Home Community Games RuneScape Runescape, the Literary Gallery
Runescape, the Literary Gallery
Follow .
Focus: Games RuneScape, Since: 10-14-07
Founder: Paint a story. Write a picture - Stories: 51 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 34 - id: 51564
Here, a collection of the finest Runescape stories brew, from all kinds. Poetry, drama, parody, humour, adventure, anything can feature. PM me if you want to be a staff of it, I'll remove no story you send in. I added in a few of my stories, Link n Ivy added in two of his stories, Stupidfic has no RS stories, I can't remember why I invited him, Mustardgal has ten stories. Also, this C2 has the most stories cos I just went up to the front page and took them all

Trials of a Pure by Forty Two42 reviews
Pures are usually used as bounty hunting tools, but what happens when a pure finds out that it has a deeper purpose? An event of epic proportions is about to occur for one such pure, but how will he handle it? R & R please.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,769 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/1/2008 - Published: 5/21/2007
Dawn of the Noobs by Werelizard reviews
A deadly outbreak of a virus sweeps through the world... little does anyone know it is but a precursor to something much worse.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,165 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 11/21/2006
RuneScape Journal: Explaining the Unexplainable by Moosashi reviews
The journal of a man in RuneScape who is trying to keep himself sane while exploring and giving his best assumptions as to why RuneScape is the way it is.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,303 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/4/2007 - Published: 5/16/2007
Lost Chapters: Last Man Standing by SoupManJoe reviews
Based off I AM LEGEND with Will Smith, S.J. Johnson adopts the life of a solitary ex soldier and researcher in his home in Varrock. He carries out everyday activities in the daylight as if it were his regular life. He might be the last one alive,or is he?
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,111 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/3/2008 - Published: 12/23/2007
Runescaper: Welcome to the Real World by Burg Gurl reviews
You know there are stories of people getting sucked into a game? What if someone was sucked from the game into real life? Would they cope? Please R&R! Thanks Calime07 for letting me borrow Minuial and writing welcome to runescape where I got my idea.
RuneScape - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,870 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/2/2008 - Published: 8/25/2007
The Legend of the Rune Knights by Dark Assassin-Lord
This tells the story of my clan, although i make up the story and names, the clan belongs to me. I've only just begun to type it up, so yeah. I also add some romance in my book. If anybody is interested in joining the Rune Knights, message me.Titanicman14
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Published: 12/18/2007
Rise of the 3 Headed Dragon by italian medallion reviews
After a vicous war between Varrok and gnomes, two boys struggle in captivity to escape and search for their lost father. R&R T for violence and gore.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,309 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/4/2007 - Published: 7/7/2007
Elvarg's Destiny by D3m0n Shad0w reviews
Based off the story Warrior of Misthalin, another warrior is born...But is he human? READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!
RuneScape - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,801 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/28/2007 - Published: 8/22/2007
Warrior of Misthalin by D3m0n Shad0w reviews
A new warrior of Misthalin grows up, with hate and confusion. Will he be the Durial, or a likely follower of Zamorak, god of destruction? READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!
RuneScape - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 24,181 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/30/2007 - Published: 10/20/2006
Castle Wars by Lorze The Brookes reviews
This is my first fanfic, please please PLEASE read and review! you might not understand some of it if you aren't a Runescape member
RuneScape - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/2/2005 - Complete
Deja Rune by Lorze The Brookes reviews
Yzrol Bree is new to RuneScape. She has no friends, no knowledge of anything RuneScapian, nothing. So why does she know things only an experienced player would know? Rating may go up as the story continues. R&R, for the love of Jebus in a tutu.
RuneScape - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,906 - Reviews: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/20/2007 - Published: 1/20/2007
Birth of a Mod by oroya edge reviews
My take on what happens to your character when you receive the invitation to join the moderators...
RuneScape - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2007 - Complete
Another day in Runescape by Bexran reviews
Bexran is on a quest from his mother when he meets a familiar face. Bexran is told to help find his destiny by talking to someone that can help him.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,798 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/12/2007 - Published: 4/15/2006
Battle Ending by Shashasha reviews
Vent is a poor girl from the ghetto of varrock, who is kidnapped and escapes her captors, but finds herself trapped in the deep jungle of karamja.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 11 - Words: 4,761 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/16/2008 - Published: 7/31/2007
It's a Rum Thing by Exdeamon reviews
A couple years old story writen on the whim of the moment turned into the longest, biggest, most epic beer filled adventure to save the world, filled with cheesy, slap stick humour and a load of everything else, look no further than this masterpeice. R&R
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,777 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 8/19/2007 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Complete
Diaries of a Noob by Orange Lemon 72 reviews
This will be almost like a diary. I will list things that happened to me in RuneScape while I was considered a noob. Noob meaning newbie Hopefully you can read and enjoy these stories as much as I did when I encountered them. Rated T just to be safe.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,447 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/25/2008 - Published: 6/28/2007
Murder, Guilt and Betrayal by Star Rokina reviews
There's a serial killer on the lose in Varrock, killing anyone that walks the streets at night. A group of friends are called in to see to the murderer's capture. Can they figure out who it is and capture him before he strikes again?
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,107 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 5/15/2007 - Complete
Oh Dear: Calladus's story by Sith Worshipper reviews
This is Mustard Gal's Oh Dear in Calladus's POV. Review please!
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,244 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/11/2006 - Published: 8/10/2006
NPCs vs players II by Sith Worshipper reviews
This is part 2 of my story, NPCs vs players. Finished! Writer's pen name has been changed to Sith Worshipper.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 8,405 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/12/2006 - Published: 11/25/2005 - Complete
NPCS vs Players by Sith Worshipper reviews
The NPCs are taking over the world of runescape! But why are they doing this? Read to find out! R&R plz. Finished! Writer's pen name has been changed to Sith Worshipper.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,229 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/22/2005 - Published: 10/20/2005 - Complete
Misunderstanding by Sith Worshipper reviews
Rewritten version of 'Another Story of a Newb'.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,312 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/10/2007 - Published: 10/11/2007
Another story of a Newb by Sith Worshipper reviews
Zan is a newcomer just came into the world of Runescape. A strong warrior, Calladus trained him until he was quite good. But when goblins try to invade Runescape and Calladus is captured, what will he do? Writer's name changed to Sith Worshipper.Cmplete!
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,016 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/11/2006 - Published: 3/4/2006 - Complete
The Magus Society: The Civil War by Sryen reviews
After a few misconceptions and mistakes, Falador officially declared war against Varrock. The war has been going on for over a year now, and Varrock is getting desperate.
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 47,564 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/11/2008 - Published: 9/22/2006
Mage Extinction by Captain Aizen reviews
a little war between the remaining mages and the meelers
RuneScape - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,210 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/6/2007 - Complete
RuneScape Shorts by Freaky Person O.o reviews
More pants for all. Okay, I don't play Runescape anymore, so I wont update this as often, but if you have an idea for a short, you tell me and I'll try to make one. BTW, cats are awsome.
RuneScape - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 777 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 8/5/2008 - Published: 11/19/2007
49 | Page 1 2 Next »