Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers SamusXZelda Updated
SamusXZelda Updated
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 05-21-11
Founder: Crying For This World - Stories: 41 - Followers: 0 - id: 92537
Updated to include all of the most recent tales of the bounty hunter and her princess. From the new to the old- all SxZ stories welcome! PM me to become a staff member/ to add a story/ etc.

Weakness by Swords Divine Light reviews
You'd think bounty hunting and being a smasher would be hard, but falling in love was harder. Can poor Samus come to terms with it all? Or will she crack under the pressure of everything? SamusxZelda possible M rating in later chapters. Samus PoV.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 15,213 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/8/2011 - Published: 4/11/2011 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik
Immeasurable by Crying For This World reviews
They began afraid of each other. They end up in love. But when Samus suddenly falls ill, her new side might just end up ripping them apart again, and destroying the one it took so long to take into her arms. SamusXZelda. Rated T for dark themes.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,318 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/13/2011 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik
The Brink by Crying For This World reviews
The sequel to 'Impossible'. When at the very edge of one's sanity, is it too late to be saved? SamusXZelda.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,034 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/9/2011 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Impossible by Crying For This World reviews
I am sleeping and she is my dream. Souls do not exist, in the same way that she doesn't. It's impossible that someone like me is allowed to feel this happy...impossible. SamusXZelda.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,225 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/25/2011 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A.
El cazador que no mató a la princesa by Kurai-and-Yein reviews
Todos conocemos la historia en que al cazador se le ordenó asesinar a la princesa, pero ¿porqué no lo hizo? Fic con contenido yuri SamusxZelda
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,817 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A. - Complete
What are you thinking of? by Kurai-and-Yein reviews
PoV of Samus, The person she loves has declared her love for her but Samus hasn't been so happy in her life. Can she answer back? What's behind her decision? First part of the Queues trilogy.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/25/2010 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
¿Qué estás pensando? by Kurai-and-Yein reviews
La persona a quien ama se le ha declarado, pero Samus no ha sido muy feliz en su vida, ¿Podrá responder? ¿Cúales son las razones de Samus detrás de su decisión? Punto de vista de Samus. Primera parte de la trilogía Queues.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Final Crash by KrystalPaige reviews
After hitting Samus with his Final Smash, Sheik has discovered that the bounty hunter has actually been seriously injured. What is going on? This has never happened before in the whole Smash history. Rated T for some language and romance.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,649 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/9/2010 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A.
I Do Not Exist by TheWestDriver reviews
The change in her body language sends a jolt of anguish and horror through Zelda's mind. SamusxZelda. Femslash. Part 3 of the Flinch series.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,465 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/22/2010 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A. - Complete
Mandolin by Burbank reviews
Zelda and Samus meet for the first time and enjoy a bit of music together.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,458 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A.
Never Alone by zeldapeach reviews
When Samus returns to Emissary, she meets Zelda who has found herself trapped in an unfamiliar world. When Samus takes notice of the shy princess, both women begin to bond. Soon Samus and Zelda find themselves conflicted with mixed feelings. *ON HIATUS*
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,027 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/3/2008 - Published: 9/19/2007
Horseback Riding by zeldapeach reviews
A OneshotI wasn't sure what category to place this but since it has Samus and Zelda together in it, I thought SSB would fit. Light shojoai involved
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,383 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Complete
The Princess and her Hunter by Mewlon reviews
Just a collection of one shots that involve Zelda and Samus' relationship. Can Zelda win Samus' trust and love? Can Samus trust Zelda? Friendship fics, romance fics...Zelda x Samus yuri with some hints of Marth x Link yaoi and others. Ratings might go up.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,919 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik
The Love of Christmas by zeldapeach reviews
A SSB Holiday Edition! :3 Zelda tries to get Samus into the spirit of Christmas...
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,576 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/1/2007 - Complete
A Smashing Birthday by zeldapeach reviews
Soft SamusZelda involved, Samus learns it is Zelda's birthday and plans to cheer her up
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,074 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/27/2007 - Complete
Because I Like You by PrincessSerenity101 reviews
Samus wondered why Zelda was always by her side. She constantly wondered why she wanted to kiss Zelda. She never thought the answer was so simple.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10/2008 - [Samus A., Zelda/Sheik] - Complete
First Impressions by dan heron reviews
Using that Chozo suit, Samus is used to give the wrong impression on most people in the galaxy. But, when you find a pink wearing princess, sometimes you tend to get the wrong impression too. Samus/Zelda friendship. /Discontinued
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,252 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/4/2008 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
slackjawed and puffyeyed by an awesome blossom reviews
Zelda recites the Hylian tale of creation to a sleepy Samus Aran. One-shot since it's a bit too long for Popping Corks.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/18/2008 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A. - Complete
Girl Talk by G3rain1 reviews
When Samus tries to help Zelda with a terrible depression she finds the line between friendship and something more isn’t where she thought. Shoujo Ai, Yuri.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,903 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/12/2008 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Kisses by Marine Brother Shran reviews
I still stand by what I say about people publicly kissing. What they do is disgusting. But…when I do it with Zelda…alone with no one's looking…it’s…it is the most wonderful thing I had ever felt…something that is only mine… Samus/Zelda
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,615 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Complete
My Dream My Life (Old Version) by Marine Brother Shran reviews
Samus Aran, the new Brawler of Brawler is intrigued by the enigma Zelda. Curiosity piques her interest as she tries to solve the mystery behind her. But what she finds is more than she could ever ask for. Samus & Zelda Rewritten now.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 56,364 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 12/4/2012 - Published: 7/21/2008 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Hopeful by dreaming-of-storms reviews
Hope can be both a healing balm for a bleeding heart, and a razor sharp cut to the soul. ::.::Onesided PeachxZelda, ZeldaxSamus::.:: Shoujo ai, Sequel to Sinful
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,420 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Complete
Friends Like These by Roxius reviews
A SamusXZelda fic where several Smashers learn of the two girls' relationship and do everything in their power to keep them a happy couple, even if for their own perverted sakes. Shoujo Ai, Yuri. Please R & R!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/26/2008 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Secrets by Lizdacious reviews
Samus is interested in particular Hylian, which happens to be Princess Zelda. She can't quite figure out if Zelda likes her back. Follow her through secrets and lies, that all happen because Link likes Zelda as well, and Captain Falcon is openly gay.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,270 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 16 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Zelda/Sheik, Samus A.
Beauty And The Blonde by Roxius reviews
Bounty Hunters and Hyrulian Princesses don't mix...or do they? 50 random sentences of Samus X Zelda. Yes, I went the extra mile this time, just for the hell of it and because I love this pairing so much! Yuri, shoujo ai, lesbian. Please read and review!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,456 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 12 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Samus A., Zelda/Sheik - Complete
30 | Page 1 2 Next »