Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries Season 4
Season 4
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 09-27-09
Founder: delena is ENDGAME - Stories: 5 - Followers: 26 - Staff: 3 - id: 74572
I decided to make a collection of all the Season 4 fics on the site. Looking for staff. PM me if I have missed any.

A love that Consumes by ShanteRenee reviews
After watching the season finale of TVP Season 3, I was upset that as Damon was left to DIE, all we DELANA fans got was a single phone call. This is how that episode SHOULD have went. Season 4 spinoff. What if Elena had chosen Damon? Then what?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,686 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 7/16/2014 - Published: 5/12/2012 - Elena G., Damon S.
A Love That Consumes by FirstLove15 reviews
Okay, I wrote through the last summer to make up for tragic lost time so I want to do it again this summer. My version of Season 4 vamp diaries! Delena of course but a lot of triangle stuff. Delena mostly but Also Stelana. : reviews!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,438 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 5/26/2012 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Elena G., Damon S.
Disrupting Our Destinies by rachel.leann reviews
Season 4. After Elena wakes up in the hospital, she realizes her life will never be the same. Becoming a vampire means life, but what will it cost her? And now that she remembers all the moments she has spent with Damon, which brother will she choose? DE
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,331 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/23/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Elena G., Damon S.