Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog SONAMY: LOVED HEDGEHOGS
SONAMY: LOVED HEDGEHOGS
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 01-10-11
Founder: jazzy of the Akatsuki - Stories: 87 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 88692
AMY AND SONIC ARE INLOVE! IT U THINK THEY BELONG TOGETHER COME HERE AND ENJOY ALL THE SONAMY GOODNESS:D

Fractured by Titansgirl-otherstuff reviews
Amy breaks her leg and Sonic, feeling guilty, decides to spend time with her while she recovers. Will things work out for our favorite couple? Or will more than just a leg be broken?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 66,590 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 1/11/2012 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
The Artist's Apprentice by Effervescent Dreamer reviews
"Any advice?" He asked. She bit her lip in thought before replying, "Try seeing with your heart, not just your eyes."
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,091 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 1/25/2011 - Sonic, Amy
If You Love me, Try and Find me by SunsetBreeze7x reviews
Amy's gone missing. How is Sonic going to cope? Does he feel something for her? Updated often.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,140 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/8/2014 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Amy, Sonic
Fragments of Truth by IHeartSonAmy reviews
An assortment of random moments, all fragments of the truth that is SonAmy x
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,356 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Sonic, Amy
Autumn's Rainy Days by Whitney911 reviews
Sonamy oneshot consisting of a short visit from Sonic on a rainy day, as he and Amy start to play a card game that will result into something just...so much more. Rated K for kissing scene
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,044 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/22/2010 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Falling For It by Whitney911 reviews
Flirting is a delightful frustration for our little pink hedgehog, maybe even a big pain. Maybe if Sonic had a change of heart, she wouldn't have such a coughing fit? sonamy oneshot
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,000 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/25/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Listen To Your Heart by Bullet Nick reviews
Sonic is living as always, but something inside his heart is bothering, and he decides to listen to his heart, and he discovers the truth about his feelings and his thoughts. And he realizes just in time to help Amy from a terrifing experience.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,566 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
The Night We Shared by Bullet Nick reviews
Sonic and Amy are on a mission, but after an explosion, both of them are forced to spend a night in the forest together, but neither of them expected to share it like this...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,921 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/15/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Trauma by Bullet Nick reviews
"Sonic, are you okay?" He didn't answer. "Why are you covered in blood?" Sonic slowly looked up to Amy, and two dull, lifeless eyes, suddenly met her worried green ones. And with a weak voice, he finally replied. "I don't know...I don't remember..."
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,292 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/19/2012 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Sonic, Amy
Chaos of the Heart by Swift178 reviews
Everything is getting on top of him. Cosmo's dead, he fears Tails hates him, and he still has to tell that one special person how much she means to him. When it becomes too much, that special person is there [SonicxAmy]
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,365 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
In Memoriam by Redbud-Tree reviews
When Amy notices something is upsetting Sonic, she decides to find out what it is and help him. This leads to more than she ever expected. Sonamy, with Sonic's past.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,908 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/24/2006 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
50 Ways to Make a Girl Smile by MaddieisYourWorstNightmare reviews
Life is easy if you wear a smile, just be your self don't ever change your style.Random little shots on how to make a girl smile. Couples SonicxAmy, TailsxCream, KnucklesxRouge, SliverxBlaze, ShadowxOC,5 ways per chapter.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,105 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/8/2010 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Amy, Sonic
Famous Last Words by YamadaTsukamoto reviews
It has been awhile since Sonic's death, Amy still remembers those words that Sonic had said to her before he died. R&R, No Flames, Rated T for minor language
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 737 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Three Little Words new by YamadaTsukamoto reviews
I wasn't to happy about the old one so I made a new one. Sonic wants to take Amy to a special place and wants to tell her something that will change their relationship. Rated T for minor language, NO FLAMES! Read and Review and MAYBE I'll make a sequel
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Party Crashers by Twizzle-fizz reviews
The Chaotix team are bored until they find an invite to a party, but upon arrival they discover that apparantly they weren't invited,so Vector devises some "genius" plans to get inside, but just what kind of party are they breaking into? My First story:
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,765 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/23/2011 - Published: 1/3/2011 - Vector - Complete
Glad You Fell with Me by Chaobaby95 reviews
Well, it's official. Amy finally got her dream come true. She got to be alone with Sonic, because both of them fell into a hidden cave! Will Sonic get to know Amy better? Will Amy get to know Sonic better? Will...Love Bloom between them?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,408 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/19/2007 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Fun and Games by Double Winks and a Pistol reviews
We all know how Amy loves to chase Sonic but what would happen if that switched? R&R
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,286 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Love in the Meadow by Comment person reviews
Amy is bored one day and takes a walk in a meadow. Sonic happens to dash by and see her. He sees her bored, and decided to cheer her up. Plz R&R, no flames, my first one shot! Requested by Gargel. SONIC CHARACTERS BELONG TO SEGA!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,206 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Just Once by SilverDawn2010 reviews
Amy's green eyes were so tender, her touch on his hand was so soft, and her voice was so gentle, "Please, Sonic, just once?", that Sonic suddenly found himself captivated and frozen to the spot...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,905 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
How to Act by Ksonic reviews
"They'd end up ruining everything, and Eggman would find out about…this, and then he'd use it against us. You've said that a thousand times, Sonic. But you have no idea how hard it is to pretend I'm a crazy lunatic." "You think your parts hard?" he asked.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,230 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/16/2010 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Sonic, Amy
Eggmans New Weapons by IHeartSonAmy reviews
Eggman has a load of new tricks up his sleeve as once again he tries to get rid of our favourite blue hero. But will Sonic be able to overcome his greatest fears when Eggman gets wind of what really lies in the hedgehogs heart? Rewritten
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,638 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/3/2011 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
I'm Sorry I've Kept You Waiting by Unlimitedthefinal reviews
When their date seemed to be forgotten, Amy decided to go out with Sam instead of Sonic. But in the end, she still wanted to be with Sonic. Now, it happened the right way! Read to understand this fic! UPDATED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,570 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Published: 10/10/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
You're There For Me by Unlimitedthefinal reviews
Other plans leave Amy alone for the day and Sonic worried about her. Then, when a ferocious storm catches Amy, she feels true despair. However, when she finds that Sonic is there for her, she feels much differently. Oneshot. SonAmy PLZ R&R!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,489 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Taking the Risk by Unlimitedthefinal reviews
When one has to take a risk to tell the other their true feelings, the feelings between the two are only that much more true and unbreakable. SonAmy, Oneshot, Please Read and Review!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,982 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/24/2009 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Somewhere Fun by Unlimitedthefinal reviews
She asked to go somewhere fun, and he wanted to be with her. A date that soon turned into something much more beautiful. Another original SonAmy fic. Please R&R! Now a "Two-Shot", meaning there are two chapters!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,156 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/8/2010 - Published: 10/23/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
87 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »