Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Sasuke's sister, and sasuke's twin sister...
Sasuke's sister, and sasuke's twin sister...
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 02-05-10
Founder: Hyper-Blossom Z - Stories: 61 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 6 - id: 78467
fanfictions with sasuke having ether an older sister, a younger sister or a twin sister...... no parings between sasuke and his sister!

Help Wanted! (PM Hyper-Blossom Z if you would like to be part of the staff...)

5th Hokage: Itachi Uchiha by Hyper-Blossom Z reviews
In a time of need, Konoha has decided to allow Itachi Uchiha back into the village and make him the fifth Hokage, How will his younger siblings, Kei and Sasuke react? Read to find out!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/30/2011 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Itachi U., Sasuke U.
Captured Pixie by Hyper-Blossom Z reviews
Sasuke's twin sister Kei is secretly part fairy and one day Naruto accidentally catches her.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/14/2012 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Sasuke's Forgotten Sister by Fozy's sister reviews
Himeka is one day playing with Sasuke, when she is attacked. Himeka runs away and gets help. Watch as she gets a new identety, and will Sasuke ever find out who she is now?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,226 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/19/2010 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
The Chronicles of Akemi Uzumaki by The Black Guard reviews
What if Naruto and Sasuke had twin sisters? This story follows Team 14 which is comprised of Naruto's twin sister, Akemi; Sasuke's twin sister, Airi; and Kiba's cousin, Arashi and his dog Kaminari.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,564 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Vacation Blues by Fara Flame reviews
Sasuke's twin sister has been depressed. So Tsunade sets up a vacation for them all, along with sending a camera crew for the show Vacation Paradise to tape them. What they don't know won't hurt them... right?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,016 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/20/2006 - Published: 8/13/2006
I'm A Who? by Yumi Hyuga-Uchiha-Uremeshi
Sasuke had a sister? A twin? She was sent to a different world by Itachi? What’s this, they know jutsu‘s? How? Now her and a friend are being sent back home. What will happen? Read and Review to find out!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,815 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/11/2007 - Sasuke U.
The Ties That Bind by Tennoken reviews
AU: What would happen if Sakura was Sasuke's twin sister? If Naruto paid attention in the Academy? If Lee could use jutsu? Completely reworked... explanations in notes section. Please R&R and speak your mind... I accept ALL feedback.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,245 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4/2005
The Hawk Unites With The Dragon by Aizelle reviews
Sasuke, his twin sister Hyorin, and his team the Taka are on the run from Uchiha Madara. Madara wants Sasuke and Hyorin's eyes for his collection of Sharingan. Escape is critical. Many crazy things will happen, some anticipated, some unexpected.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,105 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/29/2010 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Sasuke U.
Switch by ItachiSilverwolf reviews
Sasuke and his twin sister Mayumi look alike. With Mayumi hating dissecting in anatomy and Sasuke horrible at Literature they've discovered switching places means passing. Will they get caught? Will there be other hurdles because of switching places?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,671 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/1/2011 - Published: 3/17/2011 - Sasuke U., Itachi U. - Complete
Pride by Azella369 reviews
AU The musings of Sasuke's twin sister. Please read and review!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 616 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Sasuke U. - Complete
This is me by EvanescenceofSanity reviews
Hi, my name is Uchiha Rei. I am Sasukes’ twin sister. I love cake. Chocolate to be exact but anything sweet will do. My hobby is taking early morning walks. My dream for the future. To kick ass. And what I'm about to do will rock this little world.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 873 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/25/2010 - Itachi U., Sasuke U.
Moon children always have crappy lifes ne? by HeartfeltPleas reviews
So I made a Naruto character. Who hasn't? But mines a little different. Usually its either with Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, Sakura, Shika, Itachi, Ino, etc. But mine is related to Sasuke. In fact shes his little sister. Read and find out what happens
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,663 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/13/2012 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Pain/Pein
Trust In Friends, Trust In Yourself, True Friends by Kayuri Yoshinori Hiwatari reviews
The younger sister of Sasuke, Kimimarusensei, and a whole lot of fighting and a hint of romance. This is a story of true friendship. *DISCONTINUED*
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,264 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2005
The other Uchiha by Deidarakiller reviews
Itachi's Sister wants to join the Akatsuki and she brings Sasuke with her. Will Itachi let his sister be with the man that hates him and the Uchiha name Read and find out Dei X OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 586 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Deidara, Itachi U.
Itachi little sister and Sasuke twin sister by Girlnaruto99 reviews
Her name is Amy Uchiha. This is about her life with the Uchiha brothers.She goes on Mission with her older brother Itachi when she was only 2 years old. Follows the time line.This story I had in my head for a year.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,670 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/29/2011 - Published: 1/28/2011
Akatuski family by Jazzmin-anime reviews
Meet Yumi..Yumi Uchiha! Sasuke and ITachis younger sister follower her on her journey with dealing with 2 older brothers a boyfriend team hebi and the akatsuki!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 812 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/24/2011 - Published: 10/10/2010 - Sasuke U., Itachi U.
must find good title for this one by Foxsword reviews
You all know that Sasuke's wanted by Orochimaru. What you don't know is that he has a twin sister. So does Orochimaru want this one as well? The life and times of an Uchiha, a demon-possessed Hyuuga, and the cousin of Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,962 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/23/2008 - Published: 4/10/2007 - Complete
Faraway by Faramae Baggins reviews
Seeing as his younger sister is in danger every day, and his older brother is an extraordinary genius, what's Sasuke to do? As soon as relationships are strengthened, they're torn apart... Uchiha fic, OC, no pairings. Full summary inside. ON HIATUS
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,585 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/22/2007 - Published: 10/17/2007 - Sasuke U., Itachi U.
Kadara Artemis Uchiha by Serenityleader reviews
Chapter 5 up! 'This is where I belong, don't try to bring me back' "My twin sister Kadara... I can't believe you aren't her!" That was Sasuke...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,163 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 3/9/2008 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Sasuke U.
Ultimatum: A Twist on a Naruto Nightmare by Lonely-Soldier1670 reviews
What if the Uchiha brother's had a sister? What if Itachi got cold feet and escaped with Sasuke? Tell me what you think! Whole story in one chapter but depending on ratings and messages it may become longer. No Slash.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,964 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Itachi U., Sasuke U. - Complete
There is one more Uchiha by Itani reviews
You know how there was only Itachi and Sasuke leftof the Uchiha? What would happen if there was one more.. One more girl left. A girl who has been hiding her secret. A year after Sasuke left he learns her secret of the remaining Uchiha girl.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,929 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/3/2008 - Published: 6/22/2007
The Uchiha Twins Heaven and Hell by Goddess of Death 09 reviews
Sasuke has a twin sister how would that effected Naruto and the others. Why is Naruto talking about saving two people from Orochimaru? What has Itachi on edge now that they are after the Jinchukriki? Full summary inside
Crossover - Inuyasha & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,826 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 28 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Kagome H., Sasuke U.
Sisuke of Many Villages by sakura-sasuke324 reviews
Sisuke is about to be assinged a mission that has her moving to different villages. Will she ever get through this? Or no?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,319 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/13/2008 - Published: 11/26/2008
The Siblings Battle by sakura-sasuke324 reviews
Sasuke and Naruto are fighting right in front of Sisuke's eyes. She then gets mad at Sasuke for fighting his best friend, and starts fighting for Naruto. I wonder what surprizes await the two siblings as they fight eachother. What will happen?
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/26/2008 - Published: 11/24/2008 - Sasuke U.
Itachi's little sister by Dark Moonlight24 reviews
Tsuki is Sasuke's twin sister but what happens when she lives with Itachi instead of Sasuke?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,169 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/13/2011 - Published: 8/25/2010
55 | Page 1 .. Last Next »