Home Community Books Hunger Games Rue, the story of a Mockingjay
Rue, the story of a Mockingjay
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 06-10-09
Founder: hollogram - Stories: 7 - Followers: 6 - id: 70885
Fanfics about Rue, girl tribute form district 11 in the 74th Hunger Games.
Please tell me if I missed any :]

Never again would the bird's song be the same by hollogram reviews
The whole book from Rue's pov, through tragedy and happiness alike. Please read and review! First fanfic ever, so please be nice. Hope you like it! Based on the poem by Robert Frost, "Never again would the bird's song be the same."
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,840 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/29/2009 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Rue
Condemned to Death by LuxaTheUnderlander reviews
Rue is the youngest tribute in the 74th annual Hunger Games, and becomes a close friend of Katniss. But what actually happened the day of her Reaping? Oneshot, please R&R. Enjoy!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,253 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/18/2008 - Complete
Chapter 15: Rue's POV by MajicOpression reviews
This is a HUGE project of mine for school. It’s chapter 15 in Rue’s POV. Please critique it for me, I really want to pass this project.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,089 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2009 - Complete
To Kill a Mockingjay by gethsemane342 reviews
“You have to win,” I tell her. I don’t care that Thresh winning would give my family food for a year. Katniss needs to go home and see Primrose. She needs to be the sister I can’t be.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Rue - Complete
Last Thoughts by blackace20 reviews
Rue's last expressed through a poem. Sorry for the bad summary, please read.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 197 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/6/2009 - Complete
Treetops by Always Amy reviews
Oneshot by a non-writer. One of Rue's siblings thinks about her sister, her life, and the world after it is all changed by Rue's death in the Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 710 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/15/2009 - Complete
The Unnamed Tribute of District 11 by hollogram reviews
Oneshot poem about... well Rue, but mostly about any tribute who wanted, no knew their deaths would mean something more, at least to them. please read, and comment. I need your opinion :
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 244 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Complete