Home Community Cartoons Teen Titans Royal Order of BBxRae Knights
Royal Order of BBxRae Knights
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Teen Titans, Since: 05-05-08
Founder: Qwertymann - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 58120
All of your BBxRae story needs, only the best of the best will be in here.

Reflections on Royalty by SushiChica reviews
I didn't ask for this you know. Miss School Spirit isn't exactly stamped across my forhead in neon letters. But I'm just going to have to grin and bear it, because that's what being homecoming princess is all about. [RavenxBeast Boy][ONESHOT]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,552 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/26/2007 - Raven, Beast Boy - Complete
The Kissing Booth by The Enduring Man-Child reviews
When asked to take part in a "kissing booth" to raise funds for childhood diseases, Raven, attempting to preserve her 'tough girl' exterior, is reluctant to comply. Can a certain green shapeshifter convince her otherwise?
Teen Titans - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,619 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/19/2005 - Published: 1/15/2005 - Complete
Making Mr Right by magisterquinn reviews
[AU]Imaginary boyfriends never go out of style, because when you’re making Mr. Right nothing can go wrong... BBxRae RobxStar CyxBee KFxJinx TerraxSlade. A sappy Vday romantic comedy along the lines of “Sex and the City” [Complete]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,931 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 5/19/2006 - Published: 2/9/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Don't Make Me Laugh by Harry Potter Fan 1994 reviews
Simple: making a bet. Not so simple: winning the bet. With all his friends watching, Gar Logan has to win over Rachel Roth, and make her...laugh. Sounds easy, doesn't it? Pairing: BBRae, slight mention of others. Title and rating may change. Complete.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 17,122 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 11/11/2007 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
A Chocolate for Your Thoughts by BrokenNevermore reviews
A Valentine OneShot between Beast Boy and Raven as they discover that chocolate really does have the power to bring people together. Enough fluff here to fuel every BuildaBear workshop in the US. Hope you enjoy! :D
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,755 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/17/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
The BubbleGum Jar by BrokenNevermore reviews
Chewing gum for the mind! A collection of 5 minute ficlettes and oneshots for your enjoyment! Based mainly on the life and emotions of Raven. BBxRae Number 13 up! Sum: What's this? Missing laundry?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,042 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 3/8/2009 - Published: 4/13/2006 - Raven
Never Again by Coeus reviews
Beastboy took a deep breath, tightening his grip on her hand. “I did something, Raven. Something bad. And now I have to go someplace where I can try to get control of it. I can't let it take over again. Never again.” Oneshot
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,377 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Beast Boy - Complete
Far Away by Kaiju Moth reviews
Garfield Logan has finally realized his feelings for a certain mage. But when an unexpected disaster befalls the Titans, he'll have to do everything he can, with the help of some friends, to save the one he loves before he loses her forever...
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 29 - Words: 143,716 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 12/20/2007 - Published: 11/18/2006 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Tamed by Wind Lane reviews
Raven and Beast Boy have been sent into special training to try and master the full scope of their powers. Both fight against the fear of their darkness within. They will struggle through this together, what will the results be? BBxRae. Completed.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 105,403 - Reviews: 500 - Favs: 538 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 9/12/2005 - Published: 8/5/2005 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
Til Death Do Us Part by Totentanz reviews
A Voodoo Queen forces Beast Boy and Raven into Holy Matrimony, without the help of the other Titans they must coexist or risk losing their powers forever...will they be able to make their marriage work or is this truly a Match made in Hell? BBxRae!
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 66,471 - Reviews: 735 - Favs: 422 - Follows: 413 - Updated: 8/18/2011 - Published: 3/21/2007 - Beast Boy, Raven
Like It or Not by Jadee reviews
A curse placed upon Raven at birth forces her to marry Beast Boy before her seventeenth birthday. Meanwhile, a plot to destroy the Teen Titans from the inside out is set into motion. Forget love, will any of the Titans even survive?
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 95,950 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 317 - Updated: 8/31/2009 - Published: 12/31/2006 - Raven, Beast Boy
Tearing Me Down by Kaiju Moth reviews
Raven has lived her whole life behind an emotional wall, cut off from the warmth and friendship of others. What happens then when someone tries to break through her defenses? Can she cope, or will it end up destroying her very sanity? BBxRae
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 58,123 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 7/7/2008 - Published: 9/3/2007 - Raven, Beast Boy - Complete
Raven and the Beast by TeSsA-MaRkOv reviews
When Raven's father does not return from the annual Invention Fair, she goes searching for him, and finds a person who will change her life forever. BBxRae and some StarxRob. Rated T for violence
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 32,225 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/7/2008 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Raven, Beast Boy
Dance of the Skeletons by CalliopeMused reviews
.AU. Five teenagers were in detention on the second day of school. It looked like a bad start to their senior year but that was before five Titans set out to change the town. By the end of the year, Forston will be changed, one way or another.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 64 - Words: 333,086 - Reviews: 1622 - Favs: 793 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 9/17/2006 - Published: 9/17/2005 - Beast Boy, Raven - Complete
The Librarian's Children by crosseyedbutterfly reviews
AU, Gar Logan is the new teacher in a small town, where he is slowly accepted into a close-knit rag-tag family that fights incredible odds to stay together. Rae/BB, Cy/Jx, St/Rb, and lots of Melvin, Timmy and Tommy! Epilogue up! The End.
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 224,075 - Reviews: 611 - Favs: 511 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 12/26/2009 - Published: 2/15/2008 - Raven, Beast Boy - Complete