understand, I truly, utterly hate you. You are ruining the happily ever after, you see, and I can't have that. A Valentine's Day fic with a dark twist. Creed/Train and very subtle hints of Train/Saya and Creed/Saya. Oneshot.
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 754 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Creed D., Saya M. - Complete
Kindred Spirits by Musal reviews
AU: Creed Diskenth, a lonely teen who never had anyone's love. Train Heartnet, a teen who always loses those he loves. What happens when like souls meet by chance? CreedxTrain
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 88,822 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 7/20/2011 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Creed D., Train H.
Blue Rose in the Night by reychop reviews
After Eden's destruction, and with the sweeper scattered, Black Cat was on his own. That was until he met Creed on a bar, and a series of unexpected event took place. And voila! Love was born. Creed/Train
Black Cat - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,676 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/12/2009 - Published: 4/28/2009
Opposites by X Inori x reviews
[One Shot!] The battle between Creed and Train, among that fight feelings are revealed, in a twist of irony. CreedxTrain
Black Cat - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 952 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Complete