Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Self-Insert
Self-Insert
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-17-12
Founder: Giselle Satomi - Stories: 67 - Followers: 80 - Staff: 2 - id: 103467
In the world where author has the power to do anything in their stories, majority of self-insertion story goes overboard and ruins the whole cannon universe. This archive is a collection where self insertion stories have good plot, like-able ocs and good grammar. And NO mary-sue or gary-stu or both. Powerful OCs are considered if it's within the rules of logic. P/S: The image was done by Charisasori.

Heaven and Hell by Abundant E reviews
She loved him, despite knowing what he would become. He was her brother, her older brother, the one she went to with her problems. Yet there are enemies everywhere, there are expectations. The weight of the village rests in the balance. OC, Self Insert, slightly AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 82,546 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 11/12/2013 - Madara U., Izuna U., Tobirama S., OC
Weight of the World by Tsume Yuki reviews
Everything depends upon Naruto, he is after all 'The Saviour'. So when I wished to end up in the Naruto world, that was the absolute last body I wanted to end up in, turned female or not. So of course, it's the one I got. Child of the Prophecy? Time for a mini meltdown I think. FemNaruto Self Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 149 - Published: 3/20 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, OC
Tomato Sauce - トマトソース by SassySizzleMonster reviews
I guess that whole death by ice cream truck was entirely worth it if you got to reincarnate into your favorite world, especially when you were technically related to the main man himself. SI OC Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 45,559 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 5/15 - Published: 2/18 - OC
Mirage of Kaleidoscopes by SucreTeen123 reviews
Life is a kaleidoscope full of mirrors and shards that twist and turn creating a mirage of beauty and colour and life is nothing more than a beautiful illusion, just like a kaleidoscope. Self-Insert. SI. OC.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,389 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 469 - Follows: 509 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 1/27 - Naruto U., Kakashi H., Obito U./Tobi, OC
The Beauty of Imperfection by Kouralia reviews
My sister had the perfect life, but threw it away to live within her favorite anime. Neither of us counted on my accidental inclusion. I thought it would be hell, but this world has a strange effect on us. Suddenly, she doesn't seem to cast such a large shadow. I had to take that chance to prove myself as more than just "The Mary Sue's sister". I had to become a ninja. OC story
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 114,718 - Reviews: 613 - Favs: 787 - Follows: 910 - Updated: 12/4/2013 - Published: 12/3/2010 - OC
Sasori by Darkpetal16 reviews
It's not all that likely to be reborn in the Narutoverse. And it's definitely not likely to go back time in the Narutoverse after being reborn there. So then why, pray tell, does it still happen? AU / Sequel of Sakura.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 11 - Words: 51,873 - Reviews: 1275 - Favs: 1,259 - Follows: 1,333 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Sakura H., Madara U., Hashirama S., OC
Masks by Supernatural Crossover Girl reviews
Is she Itachi? Is she Emiko? Is she Julia? Her masks keep appearing, her masks keep slipping. Her role keeps changing. Who is she? Sequel to ATWAS
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,331 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 1/6 - Sasuke U., Kisame H., Akatsuki
Cheating Fate (運命を浮気) by Vaengir reviews
To give Naruto a chance against Madara, Obito might've inadvertently erased him from existence. Until he finds a way to bring Naruto back, he'll have to deal with sharing a body with his younger self while the other remains oblivious to his existence. Time travel
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,148 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 173 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 2/12 - Naruto U., Obito U./Tobi, OC
It's a Twin Thing by phoenixyfriend reviews
One of the fundamental arguments of human nature is that of Nature and Nurture. If two people, completely identical in the way of Nature, and are otherwise essentially the same person in the way of personality, are suddenly put into two radically different "Nurtures," what are the effects? SI OC
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 25,730 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 10/11/2013 - OC, OC, Neji H.
