Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series Russian Love
Russian Love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: The Original Series, Since: 06-26-09
Founder: Mrazataz - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 71486
This is a group based around Pavel Andrieivich Chekov fan fiction. All ratings are welcome. I tend to shy away from slash, but am not necessarily opposed.

Firebird by Mrazataz reviews
When Chekov finds a Russian soul in need on the streets of Leningrad this mysterious girl brings a secret which will change Captain Kirk's life forever. Could this girl be the one that Chekov has been looking for all these years? My first fan fic. R & R.
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,153 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2009 - P. Chekov - Complete
Better Judgment by Unedited Creativity reviews
Pavel Chekov always prided himself on his sense and discipline but he loved Irina in spite of it. She brought out his senseless side but his better judgment won't let him be with her. Thus goes their unending cycle of love, lust, and pain. Chekov/Irina
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,427 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/23/2009 - Published: 6/20/2009 - P. Chekov
It Was The Punch Bowl Incident by Layana Danare reviews
It's Pavel Chekov's biggest day aboard Enterprise. This time, though, he won't be saving the galaxy. It's time for our favorite Ensign to get married. PavelOC
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 745 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/18/2008 - P. Chekov - Complete
Was I more alive then, than I am now? by Erohwaremac-eht reviews
When a member of the Enterprise crew loses all memory of ever being there, she undergoes a major personality change. When her well being is placed in the hands of Ensign Pavel Chekov, she feels more attached to him than she ever would before the loss. R&R
StarTrek: The Original Series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,957 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/20/2010 - Published: 11/27/2008 - P. Chekov