Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon Rough and Tumble
Rough and Tumble
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 05-06-10
Founder: blindkitten - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 81227
A community dedicated to the best Ruffnut and Tuffnut stories. I'll add the stories as they come. Right now there aren't too many, so if you want yours to be added, PM me!

Tuff New Haircut by Purple.Chocolate.Stars reviews
Tuffnut gets a haircut and it's much more than not wanting to look like his sister anymore. Oneshot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Tuffnut, Ruffnut - Complete
The Zippleback by Luki Dimension reviews
To the village, they've always been Ruffnut-and-Tuffnut. Two minds, one entity. Doesn't mean they're happy about it.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,698 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 21 - Published: 4/2/2010 - Tuffnut, Ruffnut - Complete
Name Me Not by Random-StoryKeeper reviews
After a long morning of training with their Zippleback, Ruffnut and Tuffnut find relief and shade under the cove, and not to mention another of their famous arguments.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Ruffnut, Tuffnut - Complete