Home Community TV Shows Frasier Roz/Frasier Ship
Roz/Frasier Ship
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Frasier, Since: 01-10-10
Founder: StarkRavinMMAD - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 77678
I really think the title says it all. This community is for lovers of the love that never was! :D

Friendship on the Rocks with a Twist by Gwendolyn A. Archer reviews
This is an elaboration on what could have happened in the episode where Roz and Frasier sleep together. The episode is tittled "The Guilt Trippers" Season 9.
Frasier - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,015 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/29/2008 - Complete
Tragedy and True Emotion by Ryne20 reviews
My first Fraiser fic! When Roz gets injured in a random attack, Frasier is there for his producer in an instant. However, will their friendship be in jeopardy when he realizes that he has feelings for her?"
Frasier - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 807 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/13/2008
Can you feel the Love tonight by Steeleafan reviews
The Station wants to put something on for the kids. Roz and Frasier are the big act. Can they do that scene from The Lion King without falling in love? Roz/Frasier
Frasier - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,149 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/18/2008
Dance Floor by Steeleafan reviews
Roz and Frasier have a huge fight. Niles gets an idea of how to get the two together indefitatly. You know I suck at grammar but I worked really hard on this one. Roz/Frasier one shot
Frasier - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,062 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Complete
The famous bet by Steeleafan reviews
Valentine's day is Saturday and Frasier and Roz have made a bet to see who can make the other fall in love. This is before Niles and Daphne get together so a little fluff for them too. Really tiny Ronnie and Martin well you'll find out.All done:/
Frasier - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,499 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/3/2008 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Complete
What would have happened by Steeleafan reviews
They were talking about taking chances and they almost kissed. What would have happened if Kenny never interupted them. Roz/Frasier R/F
Frasier - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 487 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/22/2008 - Complete
That wasn't the end by Steeleafan reviews
R/F Yeah I'm going there. Just like Frasier did with Charolette Roz follows him to Chicago.
Frasier - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 703 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/4/2008
Always On My Mind by samanddianefan10 reviews
During a crisis, Roz confronts her feelings for Frasier. Set during Rooms with a view.
Frasier - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,108 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2009 - Complete
No Boundaries by samanddianefan10 reviews
Frasier and Roz argue over Julia. Are there deeper feelings involved after all?
Frasier - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,153 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/16/2009 - Complete