Home Community Anime/Manga Fairy Tail S-class Works.
S-class Works.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fairy Tail, Since: 06-01-12
Founder: NeoShadows - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 100608
Only the best of the best can be found here. Stories worthy of the S-class mark in the community's. Perfectly written, interesting plots, good grammar, and no boring old repetitive stories. Stories with potential are welcome with open arms and french vanilla coffee. Are you fired up? Staff is welcome to search for good fics of any kind. As long as said stories are good.

A Change of Scene by I.-.-.I Kuroyagi I.-.-.I reviews
The possibilities are endless. The universe moves and does what it pleases while the ones residing in it cannot do more than helplessly react accordingly to its machinations. Though at times, when someone believes to have the universe's plot unraveled, there is a startling change to see. Something no one expected happens and the universe continues its motion despite the variance.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 107,095 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 11/22/2012 - [Natsu D., Erza S.] Jellal F./Siegrain, Ultear M.
Different meeting at the Tower by Kokuja-Fafnir reviews
Render Jellal into a girl, throw a certain pinkette and redhead in the mix and what do you get? A brand new story! But not one like you expected... Inspired by Kuroyagi's story 'A Change of Scene'. May contain some OOC aspects and OC's. Don't like it , don't read. Hiatus.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,279 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/22/2012 - Published: 12/4/2012 - Jellal F./Siegrain, Natsu D.
Under the Flames by Dattebayo Devon reviews
Best known as a wandering mage and noticed for his disfigurements, Natsu travels Fiore in search of finding answers. But why does he keep encountering mages from Fairy Tail? And will they learn of his intentions and his deepest, darkest secrets? **ABANDONED**.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 38 - Words: 295,256 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 482 - Follows: 387 - Updated: 5/6/2013 - Published: 8/25/2011 - Natsu D.