Home Community Books Twilight Twilight Holidays
Twilight Holidays
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-19-09
Founder: RubyDee - Stories: 227 - Followers: 3 - id: 73417
Stories written within the Twilight universe.

Underneath the Misletoe by Twilightholic-Tanya reviews
“I’m not one to break traditions,” he whispered... "Neither am I," she breathed...“Goodbye,” he mouthed and she looked at him in panic... Hearts left under the misletoe and found once again. OneShot!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,744 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays by SparklingTwilight reviews
He had a duty to his country that kept him far from home for months on end. Neither anticipated how difficult the holidays would be with the endless miles separating them from the one they love. Can they make the best of this Christmas without each other?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,786 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 33 - Published: 1/11/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
All I Want for Christmas is You by SparklingTwilight reviews
He wants just one thing for Christmas. Ten years after having her heart broken, Bella's created a new life for herself in NY. Will a chance encounter with a familiar face convince her it's time to finally come home for the holidays?AGUtM o/s contest entry
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,228 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 56 - Published: 12/10/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Christmas Wishes and Surprises by hapakids reviews
Bella is the widowed mother of adorable three year old, Analyse. Read along as Analyse's Christmas wish helps her get a new daddy and her mommy a happily ever after. O/S
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,333 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/1 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Long December by JustJo94 reviews
While facing the height of tension in their marrage, Bella wonders if she will be able to make it through the holiday season with out her husband. Holiday o/s
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,492 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Angel, Second Class by hmonster4 reviews
Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. A wish in a moment of nostalgia changes everything for Bella Swan. Life doesn't give do overs, but every once in a while, angels do answer prayers. NMAU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,788 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Bella - Complete
Sleigh Rides by Daddy's Little Cannibal reviews
Edward asks Santa for a favor. B/E One-shot
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,718 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 34 - Published: 12/15/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Where Are You, Christmas? by GeezerWench reviews
It's the first Christmas since the Pack was formed by the Spirit Warriors, but the holiday spirit hasn't made itself known. Perhaps a little food, a little garland, and a little sprig of mistletoe will help all the pack members find the spirit of Christmas. One shot. 3rd Pl Tie winner Under the Mistletoe Contest at Tricky Raven.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,261 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/11/2013 - Bella, Embry, Jacob - Complete
The Nightmare of Christmas by eclipsed heart reviews
During New Moon: Bella never had a worse Christmas. No one's cheer could get to her through her numbness. Mike's mistletoe, Charlie playing Santa, Jessica's hostility.... What could Christmas be without him? Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2008 - Bella - Complete
Fairytale of Forks by Kiki-Jo reviews
The annual Christmas eve party, some love it, some dread it. Edward Masen, loathes it. Would he feel the same after a surprise guest appears? AH/Slash/Oneshot. Entry for My Precious Fandom contest Under The Mistletoe.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,241 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/5/2010 - Jasper, Edward - Complete
Stupid Countdown by Howling in The New Year reviews
After kissing under the mistletoe, Jake tries to see if he and Leah can have a relationship. Her volatile personality makes things difficult for him, but he's willing to try even though he makes lots of mistakes in the process. Canon. JPOV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,206 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Jacob, Leah - Complete
Conversations with a Stranger by BittenBee reviews
Journeying to their families on Christmas Eve, two strangers cross paths, undergoing obstacles and finding a rare connection along the way. Life is one long conversation. 1st Place Winner for the Anything Goes Under The Mistletoe contest. Rated T
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,215 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 49 - Published: 1/1/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Classics, Pickup Lines & Mistletoe Kisses by iamsupergirl2 reviews
Much to my embarrassment, I blurt out my favorite romantic quote of my favorite book to a random customer. Apparently he hasn't been able to leave me alone since then. Three days later, I find my lips locked with his. Under the mistletoe. At his family's house... How exactly did this happen again?... (AH/Short Story)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,413 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 3/24/2014 - Published: 1/1/2014 - [Bella, Edward] - Complete
I'll (Maybe) Be Home for Christmas by IdPattThat reviews
He says he'll be home for Christmas. She'll believe it when she sees it. An entry for the "Beneath the Mistletoe" contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,331 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/20/2014 - Edward, Leah - Complete
Have yourself a merry little christmas by Juicycouturegal reviews
Christmas at the Cullens! Deck the halls! Alice's POV...black friday, christmas cards, and a white elephant gift exchange!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,674 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/30/2008 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Complete
An unexpected companion by Chanelvamp reviews
Bella had planned to spend the day with her friend Rosalie at the Christmas fair but her friend had other plans.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,985 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/20/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Christmas Angel by TwiliteAddict reviews
It's Christmas Eve. Carlisle & Esme just want to be together. Unfortunately, Carlisle's job keeps them apart. But in the events that happen, they both are reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. 3rd Place Winner, Last Minute Holiday Fun Oneshot contest
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,879 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Esme, Carlisle - Complete
The Snow Globe by TwiliteAddict reviews
When Esme's idyllic newborn life takes an unexpected and frightening turn just days before Christmas, can an equally unexpected experience show her the true value of her gifts of faith, hope and love? A Twilight twist on a classic Christmas tale. Canon. Received a Judge's Pick in the Beneath the Mistletoe Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,791 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/20/2014 - Carlisle, Esme - Complete
All I Want for Christmas by RosieRathbone reviews
Sgt Edward Cullen has been away on deployment for the past 6 months. With Christmas looming, there is only one thing his wife and children want from Santa.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,966 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 12/24/2014 - Published: 12/2/2014 - Complete
The Lost Lovers of Suite 601 by maliciouspixie5 reviews
A short one shot for Halloween. In an old hotel in New Orleans two lovers continue to love even though they have been dead for two years now. Their haunting story will bring tears to your eyes and leave hope for a love that surpasses time itself.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,634 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2011 - Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper - Complete
A Cullen Halloween by J. Langford reviews
A Halloween-inspired one-shot, starring the Cullen clan and some artfully carved pumpkins. Set shortly before Twilight.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Complete
Roslyn House by OhMyWord reviews
In late autumn, she killed her husband and then herself. Now it looks like they come after couples. There's something sort of sad and romantic about it, I suppose. As long as they're not coming after you.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 24,164 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 10/31/2010 - Published: 10/30/2009 - Bella, Edward
Second Kisses a Christmas Tale by seevousplay reviews
A new spin on a classic tale. It's Christmas Eve, and Bella is working. An unexpected fall and three ghosts help Bella realize the meaning of the holiday and true love. One-Shot; Collaboration fic with the-glory-days
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,228 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/2/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Resolution by Openhome reviews
This is my first AH story. It is a unique look at love and life as seen through the eyes of Rosalie and Emmett. Resolution shows what can happen when a heart changes, in 7987 words. It contains no lemons and is safe for all over the age of 12.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,086 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Rosalie, Emmett - Complete
Renesmee's First Christmas by TheSingingGirl reviews
In honour of the festive season, I decided to write the Christmas that had all of one page devoted to it in Breaking Dawn. From Renesmee's point of view, this is her first Christmas.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,322 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 5/10/2009 - Published: 12/20/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »