Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians SYOC Stories That Rock
SYOC Stories That Rock
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 05-11-12
Founder: sonofthetrigod - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 100139
I've heard it said that send your original character stories are no good, I don't agree. If you have one that you think is good PM me the title and I'll take a look.

The end by candyisyummy83 reviews
I wish I could be normal. My whole life, I've been grasping to my differences and stressing them. But this difference... it's too much. I'm Bobby Smith, daughter of Hermes. And I'm being taken on the adventure of a lifetime. You want to watch? You want to laugh, cry, and sing with me? Then come on in. Read this. But remember to be ready... be ready for the end. (OC centric! SYOC!)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 15 - Words: 19,702 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/23 - Published: 8/28 - Athena, Percy J., Travis S., OC
Meeting other Demigods by Summer Daughter of Aphrodite reviews
In this story, you get to meet my demigod-self! Just fill out the form, follow the instructions and there is a big chance I'll add you in!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,093 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/18 - Published: 8/14 - OC
Falling Stars by HestiaAbnegation11 reviews
Gaea and the titans and giants are attempting at reconstruction. With that growing turmoil, the greek and roman camps try to unite together to stop the oncoming destruction. Can they save it? Or will Head Girl Jezebelle and Praetor Greene be destroyed and the Blood of Olympus spilt? SYOC/SYOT/SYOI CLOSED
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 33,260 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 1/28 - Complete
Wait For Tomorrow by KhaalidaNyx reviews
Percy Jackson has defeated Kronos. Olympus cheers in triumph as they watch their enemies fall. As Gaea stirs and begins to awaken, another enemy sits on a throne, cloaked in shadows with a smile, and waiting to strike. Promises are never to be broken. OCs are welcome and the story will mainly revolve around them. Please read the first chapter for more information.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 9 - Words: 44,866 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/11 - Published: 2/24 - Percy J.
Night Over Olympus by jocahill reviews
An ancient enemy stirs in the depths of Tartarus, and The Oracle has been kidnapped… How can a quest be led when the camp's future itself has been taken? Follow the chosen five heroes as they must defeat a force more ancient than the earth itself...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,781 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/23 - Published: 9/16 - OC
Samantha Tamaguchi & the Rise of the Titans (SYOC Closed) by angelfirecho reviews
Samantha Tamaguchi is a very different daughter of Ares and is soon chosen to embark on a quest to prevent those who were thought to be vanquished from starting the Third Titan War. Join Samantha, Marcus and their friends and companions in their fight to prevent history from repeating itself and from becoming the next set of demigods to stand between the Titans and Olympus.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,616 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/12 - Published: 8/12
He Rises by Nikki daughter of Apollo reviews
SYOD story, it has been two centerys since Gaea was defeated. Now a new threat rises, Uranas and he wants revenge for killing his wife and child. Now it's up to eight demigods to defeat him.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,738 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/30/2013 - Published: 8/27/2012 - OC - Complete
All New Quests and Camp Life by World-Warrior-Demigod reviews
All new characters, all new quests at the one and only Camp Half Blood. All OC. Who are these? You decide. Sorry that the title is bad but I really didn't know what else to call it.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,316 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/24/2013 - Published: 11/2/2012
Camp Half-Blood Oneshots by EmMarie96 reviews
So, you have an OC, but don't have a story about them? That's what this story is for! PM me your OC, using my submission form on chapter 1, and I'll write a oneshot for your character:) Each chapter is it's own story! All genres: romance, drama, humor, tragedy, etc- each one is different. Also included are canon characters; Percy, Annabeth, Leo, etc:) Submissions still accepted!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 17 - Words: 63,808 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12/22/2014 - Published: 10/26/2012
Old and New Sequel by I am Katie Daughter of Demeter reviews
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 30,973 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/26/2013 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Artemis - Complete