The Path Home by GaleSynch reviews
— is far, far away and the path is full of thorns but that doesn't mean I'll give up, I still want the warmth, the safety, and the happiness home provides and I'm reaching it. Self-Insert / SI, OC.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,452 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 523 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 12/4/2013 - [Sasuke U., Itachi U., OC]
Metanoia by Amai-chan1993 reviews
"You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you." ― C.S. Lewis OC Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 34,066 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 327 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 7/29/2013 - Naruto U., Obito U./Tobi, Akatsuki
Whiteboard by MeLikesROFL reviews
When given a blank slate to start off with, what would you do? Well, screw destiny and The Plot. This is my story. AU-ish. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,287 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 417 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 10/26/2013 - Itachi U., OC
My Path that Loops by TenchiSaWaDa reviews
Sometimes our lives seem to loop. Mine just happens to Loop with consequences. Self-Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,887 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 330 - Follows: 379 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 9/17/2013 - Naruto U., Anko M., OC
Kikoeru? by XxZuiliu reviews
Between the slowly churning wheels of reincarnation, precious few slip through with their memories intact. On the surface, they're just the same as you and me -and so no one ever hears, ever realizes, ever knows. SI OC Collection
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,024 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 9/7/2013 - Madara U., OC
Points of Divergence by cultureandseptember reviews
Imbued with inexplicable instincts and tormented with terrifying visions of a scarlet moon, Akimichi Miho tries desperately to keep pace with her friends and family...all the while attempting to silently deal with the nightmares of a world at war. What is your definition of fear? SI OC. INDEFINITE HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 46,950 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 252 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 8/26/2013 - Naruto U., Chōji A., OC
The Drawing Board by Against.The.Current reviews
Opening chapters of Self-Insert or Original Character stories from various fandoms which I may or may not continue in the future. So far: Naruto, Skyrim, Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 41,136 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 6/8 - Published: 4/22/2013
Spirits of Fabrication by Sky65 reviews
Nicole and her younger brother, Michael, appear in the wilds of Grass Country, slowly dying. While their struggles are indeed fierce, both are ignorant of the perverse truth... that the 'fictional world' of Naruto is the 'real world' and the foreign siblings are figments of a deranged man's imagination. Second Ninja War Era. SI/OC. Attempted realism.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,096 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/9/2013 - Published: 7/7/2013 - Jiraiya, Minato N., Kushina U., OC
Time in Silver by magzgard reviews
It started with death and wanting to make a difference. But then comes the realization that being a ninja almost always sucks. OC Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,373 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 4/5 - Published: 6/17/2013 - Naruto U., Deidara
Will is Everything by Lonewalker reviews
Sometimes things can go perfectly. Sometimes they go horribly. And sometimes...sometimes you barely break even.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,580 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 73 - Published: 5/22/2013
Sunshine and Stormclouds by Elelith reviews
Approved one-shots based on Silver Queen's Dreaming of Sunshine fic. Composed of different POVs and snapshots of Nara Shikako's life. Synopsis: Life as a ninja. It starts with confusion and terror and doesn't get any better from there. OC Self-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,907 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 607 - Follows: 621 - Updated: 8/5/2013 - Published: 6/19/2013 - Naruto U., Shikamaru N.
Iryo-nin Kasa (医療忍 傘) by Vaengir reviews
Whoever said death is nothing to be afraid of have likely lived a full life. Though, I suppose the same could be said for the reverse. Those who fear death have never truly lived, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself. My name is Kasa, the idiot who doesn't know how to die properly. And let me tell you, dying hurts. OC Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 51 - Words: 259,794 - Reviews: 1871 - Favs: 1,533 - Follows: 1,651 - Updated: 7/4 - Published: 5/20/2013 - OC, Obito U./Tobi, Itachi U.
Leaving Sunshine by Durp reviews
Death can mean a shift in worlds. Some are better than the last, some are worst. The ones that involve magical ninjas are terrible for everyone involved. OC Self-insert set in Silver Queen's Dreaming of Sunshine Universe. DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN IN SUPERNOVA SANGSARA
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,580 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 5/11/2013 - Published: 5/6/2013 - Complete
The Little Beetle That Could by Stuffed Piggy reviews
High School Graduate Terry barely remembers the esoteric graphic novel Naruto. During her summer holiday, Terry encounter a tragic accident that leads to her untimely death - at the same time, a slight error has occurred in the Naruto Universe. A well used idea that I'm hoping to do justice to.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,535 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 9/7/2012 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Shino A., Naruto U.
Driving Out the Darkness by Claamchowder reviews
No point in wondering why, the answer to that would probably come in time. Ironically, I felt like time was the only thing I /didn't/ have. OC Self-Insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,892 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 300 - Updated: 7/26/2013 - Published: 4/4/2013 - Sasuke U., Naruto U., Itachi U., OC
Chipped Mask by Darkpetal16 reviews
"No one just falls into another world. It just doesn't happen." Full summary inside. Self-Insert, Oc.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 165,800 - Reviews: 2679 - Favs: 1,987 - Follows: 1,629 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 4/3/2013 - Obito U./Tobi, Akatsuki, OC - Complete
59 | Page 1 .. Last Next »