Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Everything Damon!
Everything Damon!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 11-10-05
Founder: GreekLia - Stories: 284 - Followers: 70 - Staff: 2 - id: 24256
Damon Salvatore can be paired with just about anyone! WARNING: contains slash fiction! ACCEPTING STAFF! message me.

Forever and Almost Always by Joie23 reviews
Richard Bach once wrote: "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours. If they don't, they never were."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,333 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
Finding Forever by simply-aly reviews
Elijah shows up during the werewolf fight and helps Caroline after she makes an almost fatal mistake. But helping then has unforeseen consequences for Elijah, Caroline, Damon, and Tyler. *Elijah/Caroline, Damon/Caroline, Tyler/Caroline*
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,381 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 5/2/2013 - Published: 2/17/2011 - Elijah, Caroline F., Damon S., Tyler L.
every heart in the room will melt by thewasabipea reviews
Character study of Caroline Forbes on her wedding day. Second in the "ever after" series.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,569 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/8/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
dream a little dream of me by 1oooyears reviews
In midst of dying, Caroline is thrown back to a time of pastel dresses and swing music. - "You have an interesting taste in women, Damon." / caroline centric.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,776 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/4/2013 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
don't blow your composure, baby by ninjaextraordinaire reviews
damon/caroline. "What, think I'm redeemable all of a sudden?"
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
colour me frazzled by 1oooyears reviews
"Caroline," he pauses, stunned at the ridiculousness of it all, "are you painting my toenails?" — DamonCaroline, drunk!Caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 491 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/1/2013 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
Cinderella Dressed in White by prettypinklips reviews
Cheerleaders aren't supposed to last in a zombie apocalypse. Not unless they're like Buffy the Vampire Slayer or something, but here she is, kicking ass and taking names. -— damon/caroline, stefan/katherine aside.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,389 - Reviews: 363 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 6/18/2013 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Caroline F., Damon S.
Call Off the Search by Sophie6 reviews
Caroline leaves for NYC to attend college, and finds herself with an unexpected travel companion...Damon/Caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,394 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 11/25/2011 - Caroline F., Damon S. - Complete
breaking the bones of your heart like twigs by pariswindspeed reviews
"Are you going to leave a body on my doorstep every time you miss me? Stefan's starting to worry." damon/caroline, dark!caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,274 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/12/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
beauty and her beasts by prettypinklips reviews
"There's a trail of bodies following your tight little blonde ass." Damon tells her, "It's quite intriguing. You vanish for three years and turn up again as a sadistic serial killer. What's the deal, Blondie? You lost the last taco you had on your platter when you left with Klaus. What happened to you?" / Damon, Caroline, and humanity. A mini-series.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 895 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 47 - Published: 11/4/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
and my life would stay the same by tints reviews
"it's not a midlife crisis." or a moment between damon and caroline; it's caroline's party and she'll have a minor sulking session if she wants to. future fic.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,659 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Damon S., Caroline F. - Complete
a great perhaps awaits us by prettypinklips reviews
Hmm, she murmurs, sounding almost amused, not a bad turnout for my funeral. / Damon, Caroline, and a road trip. -— damon/caroline.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 34 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Caroline F., Damon S.
The Awakening by brokenxinsanity reviews
(One-Shot.) Damon dies, protecting Elena from her vampire hunter brother, Jeremy. But somehow, Bonnie Bennett, his unlikely ally brings him back from the dead.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Damon S. - Complete
Alexandria Gilbert by TheDevilsDaughter267 reviews
Alexandria Rebecca Gilbert was just a normal girl looking to have a normal life alongside her fraternal twin Elena. But when the mysterious Stefan Salvatore arrives in town, closely followed by his older brother Damon, Alexa has no idea how much her life, and the lives of the people that she cares about, will change. Starts season 1, episode 1. Eventual Damon/OC Now on season 2
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 319,202 - Reviews: 307 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 11/5/2011 - [Damon S., OC]
Off by a Single Degree by Taaroko reviews
AU, Damon/Elena. On the night that Elena meets Damon, her cell phone dies before she has a chance to call home for a ride. Their conversation is never interrupted by her parents' arrival, Elena and her parents are never in a car that goes off Wickery Bridge, and Stefan never has to save Elena from drowning. Enjoy and review!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 88,084 - Reviews: 397 - Favs: 341 - Follows: 570 - Updated: 3/10 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Damon S., Elena G.
Stubborn by izzabizzle reviews
"I am going to give you a choice. You can either join my pack my way or you can fuck off." Caroline Forbes is the Alpha of one of the largest packs roaming New Orleans. Klaus wants to turn her and her pack into his hybrids ; but when he meets the headstrong Alpha will he be able to fulfil his plans? Or will he take a completely different route and join her pack as a beta? AU
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,076 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 2/9 - [Klaus, Caroline F.] [Stefan S., Rebekah]
Kira Salvatore by AceKindel reviews
Elena gets pregnant by Damon and leaves what happens when they meet through their daughter 18 years later
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,779 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/22/2011 - Published: 4/14/2011 - Damon S., Elena G. - Complete
I Miss You Daddy by MsSutton reviews
What if Elena and Damon had a daughter? What if on founders day Damon died in the fire? AU Damon and Elena and their daughter Isabelle.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/19/2011 - Elena G., Damon S.
The Cell by Doctor'sCompanion17 reviews
Based off the promo for episode 5x09, Damon is taken back to his old cell where he comes to terms with the fact that he's back in the place he's tried to forget for decades. Elena is oblivious and being fooled by Dr. Wes, Stefan is playing house with Katherine, and everyone else is in their own little world. How long will Damon suffer at the hands of Augustine. First fanfic ever!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,275 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 11/27/2013 - Damon S., Elena G.
it's the quiet night that breaks me by 1oooyears reviews
Bonnie Bennett owns a nightlight / "Why, Bonnie Bennett, I never thought you were the type to be afraid of the things that go bump in the night." - bamon fluff, nothing more.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 539 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/26/2012 - Bonnie B., Damon S.
Merry Christmas to Me by Hellzz-on-Earth reviews
It's Christmas and I miss BAmon. So here's my one shot present to myself and to everyone who dig on Bonnie and Damon. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 549 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2013 - Damon S., Bonnie B. - Complete
Two Wounded Hearts by RockerChick08 reviews
Takes place after "A few good men." Katherine was not in the tomb; in fact she's been free the entire time Damon's been looking for her! Grams is dead. Bonnie's rock and confidant is gone. Two hearts are broken, can they help each other heal? Bamon.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,677 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Bonnie B., Damon S.
The Second Meeting by Rachel-Blue-Flame reviews
Oneshot. Halloween use to be her favorite holiday because of the candy, but now she thinks it's because of something...or someone else.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Bonnie B., Damon S. - Complete
One Weird Call by kazumiXheartless reviews
Stefan gets a call from Damon one night but Damon doesn't remember any of it.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 515 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/15/2010 - Damon S., Stefan S.
Meant To Be by Pretty Little Vampires reviews
Elena always is the center of attention and it is getting on Bonnie's last nerves. Without thinking she does a drastic spell that make it so that Elena was never in her life.Now she has to go to a certain vampire for help and she hates it.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,095 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/6/2011 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Bonnie B., Damon S.
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »