Home Community TV Shows Casualty Sam and Dylan
Sam and Dylan
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Casualty, Since: 03-04-12
Founder: Peyta Panne - Stories: 110 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 98766
The Army Medic, and the Grumpy Consultant. This is for all those stories with Sam and / or Dylan in or near the centre - this includes Romance, Friendship and Hate - whether they are complete or not - I'm starting to get desperate. Now including Sam/Other and Dylan/Other. If I've missed any, please send me a PM.

beautiful girl by tatty ted reviews
To him she'll always be perfect. - —Sam/Tom.
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 94 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Sam N., Tom K. - Complete
The Shift after Last Night by cricketjo reviews
After the episode S27 E11 'When Love Breaks Down', this is just something that could of happened. Give it a read and tell me what you think. One-shot
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,226 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Sam N., Tom K. - Complete
Wonderful by ErinMEC reviews
Tom and Sam's relationship as it grows, develops and becomes public knowledge. Give it a read and see what you think!
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,360 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/27/2013 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Sam N., Tom K.
Too Good To Be True by MegggaanW reviews
Sam and Tom have been going out for a while now, what happens when Dylan finds out about the relationship? Who will be there to pick Sam up when she falls? Can this relationship work? What happens when some obstacles are put up to try and destroy the bond between them?
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,437 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/24/2013 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Sam N., Tom K. - Complete
I'll Be There To Hold You by MegggaanW reviews
What happens when Tom finds Sam in the staffroom alone?
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Sam N., Tom K. - Complete
The Fire by jessieleigh96 reviews
There is a fire in the hospital. People are in trouble. Will they get out in time? Based on the episodes Next of Kin. *Complete*
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,309 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/30/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Complete
lost dog by tatty ted reviews
"..Do you remember which way we came?" He asked. — —Dylan/Zoe.
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 430 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/29/2011 - Zoe H., Dylan K. - Complete
In The Staffroom On Halloween by x-livvy.poynter-x reviews
On Halloween Sam and Tom are in the staffroom, but that else happens in there?
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,469 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/27/2012 - Sam N., Tom K.
Sam Nicholls- Her Life by SarahBontoft reviews
This is my verson about Sam's child hood, how she went in the army, how she met dylan... and so on.. Please read and review
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K.
Between You and Me by MusicMeansEverything reviews
Sometimes it's harder to accept the truth than you would think...
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 4,333 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/3/2013 - Published: 10/16/2012 - Dylan K., Sam N. - Complete
cuts, bruises, burns by RachelHxxx reviews
when sam finds 5 year old maya wondering around the scene of an RTC frightened and alone the army doc takes her under her wing and goes to extreme lengths to prevent her from going into the care system when it turns out both of mayas parents died in the RTC. 9this is the very first casualty fic i have ever posted so i would be grateful if people R&R) x
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 35 - Words: 36,367 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/23/2013 - Published: 10/16/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K.
Irreplaceable by Antonia-x reviews
Dylan/Sam one-shot; Dylan's point of view. When a patient triggers painful memories from their past can Sam and Dylan learn to be there for each other.
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,440 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Dylan K., Sam N. - Complete
War Game Called Love by charliespike18 reviews
Sam is trapped. No obvious means of escape. She suddenly realises that the person she trapped with is someone from her childhood. With her advice Sam tells the one man she will always love the truth. Sam/Jac from Holby City Friendship.
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,154 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Sam N.
Really? by AmeliaFriend reviews
Actions have consequences. And one different action in the past can have unimaginable consequences for the present and future. Sam/Dylan.
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,836 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/2/2012 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K.
When You're Alone by Emmel1118 reviews
Sam's life is stuck in a rut, every day always the same. Her life never used to be like this, but as every day flicks past like the pages of a book, Sam realises she has to do something - pity it's so dangerous... Sam/Dylan
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,994 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/15/2012 - Published: 9/4/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K.
Need You Now by lucynorwayyxx reviews
One shot about Sam missing Dylan. All lyrics from Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K. - Complete
Fight for Survival by MusicMeansEverything reviews
When a bomb goes off in the ED who will survive? *contains characters from different series and Meg, my OC*
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 6,209 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/30/2012 - Published: 8/31/2012
The best you can be by SunlightinMidnight22 reviews
The story of the real reason Sam joined the army. Written from her point of view about her life before Afghanistan. Contains mild references to drugs and a small section of self-harming.
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,822 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/21/2012 - Published: 8/31/2012 - Sam N. - Complete
Fireworks by lucynorwayyxx reviews
A one shot based around Dylan Keogh and his thoughts about the love of his life, Samantha. All lyrics from Fireworks - You Me At Six.
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 262 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Dylan K. - Complete
The Right Desicion? by lucynorwayyxx reviews
Sam's thoughts as she returns to her empty flat after her kiss with Tom. Did she make the right desicion? One shot.
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 200 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Sam N. - Complete
No Goodbyes by Emmel1118 reviews
The night that Sam and Dylan's marriage fell apart...
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 576 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Sam N., Dylan K. - Complete
Fate or consequence by liz159 reviews
This doesn't really make any sense, but please R&R Not sure if it is good. Sams life has changed dramatically terrible things happen that change her life. Very Dramatic, enjoy!:P
Casualty - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Sam N.
Trust by ladykeogh reviews
This is a fanfic a bit about Sam/Dylan but mostly about Dylan/Tom's friendship and Tom's past, please read :
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 361 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/3/2012 - Dylan K., Tom K.
Sitting by the water by juliagillman reviews
A Dylan and Sam song fic to Taylor Swift's mine. A little AUish, but essentially still the Sam and Dylan we know and love. Please read and review :
Casualty - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,335 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2012 - Dylan K., Sam N.
In the shadows! by BrookeMarie2604 reviews
Have you ever felt there was someone following you, but every time you turn around there's no-one there? This has been happening alot to Sam recently at the first she dismissed it, but soon horror's of her life prior and during holby arise, changing the way she thinks. Paranoia begins to take over, but is it really just paranoia or is there really someone out to get her?
Casualty - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,321 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/4/2012 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Sam N., Tom K.
101 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »