Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera Rowen's favs
Rowen's favs
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 01-30-05
Founder: rowensage - Stories: 9 - Followers: 7 - id: 11079
These are fics that I consider personal favorites. usually they will be EOC or EM, with a few exceptions.

The Phantom's Sheherazade tale by Elriowiel1 reviews
After Christine had left with Raoul, Erik went mad and started to kidnapp the ballerinas of the theatre and kill them. Can Meg save her friends from Erik and Erik from his madness as Sheherazde saved her sultan? EMG
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,435 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/15/2005 - Published: 2/12/2005
Fools with Starry Eyes by Lemony Apple reviews
This fic is so totally COMPLETED! Little Meg Giry was a little jealous of Christine Daae. When she finds the Phantoms mask after his escape, Meg recieves a alarming note that demands its return. MegErikcombo of both book and musical
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,946 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/13/2005 - Published: 2/8/2005 - Meg Giry, Erik - Complete
Thorns of a Rose by Irish Angell reviews
Meg finds the passageway that the Phantom escaped through and she decides to go and look for him. Not a very good summary, I know, but I was never good at them. Moviebased, Erik x Meg. HIATUS!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,390 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/1/2005 - Published: 2/19/2005 - Erik, Meg Giry
Into La Ment by Rue Marie reviews
Everything has fallen apart around little Giry. Or so she feels.. Maybe it has. Anyway, a predicament has her meeting a past interest. [Proceeding musical or film. Rating for violence.]R&R
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 28,799 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 1/14/2005 - Erik, Meg Giry - Complete
Right as Rain by tapioca two-step reviews
After the fire, Meg returns to the Opera House with a mask and a proposition for the Phantom. In order to save herself, she promises the impossible: to draw Christine back to the opera and back into Erik's arms. What happens when her plan backfires?
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,202 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/27/2007 - Published: 1/9/2005 - Erik, Meg Giry
Blind Worship by Purple-Flutterby reviews
The Phantom haunts a new Opera house, alone and undisturbed, until a beautiful blind woman stumbles into his lair. He knows he has no right to keep her, but his he cannot stand to let her go. (Bad bad summary. you understand) pweeze read and tell me wha
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/26/2005 - Published: 1/13/2005
Who is this Angel? by Orli's EEPs Chica reviews
Meg Giry is among those who enters the cellars of the opera, searching for the phantom. When she finds herself trapped with him, can they learn to live together, or will their anger tear them apart? MegErik pairing R&R!Updated June 28th
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 61 - Words: 96,689 - Reviews: 1619 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 6/28/2007 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Erik, Meg Giry
Requiem's End by Doormouse reviews
What Shall I, a wretch, say then? To which Protector shall I appeal? King of awful majesty, O God spare the supplicant...Latin mass EM
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 26 - Words: 108,786 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/15/2006 - Published: 1/28/2005 - Meg Giry, Erik - Complete
Child In The Snow by Totschafe reviews
Erik finds a blind infant girl in the snow behind the opera house. He takes her in as his daughter and raises her. But as she gets older and he becomes attached to Christine, will their bond be broken?
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 40,996 - Reviews: 333 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/4/2005 - Published: 1/13/2005 - Erik - Complete