Home Community Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z See In The Print
See In The Print
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Dragon Ball Z, Since: 07-10-07
Founder: CosmicTwilight - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 48184
Wouldn't it be easier to get a range of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z & Dragon Ball GT fiction with one click of your mouse? Well now you can. Join today and distribute your own stories here.

I Need To Know! by CosmicTwilight reviews
[Gohan&Videl] There are some things you need to know in life? How to get to school! How to wrap a present! How to make a good meal for your family! But more importantly can you honestly trust someone to love and care for you?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/6/2005 - Gohan, Videl - Complete
It's a Beautiful Thing! by CosmicTwilight reviews
[Sequel to 'Secret Love'] What do you do when your married expecting a child and leading the wonderful life you want? What happens when you begin to feel something which your confused about? Could they're be another Secret Love?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,994 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2005 - Gohan, Videl
You'll Be In My Heart by CosmicTwilight reviews
Gohan and Videl have been best friends since they were little.Just what gift can they give eachother to help them remember the other when they are split apart? And what happens when they meet in highschool? Will true love blossom?
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,611 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 4/8/2006 - Published: 5/22/2004 - Gohan, Videl
Never Again Will I Love You by CosmicTwilight reviews
Someones been taken advantage off, Someones been lied too, Someones realized a bit too late. Someone is going to lose everything they had...
Dragon Ball Z - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,390 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2007 - Gohan, Videl