Home Community Games Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon Rune Factory Fandom
Rune Factory Fandom
Follow .
Focus: Games Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Since: 11-05-11
Founder: MoonlightPrancing - Stories: 6 - Followers: 2 - id: 96270
Well, basically I wanted to create a community, and I noticed that there's only one for Rune Factory, so I took the liberty of creating another one. If anyone has complaints, feel free to voice them. I LOVE getting messages. The title here is pretty simple, but I'll soon find a better one. Oh, and I'm not picky about quality. Who knows what sort of stuff you might get here? But I promise, none of it's poisonous. ;)

Insanity Loves Company by Tsukiko Lily reviews
Teatime with the dream couple of your nightmares. Odd angsty humor fic with Max/Julia and Max/Ray in the mix!
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,487 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Max de S. -C., Ray
Said the Vampire to the Earthmate by Vanch reviews
Noire begins to wonder what the rest of Whale Island looks like, and who better to explore it with than Raguna?
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,706 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Raguna, Iris
One Night by ShipDaWhoop reviews
'I closed my eyes, drifting myself back to my dreams. Maybe dreaming of her.' 'What if he finds out that I'm in love with him' Will this one night make them finally realize their feelings for each other? BarrettxDorothy. Please review!
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,284 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/15/2010 - Published: 9/17/2010 - Barrett, Dorothy - Complete
The Diary of Micah by SURGER-RUSH-HAPPYNESS reviews
Ever wounder what the hot, and manly Micah writes in his diary? Now you get to see what goes on in that smart mind beneath the sexy hair. His diary shows intelligence and sensitiveness. Super manly hot Micah is so emotionally deep.
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Parody/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 6,654 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/6/2012 - Published: 9/25/2011 - Micah, Raven
Kyle's Hard Choice by pumpkinbutter101 reviews
Description: all of the young bachelorettes love Kyle, Mana, Alicia, Rosalind, Cecilia, Dorothy, Julia, and Yue. Kyle has 7 girls to choose from and 7 proposal items with him, pressure is coming from his friends
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,729 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/10/2012 - Published: 9/26/2011 - Kyle