Home Community TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. SKIMMONS | Femslash Shenanigans
SKIMMONS | Femslash Shenanigans
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Since: 04-01-14
Founder: f00f00 - Stories: 612 - Followers: 88 - Staff: 3 - id: 113591
This community archives all the wonderful Skimmons fics posted on this site, as well as any femslash stories involving Jemma or Skye with the other marvelous ladies of S.H.I.E.L.D. To view all stories, remember to change your Filter settings to "Fiction Rating: All". Currently looking for Staff Members!

Hacker to Hero by d00dle2013 reviews
Written for the Daisy Johnson Appreciation week A series of one shots following Daisy through the years, all tying together in the end. She started as a naive hacker in the back of the van, and has grown into our superhero.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,514 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/3/2017 - Published: 3/28/2017 - [J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J.] L. Fitz - Complete
Love By Thy Sickness by AgentMikeK reviews
Skye has been sick since she was a child, she's known this entire time something was wrong, and as the years passed on by she got worse. Luckily though she had Jemma Simmons there.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,275 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/27/2017 - [Skye/Daisy J., J. Simmons] [M. May, P. Coulson] - Complete
Family Forever More by Rubyrach11 reviews
Coulson and his team stop at the Triskelion where they get introduced to May's family. Soulmate AU. Hugo Forrest is a bad guy wanting to hurt Melinda by going after those she cares about. What will happen? Who will survive? Very different take on show set in s01 before hydra (Ward was never placed on the plane) instead Trip was and has taken the protective role on plane. no Hydra.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Family - Chapters: 33 - Words: 45,634 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 8/9/2017 - [Bobbi M., Skye/Daisy J.] P. Coulson, M. May - Complete
heaven help the fool who falls in love by skygemsx reviews
3 times Daisy flirts with Jemma. And an unexpected comeback from Jemma.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,011 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/16/2017
because you're mine, i walk the line by skygemsx reviews
"Daisy!" Jemma gasps in shock, she can't believe her own eyes. "Sorry," Daisy winces in pain, "I have nowhere else to go," she collapses on the floor, arms bloody and bruised. It's bad, Daisy was shot and it brings Jemma to an old memory she wished she has forget.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,785 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/16/2017 - Published: 2/21/2017 - J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
of all the things I wanted to say by skygemsx reviews
a deeper look at one of the scene from 4x15, emphasizing in what Daisy feels.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/24/2017 - J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
Waiting With Bells On by Her Is In Hero reviews
Bobbi's dirty smirk could rival Daisy's, and it was no wonder Kara could hardly stand to look at either of them for too long.
Crossover - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Supergirl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,982 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/21/2017 - [Bobbi M., Kara D./Supergirl] - Complete
Twilight by SwifteForeverAndAlways reviews
When Bobbi Morse moved from San Diego, California to the small town of Forks, Washington; she knew things would be different. What Bobbi never expected was to find herself in the midst of, and falling in love with, a vampire. A MockingPrincess spin on the Twilight series with some changes, mainly to the more controversial parts of Twilight. Contains some X-Men characters too!
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,626 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/27/2018 - Published: 1/28/2017
The Wolf in Sheep's Skin by Tremors reviews
sequel to The Widow and the Wolf. Daisy, lost and has no memory, struggles to find out who she is and what all of her dreams and headaches are trying to tell her. Not only that but she ends up joining the rising tide, then a shield team. Natasha is trying to find her while Coulson's team tries to figure out the puzzle that is their new consultant, Skye.
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 44,029 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 229 - Follows: 297 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 12/25/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Black Widow/Natasha R.] Captain America/Steve R., P. Coulson
Something to Dance For by skimmonsfiction reviews
The Girl has been a part of Jemma's dreams for as long as she can remember, but she never would have imagined she was real, and that Jemma has been in her dreams too. (Title from the song by Zendaya)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,463 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 30 - Published: 11/16/2016 - [J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J.]
