Home Community Games Call of Duty Samuel keller's Call of Duty Zombies
Samuel keller's Call of Duty Zombies
Follow .
Focus: Games Call of Duty, Since: 04-17-12
Founder: Samuel Keller - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 99664
The collection of Samuel Keller's Call of Duty Zombies work. It includes all 7 entries (I Hate Clowns, Urban Jungle, Fine Again, Last Resort, Before I Forget, Until it Sleeps, The Final Episode).

The Final Episode by Samuel Keller reviews
Having successfully driven Richtofen from the MDT, the four zombie slayers camp out with the United States Army located in Iraq. But Richtofen's latest allegiances stand between them and him. Will they be able to stop his reign of terror?
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 17,398 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/15/2012 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
Until It Sleeps by Samuel Keller reviews
With Dr. Maxis revived and his research obtained, the four zombie hunters set out to the Ethiopian Highlands, where hopefully the answers to all the riddles will meet them. However, Richtofen will not just let them waltz through this one. He's prepared a few surprises, even if that includes using himself.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,930 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/23/2012 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
Before I Forget by Samuel Keller reviews
Every zombie map has one common theme: originality. But some times, just twisting a previously made idea is perfect. Our zombie slayers have successfully revived Dr. Maxis, but now there is still one last piece of the puzzle before they can execute their plan. A piece hidden deep in a place they had hoped to never venture into again.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,679 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/21/2012 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
Last Resort by Samuel Keller reviews
Richtofen has won. He has entered the MDT and attained control of the zombies. But there was one fatal mistake he made. He left his three betrayed comrades alive, along with Samantha Maxis. What happens next, will be revealed.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,996 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/24/2012 - Published: 5/9/2012 - Tank D., Dr. Richtofen - Complete
Fine Again by Samuel Keller reviews
For a third helping, our heroes return! The Army base may have rescued them from the urban jungle, but now they face a larger terror, one that could lead them to Samantha.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,275 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Tank D., Nikolai B. - Complete
Urban Jungle by Samuel Keller reviews
The zombie heroes of the past are back, and are still kicking ass! Now they've landed in some abandoned city, and whole new horrors await them! Sequel to I Hate Clowns.
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,770 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Tank D., Nikolai B. - Complete
I Hate Clowns by Samuel Keller reviews
Carnival Mayhem! Our favorite zombie slayers have awoken inside an American theme park, and guess what? There's zombies! New weapons, new jokes, and new horrors await our heroes in the Carnival Of Darkness! I am currently updating this one first!
Call of Duty - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,889 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/7/2011 - Published: 9/8/2011 - Tank D., Nikolai B. - Complete