Home Community Cartoons Ninja Turtles SAINW
SAINW
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Ninja Turtles, Since: 12-18-05
Founder: Red Tale - Stories: 79 - Followers: 25 - id: 26068
All of us know about the episode Same As It Never Was. It aired March 19,2005. I remember being frozen in awe, not even sitting down, jaw dropped for a whole half hour. This community is for all the stories inspired by that episode.

Lo que queda de nosotros by beautiful-sadness reviews
One-shot. Un fic SAINW. Años de luto, de sangre, de guerras y yo... no estuve ahí. DonXAbril.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,326 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Donatello, April O'Neil - Complete
The things we've Lost by Lunexa reviews
Leo thinks about what has happened to him his, friends and remaining brothers. SAINW fic (rated T because I'm paranoid) (I do not own TMNT)
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 295 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/10/2013 - Leonardo - Complete
Gone by hummerhouse reviews
Set in the alternate reality of the SAINW episode. Character death not a turtle . Violence, language, death. Very sad.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,324 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Raphael, Casey Jones - Complete
Losses by Culinary-Alchemist reviews
A SAINW fic for when Mikey lost his arm. So you have been warned.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,001 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 3/30/2013 - Complete
Stories As It Never Was by Angst Splatter reviews
A collection of SAINW drabbles and ficlets. Drabble One: The world collapses.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 170 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/20/2013
Merry Bittersweet Christmas by Who am I. Well. I'm just Me reviews
SAINW Christmas is not a happy one. Picture by Sneefee
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,390 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Leonardo - Complete
When The Turtles Cry by Demigoth C. Emo reviews
Nightmares of the endless war made him hurl and shriek on his bed. Michelangelo just wanted to know the true story behind this endless fate. But can he prove to them that fate can be defeated? AU SAINW, 2K12 verse, Rewrite of "Flower of Hell". First arc: Yumeutsushi-hen (Dream Appearing Chapter)
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,902 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/21/2013 - Published: 6/12/2013 - Michelangelo
Changing How It Could Be by Lassoing the Moon reviews
Instead of going to the future Donatello's brothers have returned to the past to prevent his sudden disappearance, the boys aren't only battling each other but their younger counter parts, time, and a blood thirsty crime lord who wants to see nothing more than their demise. Only a days work for the Leaders of Rebellion de Turtle. /SAINW reference/
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 16 - Words: 35,883 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 3/28/2014 - Published: 2/11/2013 - Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael
Same As It Never Was Origins: Phase II by YAY Productions reviews
Phase II: The Monster Inside: Donatello is snapped back to reality from the realm of dreams, only to discover that he has a greater battle to deal within himself. Is the monster within an alien attempt to murder his family? Or is it merely his true self coming up from the depths of his mind? 2012 setting, Good Genes/future SAINW themed. Sequel to "Slumber's Torture". Complete, R&R
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,337 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/23/2013 - Published: 4/29/2013 - Donatello - Complete
Losing Innocence by Demigoth C. Emo reviews
"This world...this future...it's a nightmare...but a nightmare that became real. I don't know when this will be finished. I just hope that one day, it will." Set 10 minutes exactly before the SAINW episode. On his way to his father's grave, Michelangelo reflects on his memories before those 30 years came. Now a twoshot. Chapter 2- Donatello returns.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,259 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/21/2013 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Donatello, Michelangelo - Complete
Times Are Changing by Deadly Fangs reviews
Mikey was never that cold and heartless in the beginning when the Shredder took over the world. But then he lost the love of his life, and things were never the same...part of my SAINW AU series. Rated T for slight mention of someone getting blown up. Oh, and there's a surprise at the end!
