Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto SasuSaku Paradise
SasuSaku Paradise
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 08-04-13
Founder: Zaki-kun - Stories: 18 - Followers: 1 - id: 109334
The best SasuSaku fics ever!

Those Eyes by YuYu99 reviews
"You are mine, Sakura. No one will take you away from me. I'll kill them if they even try." Dark fic. *Under reconstruction. ON HOLD*
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,124 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 2/28/2014 - Published: 6/22/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
The Test of Life by desifruit reviews
When Karin runs away on the eve of her wedding to elope with a lifeguard, Sakura steps in for her sister and is forced into a marriage with business tycoon, Sasuke Uchiha, while sacrificing the love of her life, Itachi Uchiha. She could only hope she knows what she is doing with all these these tests life is throwing at her. What would YOU do if life tests your very existence? AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,476 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 9/7/2013 - Published: 6/15/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H., Karin U., Suigetsu H.
Never Will I Ever by Damonisbae reviews
Kiba broke her heart, so Sakura vowed to never be charmed by those who dwell in the East Side and are involved in gangs. No more bad boys. Sasuke, an East Sider, enters her life and challenges her beliefs. As they both get closer to each other, their relationship will be tested. "How can I make you stop fighting?" I ask. Sasuke cracks a grin. "Go out with me."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 62,210 - Reviews: 265 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 10/4/2013 - Published: 10/7/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Common cold by Icy-Blue22 reviews
Noun; usually causes a runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing. You may also have a sore throat, cough, headache, or other symptoms. SasuxSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,804 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Passing Notes in Math Class by Midnight Angel Sakura reviews
What's highschool without love? Through a series of events, both slowly reveal their love. "Let's have a sleepover and movie night at my place!" Ino said excitedly. That was just the beginning. Couples: SasuSaku Main , NaruHina, NejiTen, and KibaIno. Minor ShikaTema
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 53 - Words: 144,847 - Reviews: 1016 - Favs: 443 - Follows: 374 - Updated: 3/17/2014 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete