Home Community Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura SS and ET for eternity
SS and ET for eternity
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura, Since: 10-05-05
Founder: Sakura9183 - Stories: 448 - Followers: 57 - Staff: 19 - id: 22720
The greatest love fanfics ever written of Sakura and Syaoran and also Eriol and Tomoyo.

A Prince for a Price by Claudia Reese reviews
COMPLETE. Like all wealthy families, the Daidouji family has a secret for their success. But the secret has been revealed during the heiress'18th birthday when she was taken away by a group of men as part of a certain deal: to give the Hiiragizawa clan an heir.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 140,957 - Reviews: 483 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 154 - Updated: 4/3/2014 - Published: 4/27/2012 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
Sorry I'm Late, And Not Your Date! by iLoVeCaRDcApToRsAkuRa reviews
Tomoyo thinks she's been stood up, but a handsome stranger steps in! A cute fluffy one shot with our two favourite trouble makers.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/24/2016 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
Happiness by doc boy reviews
This story shows Kero's perspective of Sakura trying to cope with her feelings for Syaoran Kun. And with luck, help her realize them...
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/18/2016 - [Sakura K., Syaoran L.] Kero/Cerberus - Complete
White Chocolate Mocha Frap by rxif reviews
How a drink brought two people together. One-shot
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/3/2014 - [Syaoran L., Sakura K.] - Complete
Marry Your Daughter by Tommy-hime reviews
Syaoran has something to say, Fujitaka.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,704 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
I miss you, come home by CelticStar87 reviews
He's gone on business so much that it's hard to believe they've been married for three years. What will happen when she tells him she's pregnant? Will he realize what's most important? Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story line.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,742 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Speak Now by MidnightCherryBlossoms reviews
A songfic based on Taylor Swift's song, Speak Now. It's Syaoran's wedding day and Sakura's heartbroken.She loves him, but has never gathered up to courage to tell him so. Should she risk it and tell? Or should she just sit back and watch him get married?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,741 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Like Mother, Like Daughter by Sakura Hime TRC reviews
Sakura and Syaoran are married already and have two kids, Tsubasa and Sachiko. They went to an amusement park for a holiday trip. They ended in a ghost riding and all of them went in. What happen at the end?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,642 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/10/2010 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Perfection by SoaringHigh reviews
"Marry me, so you'll always be mine, and I can prove to you that I'll always be yours..."
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,332 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/22/2010 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
Should’ve Said ILY Before by Timeless Eclipse reviews
I Love You & nobody else. 2 years ago was a mistake. I really want a second chance at this. I want to start over. But the rest is up to you. T To be safee *Oneshot!*
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/25/2010 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Happy Birthday! by Lifes Dark Angel reviews
It's Sakura's 20th Birthday! What kind of presents will she get? ONE SHOT
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,031 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
When I Look at You by Catty Paris reviews
He will always be the reason why she believes in forever. AND EVER...
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,547 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/6/2010 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
The Whole Night Sky by transmigratory reviews
SxS Christmas drabble. "I'd never give you up for anything," he said. “Not even for the stars?” she asked. "Or the moon. Or the whole night sky." The two share a pleasant moment alone the day before their wedding.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2009 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
All Over Again by korin-chan07 reviews
They have been longing for each other's presence; warmth, support, and LOVE. But just when he's in front of her, why did she cry? Two-Shot!
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,926 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/11/2009 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Syaoran L., Sakura K.
The beginning of an End by mz.random reviews
Sakura and Syaoran are finally getting married, but someone they have never encountered is trying to take the Sakura Cards away from them. This story can get pretty dark but it still has comedy and romance mixed with drama.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,128 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/30/2010 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
Anything but Ordinary Life by Kat097 reviews
SS ET : Sakura is a normal seventeen year old. Until her family finally decides to let her know she has been part of an arranged marriage. She has to spend 3months getting to know this guy. What could possibly happen in 3months?A lot actually! FINISHED!
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 39,831 - Reviews: 413 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/25/2003 - Published: 5/18/2003 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Winter Flowers by Tilja reviews
Sakura is very happy. They are getting together after two years. Tomoyo has gone to France to study. Eriol is back to his native England. Only her and Syaoran remain. And things are happening without her knowledge.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,084 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/3/2009 - Tomoyo D., Eriol H. - Complete
Today I Marry My Best Friend by Janna18 reviews
You are cordially invited to witness Li Syaoran and Kinomoto Sakura join together in holy matrimony under the eyes of God, family and friends at the Tomoeda Church.Just what the title says.A happy fanfic about sweet love. Complete. Enjoy
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,347 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
My Precious Blossom by Miharu Mina reviews
Syaoran got his test results back, and they're not something to be happy about.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,479 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Dedicated To You by iceblueyes reviews
Tomoyo and Eriol like each other for so long. The problem is they couldn't tell each other how they feel. So Eriol thought of a game that would make them confess their feelings.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/4/2009 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
Under the Love, Love Umbrella by Yuuna Miyako reviews
Childhood friends meet after long years of separation. As the rain continue to fall and now under a shared umbrella, will both of them finally express their hidden sentiments that they kept since years ago? Oneshot/E x T/AU
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,177 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
Under the Love, Love Umbrella Once Again by Yuuna Miyako reviews
When Tomoyo Daidouji decides to return the borrowed umbrella, a set of circumstances and a fateful rainfall occurs. Oneshot/E x T/AU/Sequel
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,785 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
Melody by sweet-captor reviews
Sakura just got married to Syaoran and she gets an difficult phone call.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
The Heart Has Seasons by absolutefluffiness reviews
The man loved by thousands across Asia has loved her for so long—and she doesn't know, because she is wrapped in her own pain. Companion piece to "Slowly, Sweetly."
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,058 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 7/14/2009 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Tomoyo D., Eriol H.
Broken by iceblueyes reviews
When Eriol and Tomoyo broke up, both were totally broken. But Tomoyo told Eriol that she'll still wait for him because that is how much she loves him.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,740 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Eriol H., Tomoyo D. - Complete
362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »