Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie Savanah's Favorite Rogue and Wolverine/Marie and Logan fanfictions
Savanah's Favorite Rogue and Wolverine/Marie and Logan fanfictions
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 10-30-07
Founder: ARiceFan17 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 52069
This is a community with some of my favorite logan/marie and rogue and wolverine fanfiction. I love fanfiction, all sorts actually, but I usually avoid the smutty and the stories with graphic sex scenes, but I like a wide variety. if there is something you like just email it to me and i will check it out. (there is some fluff to these stories, just a heads up.)

Mine by luvsbitca reviews
Logan entered Marie's brain at the Statue of Liberty, this is a little piece on how that worked out for Marie from then til the end of X1
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
CryBaby by VivianeAeryn reviews
Yes, we have to. You said that you would watch any movie with me and this is the one I want to watch. Now, shut up and eat your popcorn.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/22/2008 - Logan/Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Hide and Seek by VivianeAeryn reviews
For the past twenty minutes Marie has been playing hide and seek with the Wolverine. He shakes his head in amusement. He, the great, big, bad, cigar smoking Wolverine, was playing hide and seek with a twenty year old.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 391 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/23/2008 - Logan/Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Valentine's Day Blues by Doranwen reviews
Written for a friend for Valentine's Day; finally got around to posting it here. Rogue's having a rotten Valentine's Day until Logan comes along. NOT a romance fic.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,040 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine - Complete
Midnight Music by bluedragon1836 reviews
Rogue hears guitar music coming from downstairs and is amazed to see Logan. Logan/Rogue.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Logan/Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Curiosity Got the Wolverine by VerelLupin reviews
Sometimes curiosity gets more than a cat. Why eavesdropping with your mutant powers is bad. Rogan!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,940 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 4/10/2009 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine