Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Sakuras Pain
Sakuras Pain
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 05-16-06
Founder: xXKatie109Xx - Stories: 51 - Followers: 18 - Staff: 6 - id: 32049
The sad and painful stories of sakura haruno. Good for any depressing day!

Who's going to Save Me? by winter's darkmoon reviews
Sakura never told anyone of her life at home. Team 7 and everyone else had assumed that she had a great life with her family. But something has told Sakura's secrete to those who she never wanted to know of it. Set during the Chuunin preliminary.SakuSasu?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,590 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 4/30/2011 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
This Is Where You Belong by Kitkatbaby reviews
Sasuke doesn't know where he belongs, and when he returns to the village he thinks he found a place to belong. //SasuSaku// I'm not good at summaries :
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,104 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/10/2010 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
PseudoDoppelganger by sadistic dreamkiller reviews
Two years after Sasuke's eternal slumber, confessions spill out in unwanted ways. "You're messing with me.""I'm not." SaiSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,434 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Sai, Sakura H. - Complete
Breath by intoxication reviews
GenmaSakura “But I will do whatever I can to keep you safe.” He said quietly as his face moved closer to hers. “And I will love you the best that I can.”
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,730 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 16 - Published: 3/24/2007 - Sakura H., Genma S. - Complete
Asininity by RenikaChan reviews
Sasuke turned Sakura avenger. It was his fault from the beginning. It was his fault that Konoha met her downfall earlier than she expected. Sakura fits somewhere into all this. Yet it isn't as simple as it seems. ItaSaku duology.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,783 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/14/2008 - Published: 3/18/2007 - Itachi U., Sakura H.
Never Again Goodbye by lil kagome 15 reviews
I felt as if someone had grabbed my wrist. I was being pulled backwards, my body falling back into pain and distress. I heard sobbing and a roughened growling that could only be from one person. “Don’t you dare leave me Sakura!”[S&S][complete][dedicated]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/16/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Call to Freedom by SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR reviews
When I wanted Love, I got Hate, When I needed a break, I got more Pain, In this world, everything's turned around, when you want to stay lost, you're gonna be found. [SasuSaku]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,482 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/2/2007 - Published: 3/14/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Abused by Tri17 reviews
Sakura reflects on how she met Deidara and how her marriage with Sasuke turned out. DeidaraXSakura
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,063 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Sakura H., Deidara - Complete
Not Allowed to Love by MangaLover24 reviews
NEW SUMMARY Sakura is the beautiful, new girl, with a secret she's running from that could endanger herself and all of her new friends. Sasuke is the always-stoic, cold-heartthrob, with a couple secrets of his own. Little does he know, he is in for the most interesting year at school yet, becoming caught in this complicated web that this new girl weaves. story being editeddd
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 37,410 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 9/18/2012 - Published: 3/2/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Face Down by Kisata-chan reviews
Song fic Jumpsuit Apparatus. SasuxSaku not my best story, but i liked the song and thought it would make a good story for the couple. So Sasuke sees sakura covering up bruises with make-up. and wants to know what is going on
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/24/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Sleepless nights of an unloved child by cha cha dancer reviews
She is abused and unloved by her father. But no one has noticed for 13 years and she plans to keep it that way. But once her secret is let out nothing will ever be the same for anyone. Sasusaku NejiSaku.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,097 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 12/13/2008 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Whisper by EWHH its Kenna reviews
/SasuSaku/ "What do you want me to say?" Sasuke asked, shuffling uncomfortably. “That you'll be with me until the end of time and finally admit to your undying—” Sakura paused for a moment, realizing the word she left off at. “—er...eternal love for me.”
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,347 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/18/2008 - Published: 2/9/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Four Elements by TheFirstTime reviews
Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, and Ino are the four elements. Hinata represents water, Tenten represents fire, Ino represents earth, and Sakura represents air. When Mother Earth dies she sends her daughters to Konoha High Ninja School.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,788 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 29 - Published: 6/25/2006
Ladies of Yang by kunoichimistress reviews
The four Dark elemental powers have finally arisen, now Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata will surprise everyone with their powers.NejiTen,ShikaIno,NaruHina,SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,295 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 2/17/2008 - Published: 1/27/2007
Reading Beneath the Lines by Kurozakura reviews
A story about Neji and Sakura that begins during the timeskip and extends into the second arc. A lot can happen in 2.5 years: promotion exams, new jutsu, new outfits. The most recent chapters coincide with the current manga storyline. NejiSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 26 - Words: 47,205 - Reviews: 320 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 10/25/2007 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Neji H., Sakura H.
Eternal Sleep Team seven sasusaku by spiritdreams reviews
Well, this story might be a little sad. Its my first oneshot story. And its sasusaku. Please read it i'm not good with summaries.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,511 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/2/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Why Don't You Love Me? by ConfusedInLove reviews
Sakura thought he loved her. He still does, but she finds out too late.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 341 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/4/2006 - Sakura H., Neji H. - Complete
On the same path in opposite directions by iamlordi reviews
When Sasuke returns on the same path he left, and Sakura leaves the same path he returns, will everything be as he left it? Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/12/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Easier to Run by dissolves reviews
Sakura wants to run away from the pain but knows she can’t. [Songfic Song: Easier to Run by Linkin Park]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 723 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/30/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Fix you by Black and Green reviews
It was so clear, she was so broken.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/25/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Escaping Reality by duckichan87 reviews
What happens when you refuse to accept reality?....another world is created, just for you. WARNING: character death!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Face Down by Malfoy's Mate reviews
A one shot! Sasuke abuses Sakura and Naruto goes to show Sasuke how wrong that is. Song is Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/23/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Blind Faith by The Angels of Death reviews
Sakura x Sasuke. Sasuke left, and Sakura’s heart is shattered into pieces. Everyone feels betrayed even Naruto lost faith. Now what? Dedicated to angellive.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/23/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Haruno Tragedy by KittenNinja137 reviews
When Sakura's parents are killed, she is forced to live the life of a orphan. Then, Kakashi brings her into his house and is faced with taking care of a little girl. Kakashi then notices she is getting more independent and is having a hard time letting go
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/21/2006 - Published: 7/16/2006 - Sakura H., Kakashi H.
blossom and prodigy by Jennjennr reviews
Sakura faces Itachi in a battle to keep him from Naruto she makes a stand. [oneshot]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,184 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/15/2006 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
36 | Page 1 2 Next »