Home Community General SESSHOMARU and KAGOME fanfics i love
SESSHOMARU and KAGOME fanfics i love
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-30-06
Founder: Fallen Angel Of Dreamz - Stories: 254 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 1 - id: 31483
just like the title saya all the sess kago fic i love email me if you whan to join my staff there is only one rule all fic must be sesshomaru and kagome fics they don't have to be complet but that would be nice.

Repercussions by Seaouryou reviews
[Inupapa x Women] Hell hath no fury.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 12 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Sesshomaru - Complete
For Future Reference by Seaouryou reviews
[Inupapa x Sessmom] In retrospect, it wasn’t a very good idea to knee your father in the crotch.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 718 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/20/2006 - Sesshomaru - Complete
My Secret Sesshoumaru by HFaith reviews
Imagine Sesshoumaru, the Lord of the Western Lands. Imagine Sesshoumaru, a student and the best friend of Kagome. Imagine them in love with one woman. Kagome gets stuck in the middle of a totally weird love triangle as Sesshoumaru meets his reincarnation.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 82,073 - Reviews: 1170 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/16/2005 - Published: 8/18/2003 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Medication by Lord Fluffs-a-lot reviews
Cursed with a mysterious illness, Sesshoumaru survives on the hope that she would one day prescribe the only thing that could save him.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,584 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/3/2008 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Eggs by Pretty P reviews
Oneshot Explaining the birds and the bees is a little difficult with an overprotective youkai lord breathing down your neck. Implied SessKag 3rd Place Best Humor/Parody Dokuga Awards 1st Quarter 2008
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,985 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/21/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Meddling Fathers by 88pieces reviews
Last chapter up * complete * Sess returns from at trip and finds out what his father has been up to while he was away
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,645 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/24/2008 - Published: 1/5/2008 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Sleep Baby Sleep by LadySafire reviews
No parent should have a child die before them. OCC Angst SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,231 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/3/2008 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Something in the air by Inuyashasesshy4eva reviews
Sequel to ‘Don’t talk’. Sesshoumaru and Kagome have had a new child Jade and lately since she was born Sesshoumaru has smelt something sinister in the air. What is this evil aura? Will the demon prince be able to protect his family or will he perish? And
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,245 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Red Card by Sesshy's Princess Kagome reviews
Kagome is a not so rich girl attending a prestigious private high school. There she meets the Y4, the most handsome and popular group in school. Noboby EVER messes with them, so what'll happen when Kagome does? Pairings: SesshomaruXKagome, KogaXAyame.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 79,247 - Reviews: 795 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 12/30/2006 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H.
To Be Yours by enviousDangelM reviews
RE-EDITING ALL CHAPTERS. Sesshoumaru took his servant Kagome as his mate against her will. Now he is paying the price for his dishonorable action.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,840 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 6/23/2007 - Published: 12/4/2006 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H.
Walking In A Winter Wonderland by Moon Mage Goddess reviews
To all of my adored readers, I have decided to write a Christmas Special, just like you asked. So this is for all of you, thank you so much! Have a safe and happy, love and funfilled holidays!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,921 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Valentine's Day Surprise by Moon Mage Goddess reviews
Sequel to Walking in a Winter Wonderland. Its here the Valentine's Special! Just like I promised! How do Shippo, Rin, and Sesshomaru end up in Kagome's time? Starts great, ending sucks i'll repost it.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,228 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Fear, pain and sorrow My broken heart by demon13o reviews
Kagome had finally seen enough deaths and has felt her heart break into a thousand pieces the day she found her mother dead. She broke down into an unemotional state with noreturn.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,907 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Dessert for Two by Tally Mark reviews
Sesshoumaru learns how to eat modern food. With Kagome's help. SessKag drabble.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 300 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 31 - Published: 6/16/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Say Yes by NotesandPhotographs reviews
For Pim. OOC! :What are you saying woman?: :You idiot! Will you marry me!: KagSess Part one of the Speak Your Mind series.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,356 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
The Perfect Moment by knicole010 reviews
A fluffy Sesshoumaru and Kagome drabble one shot. Fun times on the beach can sometimes lead to a little more as both Sesshoumaru and Kagome find themselves toppling over in love, literally. Warning: OOC! IMPORTANT: READ AN!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Girlfriend by 2the1 reviews
A tribute to the song 'girlfriend' from Avril Lavigne. Basically Sesshomaru is being pulled around by his preppy girlfriend Kikyo. But kagome wants sesshomaru for her own and will do anything to become his new girlfriend.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,302 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/5/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Through His Eyes by Nefra I reviews
One Shot told entirely from Sesshoumaru's point of view! The Western Lord contemplates his various meetings with a certain miko and finds his heart accepting an emotion he did not believe possible. SessKag. R&R
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,574 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/26/2007 - Published: 11/23/2005 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Sesshoumaru's protection and Kagome's kiss by Inuyashasesshy4eva reviews
Based after the 3rd movie Kagome couldn’t help but feel for the demon Lord. When she saw him injured by Sounga she couldn’t help but think if she would lose him now she still travels with her gang thinking about him everyday. It’s ironic though since Sess
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,117 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Rain by Kuraii Koneko reviews
Kagome finds something beautiful in the rain. [SessKag]
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 640 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/30/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
I'd Lie by Vaneles reviews
“Do you love him?” It was a simple question. A simple question that caused Kagome to pause in her actions and turn a light shade of pink. “No way! How could you ask that?” “You do, don’t you.” Sango stated bluntly. “It’s that obvious?” mild language: T
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,716 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/10/2008 - Published: 6/1/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Feline Fortune by Mutt-Head reviews
Oneshot[?]. A modern day Sesshoumaru is set to rid himself of the ever annoying Tenseiga, when the sword proves its true worth, thanks to . . . a cat? Implied SessKag.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/2/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Love is it really forever and for always? by anime poison reviews
this is a oneshotsongfic i wrote based upon the song Forever and For always. It starts off with Kagome and Sesshomaru as children growing up through stages of life until they become adults. Reviews are welcome and enjoy!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/2/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Sinners of Love by anime poison reviews
this is a poem that came to me and I had to write down. It's about Sesshomaru expressing his sins of love to Kagome, who is having a hard time believing these sort of emotions coming from the Cold Ice Prince himself are true.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 104 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/29/2007 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Marriage! by DevilBoxers reviews
[COMPLETE][AU][ONESHOT] Sequel to The InuYasha Gang Has Chatrooms! Kagome gets married! But whats this annoucement of hers? Sesshoumaru faints and gets a make over by who! READ TO FIND OUT! SessXxKags, KikXxInu, SangoXxMiroku
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2007 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »