Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Sakura Heaven
Sakura Heaven
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 06-27-05
Founder: BlackBelt - Stories: 1,309 - Followers: 389 - Staff: 378 - id: 17557
A place where Sakura is protected! Stories all staring our favorite pink haired cherry blossom! Romance, fluff, and humor more than welcomed!

Don't You Forget About Me by deliriousnight reviews
Because they messed up badly this time. But, hopefully, they'll be able to bring her back. Sakura-centric.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,433 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 4/25/2013 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Am I Stronger? by 10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 reviews
"Apart from improving your skill level, I'm doing this so that you can go after Sasuke before Naruto returns, and be strong enough to bring him back yourself. Naruto already has enough on his hands as it is – Now I don't can't about what promises he's been making to you about bringing Sasuke back himself –The Akatsuki are onto him and he merely needs to focus on just staying safe."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 31,757 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 11/15/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Freshman 15 by ShelbySabaku reviews
One thing Sakura Haruno knew for certain was that she was moving off campus next year, away from her pervy RA's and the hormone driven dorm boys.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,077 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 59 - Published: 11/24/2012 - Sakura H. - Complete
The amulet by taz.kelly reviews
They were in the middle of a battle, how did they end up here? Why were these people pointing sticks everywhere? Stupid doll. SakuraXsasori, hp crossover kinda. Hope you enjoy
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,145 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/20/2011 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Sakura H., Sasori
Letter's Between Uchiha and Soon To Be Uchiha by Lilac Queen reviews
Dear Sakura Haruno—soon to be Uchiha, I'd like you to know some things about my foolish little brother before you marry him. Your loving future brother-in-law, Uchiha Itachi. SasuSaku. AU. One-shot. Giftfic for SapphireRivulet!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,442 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/19/2012 - Published: 5/10/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Left 4 Dead by Kurogato14 reviews
'It all came back, just like the start. I wasnt sure if this was a dream or a nightmare, my head was dizzy and my heart was pounding fast at one point that it started hurting. I wouldnt stay there, just watching how my friends die. I grabbed my axe and without fear, I ran to the monster, determined to kill it...' Based of the game by Valve Software. Read n Review ;
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,194 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/18/2012 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Sakura H., Neji H.
100 Theme Challenge by Kurogato14 reviews
100 Theme Challenge by: Maristela Fressia. Protagonist: Sakura Haruno. No specific genre. Because I needed to do this : R&R ;
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,978 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/17/2012 - Published: 9/9/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Welcome To Earth Sakura Holmes by mayyz1 reviews
Sakura was sent to Earth by a Kinjutsu. Sakura met a man who became her father. Sakura's father died. Sakura was adopted. Sakura became a Holmes. An Adventure awaits this medical ninja.
Crossover - Naruto & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,845 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 8/16/2012 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Sakura H.
Shakespeare In notso Love by ShelbySabaku reviews
Because Shakespeare was a misogynist, and Sakura doesn't appreciate that.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,592 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Sakura H., Akatsuki - Complete
The Bet that Changed Everything by TheAnimePrincess reviews
"So I made this bet with my friend where I can get you to talk more than two words." He smirked and lean over to her. "You lose." AU. Sasusaku with NejiTen, NaruHina, and ShikaIno. Maybe lemon for Sasusaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,465 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 11/28/2013 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Fighting For What You Love by TheAnimePrincess reviews
"Touch her again and I swear, I'll kill you." "Oh you will?" He threw her across the room. Sasuke caught her just in time. He looked up at Itachi. "You're dead." Sasusaku. AU One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,851 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Pink ANBU by rawr.latte reviews
Sasuke is captured by Leaf and subsequently finds himself blown away by the identity of the ANBU to have bested him in a fight. "S-Sakura!" Implied SasuSaku. Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,576 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Deranged by ShelbySabaku reviews
If one more person told Sakura what she could and couldn't feel, she was going to scream.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,549 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Sakura H., Pain/Pein - Complete
Wicked Weekend by KyleCynthia reviews
It started with a bet and alcohol...a lot of alcohol. SakuraxAka, AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,139 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 4/24/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Sakura H., Akatsuki
Fancy Footwork by silver-footsteps reviews
For Sakura, there's always been dreary days of schoolwork and unreliable people. Who knew a clumsy womanizer, an accidental pervert, a soft-hearted glutton, and an incredibly sexy virgin would light her life up like this? A friendship founded on dancing and the strange threat that tied them all together: "Fiji". AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 245,572 - Reviews: 1472 - Favs: 1,119 - Follows: 817 - Updated: 5/29/2013 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
Of Monsters and Men by VesperChan reviews
When she is what the monsters of nightmares want more than anything else, Sakura should have been smarter and stayed out of the woods. Another Sakura Harem fic with multiple pairings, mostly SakuraUchiha
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,847 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 3/1/2012 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Sakura H. - Complete
Lies by Lascylla reviews
Orochimaru has Sakura chained up in his compound, for his entertainment. Humor and character development as well as a plot. Potential SakuraxOrochimaru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/3/2011 - Published: 6/19/2011 - Sakura H., Orochimaru
A Tainted little Secret by Delightfuliza reviews
A mission to a nearby village turned out to be more of a hassle than Haruno Sakura expected. It went well enough until a certain familiar medic suddenly stood in her way. Then she knew that playtime was over. Slight KabuSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,700 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Sakura H., Kabuto Y. - Complete
Life by mksanime reviews
Eyes are the window to the soul. Fugaku x Sakura pairing.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 276 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/7/2011 - Sakura H., Fugaku U. - Complete
Exemption: Shinobi by mksanime reviews
: One-shot : Just because he's a ninja and she's a kunoichi- They're meant to be. Shikaku x Sakura pairing.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 332 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/4/2011 - Sakura H., Shikaku N. - Complete
Saviour in Black and Pink by yoyoyoyoyo reviews
It's finally happened. Konoha has been destroyed, but Sakura's determination won't let her give up on the place and people she loves. Even if it means joining Akatsuki. Will the Cherry Blossom bloom or wilt?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,957 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 10/19/2012 - Published: 11/5/2011 - Sakura H., Akatsuki
Desideratum by xSakuraWings reviews
Those irresistable emerald orbs, that soft silky pink hair and her angelic voice. She became an addiction for them and soon something even more. Sakura Haruno was just too desirable, they just couldn't resist.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,007 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 442 - Follows: 87 - Published: 11/3/2011 - Sakura H., Akatsuki - Complete
Nightmarish by VesperChan reviews
A curse eater, Sakura comes upon a coven of Uchiha in need of her services. SakuraMulti
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,839 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 11/15/2011 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Sakura H. - Complete
Let's Play Cops and Robbers by sLiCeOfLiFe reviews
You will never hear someone say being a part of the FBI is easy work. If they did, they'd be lying. From the long hours, to the daily drug busts, to psychotic and murderous criminals, special agent Sakura Haruno certainly has her work cut out for her. AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 8 - Words: 50,072 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 305 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Sakura H.
No Strings Attached by Orange Sherbet reviews
And then he kissed her, fast and hard, and Sakura had no chance to argue because she was lost in his kiss and his hands were all over her body and under her camisol and unbuttoning her jeans and-dear god, what were his fingers DOING?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,999 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 27 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Sakura H., Sasori - Complete
975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »