Home Community TV Shows Scott & Bailey Scott and Bailey
Scott and Bailey
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Scott & Bailey, Since: 04-06-12
Founder: HedgieX - Stories: 14 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 4 - id: 99424
There's no community for Scott&Bailey on FanFiction, and I think there should be, so here's a collection of some of my favourite stories on FanFiction so far for fans to enjoy. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to PM me, and please write more Scott&Bailey stories ;)

Sad by GirlonaBridge reviews
A late-night, mother-daughter chat brings up old memories and worries for Janet. Janet and Taisie story.
Scott & Bailey - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,401 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/1/2012 - Janet S. - Complete
Mum by HedgieX reviews
Well, we all need something to speculate wildly about now it's all over, don't we? A series of mini chapters suggesting possible candidates for the role of Rachel's mum; I'm beginning with Gill, who it definitely wasn't. It's like our very own mystery...
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,154 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/3/2012 - Published: 5/2/2012 - Rachel B.
Without Her by MagicaeArtiumLaudator reviews
Something happens to one of our ladies; will the rest of the team be able to solve a perplexing murder without her? And how will her family cope? Rated T just to be safe. Please R&R!
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,935 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 3/20/2013 - Published: 5/7/2012
What's Done Is Done by melissapaigex reviews
this is basically set after S02E04, when Janet ends the relationship with Andy, but it has a bit of other episodes thrown in, not in the correct order though. it is basically about Andy going the opposite way to what he does in the actual show, and he becomes withdrawn from her and doesnt want anything to do with her until something happens which tests his love for her...please R&R
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,619 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/5/2012 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Janet S. - Complete
Shagaholics Anonymous by MagicaeArtiumLaudator reviews
Wracked with guilt and the love he lost because of his addiction, Dave finally gets the psychological help he needs. But will it be enough for his family to take him back into their lives? Rated T for sexual references. Semi canon-friendly. Please R&R!
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,400 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/26/2013 - Published: 8/2/2012
Setting the Date by GirlonaBridge reviews
What are you doing Saturday 23rd of August at three o'clock in the afternoon? Rachel and Sean thought that was when they were getting married but somebody may have forgotten to check their diary.
Scott & Bailey - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,660 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Rachel B. - Complete
Into the dinosaur's jaws by Aimeefran reviews
Ok, "It's a wonder I stay sane I'M NOT SANE talking to Hayley and Gabby in the evening" I have no real description for this story! I tried to keep it as sane as possible. I actually tried to make a serious -ish story from it! By the way: This idea came from a rather cute, but kind of odd looking potato, that I appropriately named Kevin. It's a 'what if Kevin was eaten' story
Scott & Bailey - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,734 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/9/2012 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Rachel B., Gill M. - Complete
A Mother's Intuition by ohsoalisonking reviews
A scene of Gill and Orla having a heart-to-heart
Scott & Bailey - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,064 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/1/2012 - Gill M. - Complete
Reality of a Nightmare by ohsoalisonking reviews
When Dave leaves Gill, there is...heartache, pain, lesbian relationships, break-ups, fights and more...Just another day in TV land...Please R&R! X
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 30 - Words: 17,699 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/29/2012 - Published: 4/27/2012 - Gill M. - Complete
Postvulnus by MagicaeArtiumLaudator reviews
What happens after Janet gets stabbed? The team's reactions; Gill's POV. One-shot. I made up the title, it's just Latin for 'after the wound'. Rated T for swearing. Please review! :
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,585 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Gill M., Janet S. - Complete
Deals with the Devil by aroseofmanyleaves reviews
"'Excuse me' He took that step back towards Gill, so his face was practically resting against hers and whispered, 'I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner. With me. Tomorrow evening.'" Gill should've known better than to trust the Devil. Swearing.
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,359 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Gill M. - Complete
Kevin by ToWritePurebloodOnHerArms reviews
So close... Janet/Rachel /Femmeslash.
Scott & Bailey - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Janet S., Rachel B. - Complete
The Making Of DC Rachel Bailey by Ophelia Havisham reviews
For HedgieX. Rachel's new at the office, and Andy and Kevin might be taking bets, but Janet has faith in the newbie. Please R&R!
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,540 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/27/2012 - Published: 2/3/2012 - Rachel B., Janet S.
Blue Room by wowstars reviews
Blue. All around them. Up. Down. Left. Right. All blue. Even the single bulb dangling from the ceiling was shining blue. There was no escape. Rachel/Janet
Scott & Bailey - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,344 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 3/29/2012 - [Janet S., Rachel B.] Gill M., Julie D.