Home Community Books Wheel of Time Run And Hide, Little Boy!
Run And Hide, Little Boy!
Follow .
Focus: Books Wheel of Time, Since: 08-14-08
Founder: Agent Mackenzie - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 61520
The really, really rotten apples of WoT. Mary-Sues, crappy canon, OOCness and lack of understanding of the function of the F7 key. Community started to start stemming the flow of crapfics as the rumors of the movie start spreading. Want to help? PM. Want yours off? -snigger- Good luck, I'm stubborn.

Trisscar Faile by crystyl24 reviews
All of Trisscar Faile's family has been assassinated, and she has nothing left of life but to kill the man who destroyed hers. Throughout her journey she makes friends, finds a love, and makes a decision that may destroy her world all over again...
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,529 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 1/12/2006 - Published: 12/31/2005
Aftermath by Battleaxe reviews
The Last Battle has been fought and Won, but at a terrible cost. Shana Sedai and Azure Sedai are on the run from an army of Asha'man. M'Hael Damar Flinn leads this army and is determined to catch up to Azure.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 10/18/2005 - Published: 3/28/2004
The Journey by Kimera Stormryder reviews
In the beginning of Chapter one, there is a quote from Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, this is not an error the character comes from a triple cross RPG. This story covers my character Kimera Togita's history.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,944 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/16/2005 - Published: 1/31/2005
Forsaken by kanashii yurei reviews
readers do be warned. this one is an EPIC! hahas. erms well this is about a gal in the age of legends. practically everyone around her becomes forsaken, including the man she loves! yepp. the end is in sight![complete]
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,927 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/23/2005 - Published: 5/4/2005 - Complete
The Wheel of Time Twists in Fate by Ba'alzamon reviews
This is my own story involving characters based on that of my real life friends. It starts out like any book and soon the characters become involved in a complex plotline that does not allow escape as an option. Chapter 6 up!
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,268 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/14/2005 - Published: 1/15/2005