Home Community TV Shows Greek Rusty and Rebecca
Rusty and Rebecca
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Greek, Since: 06-19-08
Founder: Delilah Song - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 59512
One of the most random pairings in GREEK, but not totally unheard of. We all love the evil one and the sweet one ^=^

Finale by AmethystDreamer reviews
If me and Casey were drowning, who'd you save?" A question, an answer, an end
Greek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,883 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2008 - Cappie, Casey C. - Complete
GREEK: The Directors Cut by vannadear reviews
My version of how the end of 'Freshman Daze' should have gone. Am I the only one who needed a nice big CappieCasey band-aid to cover the heartbreak? FLUFF Cappie/Casey with some Rusty/Rebecca and SPOILERS for 'Freshman Daze' *PERMANENT HIATUS/UNFINISHED*
Greek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,948 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/22/2008 - Cappie, Casey C. - Complete
White Picket Fence by Delilah Song reviews
Casey has a problem. After the 20's party she goes to sleep, and when she wakes up it's 6 years later. She has no clue what's going on- waking up and figuring out you're married to... well, finding out that everything has changed... just read it, :D
Greek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,656 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 6/9/2008 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Complete