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/16/2013 - Michelangelo - Complete
Gone with my Innocence by Lunamayn reviews
When Donny suddenly disappears, he leaves his broken family to fend for themselves. What happened to the turtles to make them all so angry and spiteful in SAINW? One-Shot, may consider adding an extra chapter if I get some positive reviews.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Michelangelo - Complete
Cada mes by beautiful-sadness reviews
One-shot. Como ocurría cada mes, Raphael la seguía. Probablemente por costumbre, probablemente curiosidad. No quería llamarlo interés, porque eso significaba que le importaba. Un fic SAINW [LeoXKarai].
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/11/2013 - Raphael, Leonardo - Complete
Years Changed by Lunamayn reviews
Set in the 2k3 universe. Future one shots. Mainly dark. A look into what I think will happen to the turtles and some SAINW based stories.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo
And After by LionsChild reviews
SAINW: New York City is liberated, yet one of its heroes sees no joy in it. Until someone long thought lost returns. (brotherhood, M/M only when squinting)
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/22/2013 - Donatello, Raphael - Complete
Abandoned by Smile or else reviews
A one shot from Mikey's POV. SAINW fanfic.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2014 - Published: 2/21/2013 - Michelangelo
Same As It Never Was Origins: Phase I by YAY Productions reviews
Phase I: Slumber's Torture: Donatello suffers from a series of nightmares depicting a terrifying and brutal future. His family despises one another, the world has fallen to the Shredder, and he must battle against an enemy that none can kill, though many have tried. Only one question remains: Is he actually dreaming? 2012 setting, SAINW themed. Complete, R&R
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,112 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 4/28/2013 - Published: 3/19/2013 - Donatello - Complete
Her Fathers' Daughter by Elileo reviews
The turtles get an unexpected ally in their fight with the foot when a emerald green lizard-girl appears. But who is she? Where does she come from? Why do she hate Karai with such intensity, and who is the father she keeps looking for? Raph-centric, SAINW-ficlet. Rated for language, but may be rated higher afterwards.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,493 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/2/2012 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Raphael
Purblind by AntebellumHope reviews
His sight is not the only thing he lost in the intervening years. Her code is not the only thing she's broken. Set slightly before SAINW, Leo tries one last time to piece his heart and its holder back together.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,640 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/28/2011 - Published: 6/9/2011 - Leonardo, Karai
Like When Autumn Leaves by demonsweat reviews
A family divided, a world in despair. When a face from the past returns unexpectedly, the brothers find themselves thinking of days they'd thought long gone. Is there any hope left for them in this world torn apart by war? SAINW
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,168 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 1/18/2012 - Complete
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by AntebellumHope reviews
Post SAINW. "Though the world knows me not, may my thoughts and actions be such as shall keep me friendly with myself." Donatello told them where he was sent, but did he tell them everything?
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,393 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/20/2011 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Donatello
Guard by Simone Robinson reviews
"-Gripped by a sudden terror that his master's grave would be lost. He'd grabbed a piece of wood and carved out the letters. Leonardo stared at it for a long moment, adjusted it so that it stood upright and propped it up with stones.-" Brotherhood. SAINW.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,565 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/21/2011 - Leonardo, Raphael - Complete
Inerasable Sin by TurtleChamp reviews
Hi Botty, today Don and I watched a whole marathon of Star Trek. I love it when he can quote the lines to perfection! Seriously, there's no cooler turtle out there than Don! SAINW; read Mikey's diary as he enters the life changing events.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,216 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/15/2011 - Published: 9/1/2011 - April O'Neil, Michelangelo
A twist in time by FoxKid1302 reviews
Be careful what you wish for... The Time Scepter reads everyone's thoughts, and weight good and evil, then carries out the best solution... or is it? SAINW universe.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/19/2012 - Donatello
Breaking the Loop by Amicitia Revenant reviews
Patience and mercy are virtues, but faced with an enemy who won't stay dead, even the most virtuous Turtle becomes determined to end the cycle. Some 100-word drabbles exploring the parallels between SAINW and Exodus.
Ninja Turtles - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 600 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/29/2012 - Published: 8/5/2012 - Donatello, Shredder - Complete
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »