Home Community TV Shows iCarly Sam and Freddie
Sam and Freddie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows iCarly, Since: 09-12-11
Founder: AwkwardAxolotl - Stories: 25 - Followers: 0 - id: 95220
Sure there are some pretty great Seddie stories you and I've read, but if you're anything like me and you're wondering where the fics are that'll blow your mind - the ones that are arguably some of the best fics in this entire fandom, you've stumbled to the right place. So far this is all I've got. I'm still on the search for more.

damned if I do ya', damed if I don't by Rhiabrey Skye reviews
/ In which Sam and Freddie decide being together is the only way to show they love each other. oneshot
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,097 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Stairwells and Steering Wheels by Vix23 reviews
He let out a long, heavy sigh and crossed his arms over his chest. "I just can't figure her out! She's all mixed signals and mysterious smirks. The girl should come with a manual." --- A series of moments between Sam and Freddie during their Junior year.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 46,139 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 455 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 7/29/2009 - Published: 3/16/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Almost Lover by accidental laughter reviews
She's back in her one bedroom apartment, looking at pictures spread across the floor like marbles. She's got one of almost every moment spent with him - just because she tends to hold onto lost causes.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,918 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/9/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iFollow the List by etain reviews
“I want to go on a trip,” said Carly, and neither Sam nor Freddie could refuse. Carly decided if it was the last thing she was going to do, she was going to fix this. Seddie & Carly.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,657 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iCould by PamplemousseRose reviews
Maybe you could face the truth. Maybe you could change your mind. And maybe, just maybe, you could fall in love. / Seddie ONESHOT
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,178 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iWake Up Freddie by PamplemousseRose reviews
Sure, you're in denial, but some part of you knows that he's just as important to you as Carly. He's that anchor you've chosen to somewhat trust. / Seddie ONESHOT
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,740 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Ice Storm by Whirlwind18 reviews
"If Carly made Freddie feel fireworks, Sam made him feel the opposite. What was the opposite of fireworks? Snow? An avalanche? An ice storm?" A few moments in the life of twelve to thirteen-year-old Freddie Benson.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,811 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Forfeit by Whirlwind18 reviews
Missing moment from "iReunite with Missy." The *real* winner of the School at Sea contest.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iAm Reckless by D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S reviews
Samantha Puckett is reckless. Oneshot. Seddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,388 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iLive my life by hyperactivecheskie reviews
.."In an attempt to not look at her directly, he busied himself in observing the drops of water running down the side of her cheek and dripping down her jaw." Contains rain and mud. It starts with Sam jogging and ends with Freddie wearing her jacket.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,386 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Freddie B., Sam P.
Blue Moon by hyperactivecheskie reviews
Aside from being a metaphor, what exactly is a blue moon? Freddie explains to Sam in between kicks, insults and the occasional awkward silence.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/14/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iTherefore Conclude by hyperactivecheskie reviews
Carly FINALLY goes on a date with Freddie. But by the way her two friends are acting, she slowly comes to a conclusion.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,667 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 4/11/2009 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Freddie B., Sam P.
I Hate Tuesdays by hyperactivecheskie reviews
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday even Sunday. He has no complaints with everyday life. He likes everyday life. Except Tuesdays. Freddie hates Tuesdays. A mix of seddie cuteness and freddie frustrations.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/23/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Sitting on a windowsill by hyperactivecheskie reviews
Freddie observes Sam as they sit on a windowsill. a 100 word drabble
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 214 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Freddie B., Sam P.
iHold Hands While Walking by hyperactivecheskie reviews
I felt her thumb draw small, insanely sexy circles on my palm and wrist". So Freddie dares Sam to hold his hand for the walk home. Seddie undertones, not too obvious. small iSee Clouds reference. they're independent fics set in the same universe
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,888 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/18/2008 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iSee Clouds by hyperactivecheskie reviews
Sam loves hanging out in the lawn outside Principal Franklin's office to look at clouds. Little did she know she was going to have company that day. Seddie oneshot. It's more friendship, but it definitely has some Seddie moments.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,802 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2008 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Hurricane by Pieequals36 reviews
No walls can keep me protected, no sleep nothing in between me and the rain. And you can’t save me now; I’m in the grip of a hurricane.' - Florence and the Machine
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Links and Moments by Pieequals36 reviews
A series of moments between Sam and Freddie prompt Carly to take action. Will she be happy with the outcome? One shot - Seddie/Creddie
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Starcrossed by Pieequals36 reviews
A selection of random drabbles, some AU, some future, some incredibly mushy. All Freddie/Sam centered.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,564 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Freddie B., Sam P.
In Forests at Dusk by Pieequals36 reviews
Freddie/Sam with a whole lotta angst thrown in just for the fun. Hints at Creddie from time to time. One-shot.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,862 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
my only weakness, is knowing your secrets by Pieequals36 reviews
A tale of Sam and Freddie's evolving relationship as illustrated through the secrets they share. Sam/Freddie, one-shot.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,262 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/8/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
i'll be a soldier, but i can't fight without you by Pieequals36 reviews
Freddie tries to figure it all out, Sam's happy to run. Continuation of iOMG, like you needed another one of those.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,410 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
The Nicest Thing by xmaybejoleisa reviews
She’s fifteen years old and she thinks no one can break her heart like he does. Oneshot; Sam.Freddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,631 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Lost Along The Way by xmaybejoleisa reviews
Sam lets him hold her hand the whole way back, but only because she feels like being nice. SamFreddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,880 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Mismatched Affection by xmaybejoleisa reviews
Something is always pulling her to him. One-shot. SamFreddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,366 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete