Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU SVU Songfics
SVU Songfics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 09-25-06
Founder: OverlyObsessedWithSVU - Stories: 78 - Followers: 8 - id: 37280
This group is for any songfics based on SVU themes.

Our Song by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! Our Song by Taylor Swift. EO. I do not own neither the song nor SVU. Please R&R!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Complete
Should've Said No by Sweet-4-Stabler reviews
Songfic base on Taylor Swift's 'Should've Said No' ... takes place during the season 8 finale ...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/6/2007 - Complete
Men Buy The Drinks Girls Call The Shots by obsessedwithstabler reviews
It's a woman's world, boys like it or not. Men buy the drinks, and girls call the shots!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2007 - Complete
Her Chains by S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg reviews
A book of song fic with a through line of a web of the past haunting the women of SVU. Mostly Olivia, but Casey, Alex, and possibly Warner, will go through struggles to link the chain of events together.Guest stars Rich White and Jackson Zane.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,162 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/10/2007 - Published: 7/13/2007
She Didn't Have Time by obsessedwithstabler reviews
She could've been afraid to fall in love that night, but she didn't have time...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,142 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/22/2007 - Complete
Crazy Ex Girlfriend by kinseyjo reviews
[oneshot songfic] Gonna know my name... I'm a crazy ex girlfriend...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,870 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Complete
Sweetheart, I'll wait for you by Sharkie2008 reviews
Another one shot fic from me! Olivia's in the hospital and she might not make it thought the night. Elliot is in Montana and has to get to her in time! It's a song fic to Josh Nichols too.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Complete
Stay by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! This is a fic based on the song Stay by Sugarland. It is kind of an EO. ONESHOT!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Complete
Moments by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! Moments by Emerson Drive! EO!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/21/2007 - Complete
Somebody by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! Song Somebosy by Reba McEntire! EO!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/22/2007 - Complete
Tough by kinseyjo reviews
SONGFIC! We all know Liv is tougher than El. But does he? Just read it! EO fluff!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,109 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/13/2007 - Complete
Stay by kinseyjo reviews
Songfic I love those! Read the AN cuz I pretty much summarized it there. Rated T for language. R&R please!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 759 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2007 - Complete
You're Gonna Love Me by Sweet-4-Stabler reviews
An EO SongFic . . . 'You're Gonna Love Me' by Chris Young
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,992 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/22/2007 - Complete
Miss F B I by Megan Faye reviews
rewrite of an old song SVU style
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 690 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
On Again Tonight by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! On Again Tonight by Trent Willmon. EO!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
Maybe It's Love by KaydenceRei reviews
Love without sex first? She'd never had that happen. A guy never said that before they'd slept together. Perhaps that was why she had believed his words.[EO. Oneshot. Songfic.]
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,755 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/30/2006 - Complete
Like We Never Loved At All by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
Songfic. Song Like We Never Loved At All by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It is a back and forth EO scandal. They sneak around with their feelings and then in the end they will come to realize that they are meant for each other. Not a ONESHOT!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,890 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/9/2006
Hello by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
This is a songfic based on the song “You Had Me From Hello” by Kenny Chesney. Olivia returns during the Thanksgiving Party and the song begins to play as she walks in. He takes her hand without saying a word and they dance. This is a gathering of all of E
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2006 - Complete
Ladies Love Country Boys by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
SONGFIC! Based on the song Ladies Love Country Boys by Trace Adkins. A man and a woman are going to the woman’s friend’s apartment. The friends haven’t met the man yet so they are not sure what to expect.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Complete
Concrete Angel by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
This is a songfic based on the song Concrete Angel by Martina McBride. A young girl is abused by her parents and the Special Victims Unit catches the case but it may be too late.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/29/2006 - Complete
Those Darned SVU Songfics! by obsessedwithstabler reviews
This is my series of songfics for SVU. So come on over to the dark side... Mwahahaha! We have cookies...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 20 - Words: 30,369 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/19/2007 - Published: 11/27/2006 - Complete
Happy New Year To Me And You by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
This is a sonfic based on the song Me and You by Kenny Chesney. It is New Years Eve and everyone is spending time together at the station. Elliot and Olivia cut out early to be together. EO of course!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 433 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/23/2006 - Complete
Reflection by GraceMP reviews
Another old one...sorry, Post form Intox when Olivia goes home from court. Hope you enjoy and yes i don't have anything new yet...which is sad. sorry guys! Song Reflections by Christina Aguilera
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 993 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2006 - Complete
You Save Me by obsessedwithstabler reviews
They were trapped in a room that, in a split second, could become their tomb...
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,219 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/28/2006 - Published: 11/25/2006 - Complete
Karaoke Singoff by obsessedwithstabler reviews
The SVU and MCS squads are holding a karaoke contest to benefit the kids. Who will win? You decide!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,139 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/19/2007 - Published: 12/17/2006
73 | Page 1 .. Last Next »