Home Community Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura S&S Masterpieces
S&S Masterpieces
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura, Since: 04-05-11
Founder: Hellmaster Fibby - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 91223
Features only the best COMPLETED S&S stories ever written. Engaging, (mostly) well-written, and likely to give you sleepless nights for wanting to read it until the end. These masterpieces would definitely leave a lasting impression on you. Guaranteed. Compiled for your reading pleasure! No need to go through a bunch of crappy stories! I'll do that for you! ;)

I am currently reliving my S&S addiction, so I've been using my spare time to read S&S fics. I plan to go through all (and I mean ALL) CCS fanfics

Captive Butterfly by MidnightRosebud reviews
Sakura was born and raised in a matriarchy, generations old. Men are objects, not people. But one fateful encounter changes everything she has ever known.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 72,343 - Reviews: 612 - Favs: 395 - Follows: 167 - Updated: 8/13/2007 - Published: 5/15/2006 - [Sakura K., Syaoran L.] - Complete
Lies and Love by the dreamer reviews
- REUPLOADED - Syaoran, a popular actor, lost his heart 5 years ago. Sakura, a mother, loves the children she gave birth to 5 years ago. Syaoran meets 2 children who looks exactly like him and they were born 5 years ago. So what really happened 5 years ago? Two people know: Sakura, but not Syaoran.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 93,277 - Reviews: 1398 - Favs: 821 - Follows: 447 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Never Mind Me by watercircle reviews
Syaoran is the ghost of a young boy who haunts the Kinomoto family's new home. When Syaoran discovers that Sakura is in for a terrible fate, he agrees to a sacrifice to protect her. But he doesn't realize what he's really given up...
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 114,155 - Reviews: 753 - Favs: 513 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 5/5/2006 - Published: 12/12/2004 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Are You Gonna Let Her Get Away? by SilentCynara reviews
Workaholic Syaoran is beginning to wonder if he'll be a bachelor for life when he meets Sakura Kinomoto, who makes him want to give up the single life. Can they find their way to a happy ending despite the meddling of a terrible matchmaking trio?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 52,052 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 1/25/2008 - Published: 1/3/2008 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Deeper by Strawbee08 reviews
His publicized life as a model/actor forgot to account for one thing: the identity of the girl he used to love. Now that fate struck in this whirlwind of emotions, are second chances still possible even in a world full of secrets, lies and deceits? SxS.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 118,896 - Reviews: 2335 - Favs: 1,070 - Follows: 635 - Updated: 8/1/2009 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Prince Charming by timelessS2clois reviews
Sakura's been waiting 26 yrs for prince charming to arrive and she starts hoping that her boss is it. But what happens when fate tells her no, that the one she's been waiting for is none other than Syaoran, the sarcastic jerk sitting beside her at work?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 70,323 - Reviews: 399 - Favs: 413 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 9/20/2010 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Misty Dreams by StarJade reviews
A sacrifice to save her brothers and a promise to keep silent until the sacrifice is complete , Sakura falls in love with a cold prince but can never speak a word. Based on ‘ The Six Swans’ COMPLETED
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 27 - Words: 84,175 - Reviews: 4514 - Favs: 1,753 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 7/17/2005 - Published: 2/25/2003 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
I'm In Love with a Plumber by Aesha reviews
‹COMPLETE› Sakura just had to fall for her next door neighbor a.k.a Li Syaoran, the lousiest plumber on the face of this planet. A satire.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 75,918 - Reviews: 2536 - Favs: 1,440 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 3/26/2008 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete