Home Community Books Harry Potter SB/OC
SB/OC
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 07-27-09
Founder: The Weatherwitch - Stories: 47 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 72612
a community devoted to mister Sirius Black and the OCs we make up for him :D most also contain JP/LE and a little remus/oc
building it up at the moment. There will be LOADS more

Something Happened Here (Marauder era story) by aniemoses reviews
"Well maybe I don't want to try being nice to you," I shot back. "Yeah that would be pretty hard for you to do, because then you might admit to yourself that you actually like me," He said. My aunt's words rang through my head, 'girl you better kiss him or slap him senseless.' Marauder era love story
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,450 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 2/13 - [OC, Sirius B.] James P., Lily Evans P.
Wild Fate by HalosMadeOfSummer reviews
Josephine Swire, part of Dumbledore's Army, walks in blindly to the Ministry of Magic with one mission - to save a man she has never met. But in an unexpected turn of events, she gets to know this man better than she had ever thought she would. AU SB/OC, Time Travelling Angsty Adventurous Romance! :)
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 42,741 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 11/20/2012 - Sirius B., James P., OC, Marauders
In the Name of Being Honest by ohsnapxitsemyy reviews
I was quiet and shy. He was loud and friendly. I was looking for a steady, secure future. He was looking for a hookup and a good time. In the end, I was what he was looking for and he was what I was looking for. This is my story- the best and worst memories of my life. My unexpected life with Sirius Black. SB/OC, canon.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 120,228 - Reviews: 660 - Favs: 475 - Follows: 557 - Updated: 12/23/2014 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Sirius B., OC
Firewhiskey Kisses by Amelia Letter reviews
"He's fit all right, but he's as dumb as a post." "I heard he snogs better than firewhiskey." "Nothing is beter than Firewhiskey. Nothing." Rachel Fredricks can't believe her ears. Sirius Black's snogs were not better than Firewhiskey. Of course, Rachel has been wrong before. SB/OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 69,405 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 11/5/2012 - Published: 4/26/2012 - OC, Sirius B. - Complete
The Adventure of a Marauder by imafeckingstarr reviews
Melissa Lopez is an average girl, with average grades and an average life. That is, until a replica of Tom Riddle's Diary in the London Harry Potter exhibit transports her back in time. Sequel to "A Riddle for Riddle" - probably have to read that too...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 34 - Words: 47,287 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 8/10/2013 - Published: 4/14/2011 - Sirius B., OC
Wishing upon a dog star by forevertruex reviews
She could potentially change the future but what can you do when you fall in love, befriend and make enemies in the past? Melody has no way of getting home so she has to make the best of what she has and if she can... Voldemort will be destroyed!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,677 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 1/27/2012 - Sirius B., OC
The Ones Left Behind by sudowoodo reviews
Sirius wasn't looking for a new best friend, but James was now spending all his time with his new girlfriend. Sirius was the one left behind, and I was the one he found. And neither of us expected what we found in each other. JamesXLily SiriusXOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 153,456 - Reviews: 667 - Favs: 805 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 6/28/2012 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
The Willemina and all its Properties by the punchline reviews
"You're a liar," said Sirius with a smirk, his eyes alight with the revelation. "That kiss did redirect the Nereus Ville! You fancy me, don't you?" Staring shamefully down at her hands, Charlie grumbled, "Only sometimes."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 99,194 - Reviews: 328 - Favs: 301 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 2/5/2012 - Published: 10/12/2011 - OC, Sirius B. - Complete
Moonlight Sonata by Lady Fireflower reviews
Ana is from a future where Harry Potter died within the Department of Mysteries aged fifteen. Her world is under the rule of Voldemort completely. Now what remains of the Order have come to believe their only hope lies not in the future but in the past...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 110,543 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 9/26/2011 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
A fall through time by WackyWizard reviews
Sirius falls through the veil and ends up in 1977 where he becomes the DADA Professor. He finds that he doesn't like his younger self, but is surprised when he finds himself drawn to a 6th year student named Willow Briar. Full summary inside. SBXOC JXL AU
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 74,347 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 5/25 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Sirius B., OC
Living with Danger by whydoyouneedtoknow reviews
AU, first in the main Dangerverse series, now complete. Lone wolf. Dream-seer. Bright child. Scarred child. Singer. Prisoner. Dancer child. Dragon child. Eight semi-ordinary people. One extraordinary family, and how they became one. Pre-Hogwarts story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 222,438 - Reviews: 3327 - Favs: 2,858 - Follows: 545 - Updated: 3/12/2005 - Published: 10/25/2004 - Complete
The Reader by Frodo'sPen reviews
A young woman is transported to the world of Harry Potter and back to 1976. She remembers the books in detail, but is under a charm that prevents her from revealing or changing anything. Sirius/OC. Full summary inside.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 40 - Words: 84,732 - Reviews: 509 - Favs: 793 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 7/10/2008 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Sirius B., Remus L., OC - Complete
The Mark of Q by leDaph reviews
Sixth year wasn't supposed to be anything out of the ordinary for Alex - well, 'ordinary' is relative when you have international spies for parents and a secret identity to maintain. But her days of thwarting the Marauders are up... they're fighting back!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 55,443 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 10/16/2012 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
The Marauders and Me by Snuffles-sweetie reviews
It all started with James Potter suddenly appearing in my kitchen. Little did I know I was about to be sucked into Potter-verse and experience the ride of my life. SBOC,JPLE,RLOC. AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 54 - Words: 140,587 - Reviews: 506 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 3/27/2013 - Published: 5/5/2007 - OC, Sirius B. - Complete
The Girl With The Purple Hair by k-marieee reviews
I was never one for opening up with people,infact I lied about most things.But in my seventh year I learned you can't hide your secrets for ever,eventually they're bound to come out. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE. Sirius/OC LE/JP RL/OC slight FL/A
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 119,715 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 11/3/2014 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Summer Winter, Like, Autumn Spring? by Little Miss Mischief reviews
Summer Winter.Yes,my parents were obviously crazy when they named me.I'm back at Hogwarts for my sixth year,with more sarcastic comments than you can poke a stick at,along with a little romance,action and ofcourse,Marauders! SB/OC RL/OC LE/JP.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,385 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/12/2008 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Sirius B., OC
Southern Cinderella by livylu327 reviews
Tess Miller is an extremely advanced witch from Louisiana who gets accepted to Hogwarts, not only for her extraordinary talents in witchcraft, but also because she has a destiny to fulfill. SB/OC. Better than it sounds, I promise.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,472 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/10/2011 - Published: 4/29/2010 - Sirius B., OC
Simplicity by gallifrey calls now reviews
Irina Harrison was always in then the Gryffindor common room with a big, heavy-looking novel in her lap. So what did Sirius like about her? Her simplicity. Oneshot. R&R, please.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,516 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
Screwy Dewey by BlistersOnMyFingers reviews
When the American Institution for Elementals is destroyed by Death Eaters, a few of the kids, including James Potters eccentric twin sister Dewey, are sent to Hogwarts. Oh, Godric, this will be interesting. SB/OC JP/LE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,210 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 6/6/2011 - Published: 6/3/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Relentless Pursuit by Writer-in-Disguise reviews
Sirius Black's good looks and unruly behavior make him the object of affection for many girls. The only catch is: he doesn't date. Is there any way other than relentless pursuit to get his attention? SBOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 52,275 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 207 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 1/20/2007 - Sirius B., OC
Operation: Black by Karissa M reviews
'Snogging was pleasant. Snogging with Sirius was perfect.' SB/OC, JP/LE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 46,739 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 8/8/2010 - Published: 7/27/2007 - Sirius B., OC
Not all good girls go to heaven by WinterLizzy reviews
Lira Potter, the daughter of Harold and Aimee Potter, the little sister to James Potter. Thats all she was ever known as, THEIR daughter, HIS baby sister. But then he looked in her eyes and saw her, for her. There was only one problem, he was Sirius Black
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,550 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/29/2009 - OC, Sirius B.
Musical Distractions by WishUponAStarryNight reviews
The Marauders and Lily are back for their sixth year at Hogwarts, and this time they are joined by a new companion, the lively Ariane Johnson, who just happens to be a Wizarding-world renown piano prodigy. Has Sirius finally met his match? A little JP/LE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,120 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/26/2010 - Published: 12/17/2009 - OC, Sirius B.
Mask Of A Phantasm by The Moonlight's Marionette reviews
Sirius experiences something strange his last night in Hogwarts. A mysterious house in the Forbidden Forest and deadly enigmatic girl.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,560 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/8/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Lux by UNrequitedAmbitions reviews
James and his cousin, Lux, who becomes part of MWPP and good friends with Lily. Told from Lux's perspective. Starts in year one. Remus/OC Sirius/OC and J/L
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,688 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/1/2009 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Sirius B., OC
36 | Page 1 2 Next »