Home Community Plays/Musicals Cats SLASH fics
SLASH fics
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Cats, Since: 12-05-08
Founder: ItsOnlyDallis - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 64682
Everyone loves a good slash fic from time to time. Here are my favorite from around the junkyard.

Tug, My heartstrings by Cleo Leo reviews
He was hurt, and he was hurt. They don't know he they can fix it, or if either of them can prove eachother wrong. But Tugger is certainly keen on trying, well most of the time. TuggerXMistoffelees/Quaxo My first Fic
Cats - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 17,293 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/8/2009 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Mistoffelees/Quaxo, Rum Tum Tugger - Complete
Un Petit Goût D'empathie by F'-'A'-'N'-'B'O reviews
.:.SLASH.:. Chapter Nine...Misto Loves Tugger , Tugger loves Misto , But what happens when they are faced with complications , and secret that should never have been told. Please Review!
Cats - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,218 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/10/2009 - Published: 12/3/2008 - Mistoffelees/Quaxo, Rum Tum Tugger
The Secrets Of Happiness by ItsOnlyDallis reviews
Sometimes happiness isn't where you thought it would be. Sometimes it's in the last place you thought possible. Slash. COMPLETE!
Cats - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,802 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/2/2008 - Published: 10/9/2008 - Mistoffelees/Quaxo, Rum Tum Tugger - Complete
Mission: Misto by RIPStitches reviews
Just a bit of fun. The Tugger wants Misto's help for one of his hare-brained schemes, but it rapidly turns into a mission to drag Misto, kicking and screaming, out of the closet. And then take advantage of him. So...banter, then slash.
Cats - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,285 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 12/27/2008 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Rum Tum Tugger, Mistoffelees/Quaxo