Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Sasuke vs. Itachi
Sasuke vs. Itachi
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 11-14-10
Founder: Lissy45213 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 87053
Who will win the heart of the lucky Sakura Haruno? Only the Uchiha brothers can meet her standards. This is a base for all SasuSaku and ItaSaku fans!

I Fell In Love With A Murderer by uchihacutie reviews
Sakura Haruno is pregnant. And guess what. It's Itachi's baby! Doesn't get worse, right? Wrong. Not only does she have to deal with the pain of carrying an S class criminal's child, she also has to fend off Orochimaru; who has his eyes set on on the heir,
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 49,929 - Reviews: 253 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
My Friend, ジュン by missmocha77 reviews
After the shinobi war ends, Sasuke returns to Konoha and demands that Sakura marries him. While pondering the situation, she finds Itachi, very alive and without memories. There's trouble communicating, though. He can't remember how to speak. Story has been removed; PM me if you want the original.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,604 - Reviews: 528 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 9/29/2011 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete