Home Community Games Star Wars SW:TOR
SW:TOR
Follow .
Focus: Games Star Wars, Since: 03-05-12
Founder: Cipher Nine - Stories: 24 - Followers: 11 - id: 98793
This community is for stories that take place in the Star Wars: The Old Republic 'verse. If I've missed your story, or if you'd like to be a staff member for this C2, please send me a PM.
There will probably be spoilers in some of these stories, so please take care. Enjoy!

Hunters' Communion by LadyOfTheLilyPads reviews
This is my attempt at adding a bit more flesh to a storyline I enjoyed while playing SWTOR. I don't plan on changing events or even lines spoken between characters, but there was very little chance to see who Torian really was instead of just learning about the Mando'ade through him, so I plan to add more scenes while remaining true to the characters, apologies for any errors.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 72,546 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 2/18/2013 - [Torian Cadera, Bounty H.]
Flames of Old by vadess40 reviews
300 years after the death of Darth Malak and the Jedi Civil War, Serea Apostolia/Darth Revan must now live as a citizen and warrior for the Sith Empire. As she carries the Empire forward, flames from the past threaten to destroy what her allies and herself worked hard to build...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,108 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/4/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Revan - Complete
Star Wars: An Emperor's Hunger by Bahoogasmif reviews
When two Sith Lords join Malgus' assault on the Jedi temple during the invasion of Coruscant, they discover something that puts the fate of the force itself in their hands.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 75,164 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/22/2014 - Published: 1/29/2013
Failure to Communicate by DarkCorona reviews
When Lord Nuála has achieved her greatest victory, she and her captain still have to deal with their ruined love life. Spoilers the class-story of the sith-warrior
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,555 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Sith W., Malavai Q. - Complete
Betrayal by GGElaina reviews
"My Lord?" "Shut up." Quinn retracted his hand and looked on sadly. "I'm not your lord anymore." She looked out of the large bay window. "Apparently, I never was." Quinn masked all remorse he felt as the droids charged their blasters. It was for the best.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,515 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/21/2012 - Published: 3/7/2012 - Sith W., Malavai Q.
Serving Under A Sith Lord by Agwe Laguz reviews
Exploring Malavai Quinn's life and relationship with his Sith Warrior and the rest of her crew: Jaesa Wilsaam, Lieutenant Pierce, Vette, Broonmark, 2V-R8. Based on SWTOR video game.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,710 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 3/30/2012 - Malavai Q.
PersonalProfessional by uninitiated reviews
Ensign Temple questions Vector about how he and Cipher Nine balance the demands of the job and their personal relationship. Rated T for references to off-screen sex and violence.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,148 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/8/2012 - Imperial A., Vector Hyllis - Complete
Looking to the Future by clicketykeys reviews
Vacy Fiorst finally says the three words Corso Riggs has been longing for. Unfortunately, it isn't quite in the context he was hoping for. Chapter 4: Vacy explains why she's so skittish. FINAL!
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,841 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/16/2012 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Smuggler, Corso Riggs - Complete
Best Laid Plans by clicketykeys reviews
Story #19 in series (see profile)! Sometimes Vacy teases for being so attached to his weapons. But it's hard to let go of something that's become important to you. Harder still when it's some ONE. Chapter 50: Right in Front of You.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 50 - Words: 67,857 - Reviews: 257 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Bowdaar, Corso Riggs, Risha, Smuggler
Remarkable by DangerGirl7283 reviews
A brief encounter between the Captain and a wounded Aric Jorgan. Takes place following the Gauntlet run. Hinted AJ/F!Trooper.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 633 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Aric J., Trooper - Complete
Vision by Samuraibrarian reviews
Zirsha, Jedi healer, contends with a plague afflicting Jedi Masters, and haywire precognitive ability. SWTOR Consular Story Spoilers, and some foreshadowed F!Consular/Jorgan.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,512 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/3/2012 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Jedi C., Aric J.
Nothing But Trouble by thatghost reviews
Things quickly go wrong for Darth Astara after she resigns from the Dark Council...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/7/2012 - Sith I., Andronikos Revel
The Taris Chronicles: Evil Occurance by Darvon Sorteq
This takes place during the time of Star Wars: The Old Republic PC videogame created by Bioware and Lucasarts. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars in general and pay close attention to the Star Wars Cannon rules although this is a fan fiction. You will enjoy.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,072 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/4/2012
SWTOR: Angles, Leverage and Betrayal by ABSilverstreak reviews
A Sith Inquisitor's feelings after the Legacy questline around lvl 30. She recalls the fresh, painful memory of the entire incident, and Andronikos comes by to see what got her so upset. Spoilers. Rated T for mild language and violent thoughts.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,511 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/14/2012 - Sith I., Andronikos Revel - Complete
SWTOR: And in the Shadows, Chains Unbound by ABSilverstreak reviews
One-shot. She tries to comfort him, he swears he's fine. A scene between an SI and her companion, Khem Val, after an incident on Tatooine. SPOILERS if you haven't reached Tat plus 3K affection.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,375 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2012 - Sith I., Khem V. - Complete
Cacophonous Harmonies by Cleopatra Antoinette reviews
Written for iPod Shuffle Challenge. A series of one-shots following my Sith Inquisitor, Daphaene Kaelen and her favorite pirate, Andronikus Revel.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,350 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/22/2012 - Sith I., Andronikos Revel - Complete
The breaking of the Republic by Revan Vakarian reviews
*MAJOR SPOILERS* Follows Sith Inquisitor after main story is completed and how it will all end PLEASE REVIEW!
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 14 - Words: 36,520 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 10/19/2012 - Published: 2/3/2012 - Sith I., Ashara Z.
No Rest for the Galaxy by Bamfbugboy reviews
When Vector Hyllus told me in a cold, chilly cavern on Hoth, "Storybook characters raid pirate bases. Now, so do we." I wanted to tell him that I think we would give those characters a run for their money for the things we have been through.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 23,506 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Imperial A., Vector Hyllis