Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Sasusaku Fanfics!
Sasusaku Fanfics!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 02-26-12
Founder: TheAnimePrincess - Stories: 52 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 5 - id: 98635
SASUSAKU FANFICS. Nothing else !

Briefcase Madness by Midnight Angel Sakura reviews
The blond thought his idea was absolutely fantastic even if he did get himself placed in the hospital for it. Sakura and Sasuke, on the other hand, wanted to kill the blond from the moment they found out it was him who pulled the idiotic prank. Although, Naruto did admit, he did good in the end. His bestfriends were together and that's how it should be. SasuSaku, minor NaruHina.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,770 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
A Sharpie and A Chocolate Chip Cookie by Midnight Angel Sakura reviews
All she wanted to do was eat her chocolate chip cookie in peace, but Sasuke refused to let her. SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 22 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Oh, the Joys of Dentistry! by MOSHIxMOSHI reviews
"I want to be a dentist so I can do your mouth." That...was NOT what I meant to say. -because Sasuke just isn't Sasuke if he doesn't win and embarrass himself in the process. SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,202 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Spit by hotoffthefryer reviews
Sasuke decides to test if you can really run out of spit with Sakura on one hot summer day. By licking her. He really doesn't care if she doesn't like it; whatever gets the point proven.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/23/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Little Messages by MysticFirefly reviews
Sakura has to endure a horrible fate: summer school. Writing on a desk may prevent boredom but who expects anyone to write back?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,755 - Reviews: 1414 - Favs: 1,406 - Follows: 805 - Updated: 8/12/2009 - Published: 8/14/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
And All the King's Horses by Icarusy reviews
[SasuSaku] Oneshot songfict. She's dying, and all he can do is hold her and watch...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,622 - Reviews: 374 - Favs: 854 - Follows: 77 - Published: 9/28/2004 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
semicharmed kind of life by Neon Genesis reviews
AU. In which Sakura scores a hot date to the ER because she breaks her foot by kicking a soda machine. Yeah. SasuSaku. Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,961 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/13/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Need a Moment? Chew it up with Twix by Capehtayne-Neenja-Rayne reviews
It's hot. It's unbearable. And Sasuke and Sakura can't stand the hunger. Yet it's only Sakura who has backup food, so they decide to do a little oral feeding. SasuSaku xDD
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
something by finish line reviews
Sasuke/Sakura. AU. "What the hell are you doing, Sasuke Uchiha?" demanded Sakura, gaping at the man before her. Sasuke smirked. "Making you mine, idiot."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Kiss Me by Bella Lamounier reviews
Sakura didn’t know the mess she had put herself into when she accepted Naruto’s bet until she needed to face the consequences. After all, a bet that involves the dobe, the kunoichi and a stolen kiss from Sasuke could only mean trouble. [SasuSaku]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,587 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 444 - Follows: 42 - Published: 3/10/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Stuck With An Uchiha by lalaturtles reviews
"I hate you Uchiha!" I glared at him as his smirk widened. "Who knew the proper rich girl Sakura had such a temper problem?" He chuckled. Damn my father. Damn him to hell and back. Of all people I had to be engaged to, it had to be Sasuke freaking Uchiha
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,747 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 7/5/2012 - Published: 5/16/2012 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Fighting For What You Love by TheAnimePrincess reviews
"Touch her again and I swear, I'll kill you." "Oh you will?" He threw her across the room. Sasuke caught her just in time. He looked up at Itachi. "You're dead." Sasusaku. AU One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,851 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Bride of the Water God by writer4everr reviews
All we did was touch hands! But somehow that resulted in me, Sakura Haruno, a mortal girl, being the bride to the Water God, Sasuke Uchiha. *sigh* goddesses, witches, and an extremely handsome god are all too much for a mortal to handle. SASUSAKU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 36 - Words: 98,094 - Reviews: 1292 - Favs: 863 - Follows: 539 - Updated: 8/25/2012 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Perfect Man by cutecrazyice reviews
"Welcome to the neighborhood, new neighbor! Please meet my family and our perfect mango tree!" Hence, their childhood begins as Sakura plays with frogs, Sasuke glares, and the mango tree watches on. SasuSaku AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,233 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
His Wishes by sincerelyLen reviews
Uchiha Sasuke made two wishes. -SasuSaku Month-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,399 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/31/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
possibly maybe by Carmie-chan reviews
In between shy smiles, unspoken words, and chaste kisses; they fell in love. For SasuSaku Month. AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,927 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
She Was A Wreck, But So Was He by feisu-chan reviews
He was detained in a prison far from home. She had learned to let go. Yet time and circumstances would let her know that he would always be her only weakness – and she, his strength. UPDATED WITH EPILOGUE. COMPLETE.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,798 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
love colored chalk by A.Rose.Love reviews
sakuraxsasuke: colored chalk, a giraffe with a peace sign, best friends, and maybe a kiss or two. some people call it love, but whatever it is, its painted with rainbow chalk; "just kiss me you idiot,'-sakura; who knew chalk dust was that cute?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,629 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/12/2011 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Personalities by reviee reviews
“She’s mine.” He growls angrily as he pulls Sakura tightly onto him. “Just tell the loser you love me and not him.” It just goes to show that Sasuke is really a multi-personalitied guy when he’s in a relationship with a pink-haired monster. SasuSaku!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,393 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Magic Moments by reviee reviews
They seldom saw each other, even though they were neighbors and their parents were great friends... but when they did, magic happens. AU. SasuSaku! Team7! CRACK.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,912 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Just Deal by Clockwork Mockingbird reviews
Okay, so I married this guy from a different country to stop a war. In the middle of making friends, making enemies, putting people in jail, pissing off his council, matchmaking, and getting kidnapped, I fell in love with him. Damn it all. SxS AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 74,352 - Reviews: 1397 - Favs: 1,597 - Follows: 657 - Updated: 7/10/2010 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Babyfied by Tiger Priestess reviews
Sasuke and Sakura have to babysit, but there's one problem: it's a two year old Naruto and Kakashi...well...he's a perverted five year old. Nothing will be the same for Team 7 again. Eventually SasukeSakura, possible other pairings. T for safety.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 70,365 - Reviews: 497 - Favs: 596 - Follows: 283 - Updated: 6/11/2010 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
TheCherryOnTop by ohwhatsherface reviews
AU. SasuSaku. She's gone unnoticed for forever but suddenly everyone is seeing her, leaving her with one thing to do. Blog it, of course!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 89,924 - Reviews: 1763 - Favs: 1,865 - Follows: 452 - Updated: 11/3/2007 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
raindrops falling up by rawrchelle reviews
Sasuke/Sakura. “It can’t be anyone but Sakura.” “Why?” “Because she’s the only one stupid enough to love me despite everything.”
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,347 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 467 - Follows: 32 - Published: 7/20/2009 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Imaginary Boyfriend by Lerysakon reviews
Ino has had enough of Sakura's lies and is determined to 'help' Sakura in her love life, or lack thereof. But Sakura insists that she didn't need help. Does she?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,890 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/23/2010 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »