Home Community Books Vampire Academy RosexLissa: The True Forbidden Romance
RosexLissa: The True Forbidden Romance
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampire Academy, Since: 09-28-11
Founder: Goth Albino Angel - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 95542
Seriously? No specific communities about Rose and Her best friend? Well, here's one for a Guardian and a Royal in love. Only the best I've read get in. PM me if you think others should be added

Bulletproof Love by OpheliacAngel
Lissa's never told the truth to anyone, except Rose. And that she couldn't help. Written for Yuletide Madness for grlgoddess. Lissa/Rose. Written for the movie, but works with both the film and the books.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 939 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/1 - Rose H., Lissa D. - Complete
Vasilisa Dragomir's Can't-Fail Plan(s) To Seduce 1 Rosemarie Hathaway by seriousish reviews
Love on the run.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,184 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/1 - Rose H., Lissa D. - Complete
Catch Me When I Fall by Demon of the Snow reviews
Rose returns from Russia hurt and confused. Lissa's there to comfort her, but can she tell her best friend the truth about her feelings? Oneshot, may or may not stay that way. LissaXRose. Set after Blood Promise.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,993 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 18 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Rose H., Lissa D. - Complete
Complicated Names by bloodsucking vampire girl reviews
Roses first impression of Lissa was that she was annoying and blushed to much. Her second impression was that the girl was really alright; and all it took for her to realise this was a few whacks at her teachers face. Takes place in kindergarten.
Vampire Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 565 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/25/2011 - Lissa D., Rose H. - Complete
Innocent by CreativeSlash reviews
"You're string of lights is still bright to me. Who you are, is not where you've been." Song-Fic
Vampire Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/16/2011 - Lissa D., Rose H. - Complete
My Angel by moonstruckgirl15 reviews
Christian may be her lover, but he'll never be her Angel
Vampire Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/7/2012 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Rose H., Lissa D. - Complete
Meeting Twilight? by Kelsey Souza reviews
Lissa and Rose meet the cast of Twilight, or do they? Rated T because of death.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 259 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Rose H., Lissa D. - Complete