Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians SYOC Stories That Rock
SYOC Stories That Rock
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 05-11-12
Founder: sonofthetrigod - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 100139
I've heard it said that send your original character stories are no good, I don't agree. If you have one that you think is good PM me the title and I'll take a look.

Childhood Friend by KhaalidaNyx reviews
Lilaya is a normal, ditsy, teenage girl-and she doesn't want to be. Living a normal life with no adventure whatsoever? Not on her top list of things to do, if she had gotten the choice. Then again, she isn't exactly normal. Not really. But what would be the fun in telling you? Don't think that she is dark; that job is already taken. Rated for stressing scenes! Still accepting OCs!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 54,295 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/17 - [OC, Leo V.] Percy J.
He Rises by Nikki daughter of Apollo reviews
SYOD story, it has been two centerys since Gaea was defeated. Now a new threat rises, Uranas and he wants revenge for killing his wife and child. Now it's up to eight demigods to defeat him.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,738 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/30/2013 - Published: 8/27/2012 - OC - Complete
All New Quests and Camp Life by World-Warrior-Demigod reviews
All new characters, all new quests at the one and only Camp Half Blood. All OC. Who are these? You decide. Sorry that the title is bad but I really didn't know what else to call it.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,316 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/24/2013 - Published: 11/2/2012
Oneshots: Childhood Friend by KhaalidaNyx reviews
Behind the scenes adventures in Childhood Friend. Discover hidden paths, how the characters died, and gain clues to the plot line of the story. Takes place during PJO and tHoO. "Oranges and lemons, say the bells of Saint Clements." "Find the girl you love." Katie and Travis stood there, grinning, a camera in Katie's hands. "She's only a little girl!" (T for a reason!)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 13 - Words: 47,211 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/5 - Published: 3/29/2013 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] [OC, Leo V.]
Camp Half-Blood Oneshots by EmMarie96 reviews
So, you have an OC, but don't have a story about them? That's what this story is for! PM me your OC, using my submission form on chapter 1, and I'll write a oneshot for your character:) Each chapter is it's own story! All genres: romance, drama, humor, tragedy, etc- each one is different. Also included are canon characters; Percy, Annabeth, Leo, etc:) Submissions still accepted!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 63,750 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 10/26/2012
Old and New Sequel by I am Katie Daughter of Demeter reviews
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 30,973 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/26/2013 - Published: 6/15/2012 - Artemis - Complete