Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Sesshomaru X Kagome
Sesshomaru X Kagome
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 10-21-08
Founder: Kairou Watoshimi - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 63288
In case you can't figure it out through the title, this is something all about Sesshomaru and Kagome. I will be adding stories I think is really good and that people should read.

If you want to recommend a fanfiction then all you have to do is send 'Mess With Me I'll Mess You Up' a message with the following:

Title
Author Name and Number
Summary
Your Description
Rating (1 - 10)
Status
Chapters

Something Entirely Different by Just A Starving Writer reviews
[SK: COMPLETE][Edited] How difficult can it be to kill one young miko? Apparently very for this irritated demon lord. Killing someone, that's simple. But keeping them dead...that's something entirely different.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,345 - Reviews: 231 - Favs: 591 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 10/13/2004 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1 reviews
Kagome is saved by Sesshomaru. Unfortunately for the young miko, Sesshomaru’s version of chivalry includes having her impaled by Tenseiga and thrown down a mystic well. But that is only the first of our miko’s problems. SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 223,758 - Reviews: 1863 - Favs: 2,147 - Follows: 563 - Updated: 7/28/2007 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete