Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance Second Star to the Right
Second Star to the Right
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 07-18-09
Founder: Frocked - Stories: 46 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 72262
Formally known as 'Zora's Time to Shine', this C2 focuses on the important but kind of forgotten co-stars of Sonny with a Chance. Nico, ZORA, Grady, Tawni, Marshall, Josh, anyone besides Sonny and Chad.

Introducing Zora by fictionlover94 reviews
Zora introduces herself to the fanfiction world in about 200 words
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 193 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Zora L. - Complete
Every Other Weekend by T-Kiwi02 reviews
Zora skips out on getting ice cream with the cast every other Friday evening. Why? [ONE-SHOT]
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,342 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2010 - Zora L. - Complete
Not so stupid by UnmistakablyAlice reviews
Is Portlyn really as stupid as she looks or is that all a mask? Portlyn centred one-shot, because there aren't many stories about her. Rated K , contains some Channy.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 169 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Portlyn - Complete
Love Locked by verySONNYgirl reviews
Tawni likes Nico. Nico likes Sonny. Chad also likes Sonny but won't admit it. Sonny unfortunately for them likes no one. As for Grady, he likes Meatball Monday. Who will win Sonny's heart? Let's find out! :D CHP 4. POSTED!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,621 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 9/1/2009 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Tawni H., Sonny M.
Amazon Warriors and Chupacabras by JDPhoenix reviews
Chad has the bad luck to need the So Random cast when only one member is left on the lot. Spoilers for "Sonny in the Kitchen with Dinner"
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 746 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Chad D. C., Zora L. - Complete
The Epic Tale of Marshall Pike and Joy Bitterman by of self reviews
He was searching for the cheese to his macaroni. And she was searching for her Prince Charming. Marshall/Ms.Bitterman. AU.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,029 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Marshall P. - Complete
Who Sent You Flowers? by ofmakebelieve reviews
Tawni's in love and Chad's not too sure on how he feels about that. Chawni oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Tawni H., Chad D. C. - Complete
Missing You and Me by ofmakebelieve reviews
Missing Chawni moments from each episode.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Tawni H., Chad D. C.
That's Love by lizziebeam17 reviews
Future fic. Tawni never dreamed she'd get so lucky. Sonny/Tawni. One-shot. FEMSLASH.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 782 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Sonny M., Tawni H. - Complete
Out of His League by ofmakebelieve reviews
He spent all his time trying to get in her league, and she spent all her time wishing he was. GRAWNI. one shot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/22/2009 - Grady M., Tawni H. - Complete
Perfect by will.you.say.ok reviews
Sonny and Chad? Everyone agrees. It's perfect. Oneshot/drabble.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 478 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Giving Sonny a Chance by walkingwithdeathnotes reviews
Kid! You-" Shrugging, Chad offered a genuine smile. "I owed you one Marshall." - Chad Dylan Cooper has a secret that he never could share with anyone: he had given Sonny a chance. Channy included
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,892 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Chad D. C., Marshall P. - Complete
Yea, It's Funny, Isn't It? by ofmakebelieve reviews
Tawni wrote a poem about James. Rated for one, maybe two swear words.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,610 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Tawni H., James C. - Complete
Through Zora's Eyes by will.you.say.ok reviews
You think Zora doesn't notice when Tawni cries? You think she didn't notice Nico's secret girlfriend? You think she doesn't notice the way Chad looks at Sonny? Well she does.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 324 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Zora L.
Somewhere Along the Road by colourfuldaze reviews
And Portlyn silently closes the door, and finally realizes the truth after so long.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 642 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/5/2009 - Portlyn - Complete
M o o d R i n g by Lost in Believing reviews
-"I'm a mood ring." "What's that supposed to mean?" "I can read people's colors...Which means I can read their emotions. Like Chad, you're pink." Wasn't it obvious that pink meant love? CHANNY! One shot
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Portlyn - Complete
Big Brother: Teen Celebrity Edition by sonnycentral reviews
13 Weeks... 16 Teen Celebrities... No Adults... and a house to themselves... on camera! Each week one house guest will leave. Who will align? Who will be enemies? Who will find romance? Who will win? Expect the unexpected! SONNY/CHAD and others. ON HIATUS
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,756 - Reviews: 500 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 11/19/2009 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
20 Reasons Why by ofmakebelieve reviews
Why Tawni is Tawni's best friend. Read to find out. Good or bad? Click it and see.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Tawni H. - Complete
Those God Damn Rumors by ofmakebelieve reviews
Because it only takes one person to start a rumor, but that person never thinks of how many damn people it takes to end one. T for language and cutting.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 440 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Tawni H.
Shattered Glass by ofmakebelieve reviews
But the glass can only break so many times before the mirror shatters. Tawni-centric.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Tawni H. - Complete
Hear Me Out by ofmakebelieve reviews
Now I'm going to do something I don't normally do. I'm going to ask you to listen to me. Listen to what I have to say and take it into account. Just this once. Portlyn-centric.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Portlyn - Complete
Daddy's Little Darling by ofmakebelieve reviews
Tawni's Hollywood's bad girl, but why? Read to find out!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 577 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Tawni H. - Complete
For the Sake of Saying by abandonedaccount13 reviews
Nico likes to lie. slash/swearing/pure crack
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 773 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Nico H., Grady M. - Complete
Seeing Double by Forever Believing reviews
Nico and Grady are convinced they've both just asked out the same girl. So who get's her? Or can they both have her?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,355 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/2/2009 - Published: 5/22/2009 - Grady M., Nico H.
Coffee Rush by xForeverDazzledx reviews
With and empty stomach long before lunch, and nothing to do, Zora finds herself in the commissary trying her first cup of coffee. And her second. And her third. And her... well, I think you get where this is going. ONESHOT
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,012 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Zora L. - Complete
39 | Page 1 2 Next »