To Write Love On Her Arm by Her Is In Hero reviews
The drawing is the same as the one on her own arm; a stick figure bird with a weird looking moon, fading away after three days of remaining unfinished.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,081 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/27/2016 - Published: 11/22/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Bobbi M.] - Complete
Moments So Dear by Her Is In Hero reviews
Her timer comes into bright existence (the hazel-brown colour of her Soulmates eyes) when she's 5 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, and 4 days old.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,629 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 25 - Published: 11/23/2016 - [Bobbi M., Skye/Daisy J.] - Complete
(REVISED) Operation : Shadows by Agent-MC-SkyeHill reviews
"Join us and have your genetics modified or spend the rest of you life in a cell with no other human interaction and no internet or electronics. Basically hell, she had summarised." Skye gets picked up by the team but this time things are slightly more different. Skye chooses her ultimatum wisely and now faces the results. AU Skye/Bobbi; Maria/Sharon; Natasha/May. Maria/Skye Cent
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 75,813 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 8/11 - Published: 9/15/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Bobbi M.] M. May, M. Hill
hope and happiness (is found in every beating chest) by pretzzell reviews
Soulmate au where what you write on your skin will appear on your soulmates. Daisy is a disastrous mess and Jemma is far more organized than anyone has a right to be.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/25/2016 - J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
Yeah, Sure, Love You Too by TheGoldenHuntress reviews
Give me that Skyesha love. I want that Skyesha love. The kind I dream about all day, the kind that keeps me up all night. Give me that Skyesha love! Yeah!
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/22/2016 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Skye/Daisy J.] Agent Phil Coulson
I'd Do It Again by TheGoldenHuntress reviews
Because Skye would always choose her. Even if she lost her life for it.
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 984 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/21/2016 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Skye/Daisy J.] Nick F., M. May - Complete
Whoa, where's Cap? by werewolfcerise101 reviews
what would happen to skye and jemma as they are unexpectedly thrusted into a different world. fluffy and humor and gayness ensure.
Crossover - Rizzoli & Isles & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,875 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/8 - Published: 5/27/2016 - J. Rizzoli, M. Isles, J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J.
by all means, lead the way by grossly-sweet reviews
Natasha takes Daisy home for Christmas.
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,001 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 31 - Published: 6/21/2016 - [Black Widow/Natasha R., Skye/Daisy J.] Hawkeye/Clint B.
5 Steps to Yes by independentalto reviews
Bobbi's got a very important question to ask. Only problem is, it involves asking everyone else first.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,520 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2016 - [Bobbi M., J. Simmons] L. Fitz, Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
Angel by melody-in-the-mist
Written in Jemma's POV. A short story about Skye, her angel, dying in her arms and flying up to heaven.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 717 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/19/2016
Sunshine (On A Cloudy Day) by Her Is In Hero reviews
It's 37 years to the day since they met. (Sequel to Hello (Goodbye) and Memory (All Alone In The Moonlight)).
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,730 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/6/2016 - Skye/Daisy J., Lance H., Bobbi M. - Complete
Memory (All Alone In The Moonlight) by Her Is In Hero reviews
It's Christmas Eve, 24 years to the day after a little 5-year-old Mary crawled under the table Bobbi was already hiding under. Bobbi is the only one who can make the decision. (Companion piece to Hello (Goodbye).)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,317 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/25/2016 - Skye/Daisy J., Bobbi M. - Complete
open this book of memories (open up your page) by cyclothimic reviews
How could she forget? Even when she was under Hive's control, she remembered Jemma. Jemma was always at the back of her mind, whispering. She could hurt everyone, even Coulson, but she just couldn't hurt Jemma. Whatever Ward asked her to do, she just couldn't hurt Jemma. [Final part of Quake series]
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/14/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., J. Simmons] OC - Complete
Daisy by skygemsx
A multichapter songfic, Skimmons relationship flashbacks from season1-3
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,295 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/2/2016 - J. Simmons, Skye/Daisy J.
Pout Fortification by CatrinaSL
FYDL 10 Days of Femslash. It's Jemma's last day of leave, and she doesn't want to see Darcy's sad pouty face.
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/14/2016 - [Darcy L., J. Simmons] - Complete
471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »