Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Sesshomaru and Kagome Stories
Sesshomaru and Kagome Stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 02-15-10
Founder: CrescentMoon760 - Stories: 35 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 78786
their just kag/sess stories. if u want read them, and i hope u like them! send me a private e-mail and tell me!

Heart Broken by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Kagome caught Inuyasha and Kikyou making out. She runs away heart broken. But she runs into Sesshoumaru. What's is going to happen? Will he repair Kagomes broken heart?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,338 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
In my Father's footsteps by Lady Nefertiti reviews
I vowed never to follow my father's example yet here stood a miko whose eyes sparkled like sapphires and made my blood boil…with want. Sess X Kag *contains spoilers*
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 34,983 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 10/15/2010 - Published: 3/16/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Nottie to Hottie by Jappa reviews
Written for Arc-an Angel's Makeover challenge. Sesshomaru is ugly and is always getting teased - especially by Kikyo. What happens when a new girls comes to school and agrees to help him out?
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,157 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
What A Curse Can Reveal by CrescentMoon760 reviews
Kagome has a curse placed on her that she must have a pup with Sesshomaru. Only thing is, is the feelings mutual with Sesshoumaru?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/18/2010 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Betrayed or Not? by CrescentMoon760 reviews
She saw him with another. He didn't see her leave and the worst thing is she was pregnant with his pup and heir. she felt betrayed and so she left, but did he realy betray her or not... Inutaisho (Toga) and Sesshoumaru's mother (Kimiko) alive!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,164 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 6/5/2013 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Turkey Day by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
A one shot dedicated to Thaksgiving. Kagome, Sesshoumaru and the whole family.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 334 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/26/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Past Now Present Taiyoukai REWROTE by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Hi everyone.OK I decided to rewrite the story and publish this one.I hope you like it. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are in the future. Sesshoumaru surived 500 years and now ownens the multi billion dollar business Taisho corp. They are together at last,
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,968 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Past Now Present Taiyoukai by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Kagome and Sesshoumaru are in the future.Sesshoumaru survied 500 years and now owns the multi billion dollor compant Tasho corp.They are together at last.sesshy/kags pairing.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,167 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Miko and the Demon Lord The Sequel by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
It has been 13 years since Kagome and Sesshoumarus twins were born.The winter ball is coming up and Kagome finds herself pregnant again.Pairing sesshy/kags completed
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,132 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/3/2009 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Miko and the Demon Lord by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Kagome has fallen in love with Sesshoumaru and Sesshoumaru with her.They soon mate and now are expecting twins.but something happens..completed
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,469 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 11/30/2008 - Published: 8/30/2008 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Some Thing To Tell You,That Your a Sesshoumaru fan by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Ok. Here are 10 reson's to tell you that you are defedenly turning into a SUPER SESSHOUMARU FAN.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Sesshomaru - Complete
My Taiyoukai by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Sesshoumaru and Kagome are mates. Sesshoumaru is Kagome Taiyoukai and it will always be.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 592 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/10/2010 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
My Sweet Miko by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Ok everyone.THis is a poem based in Sesshoumaru's POV about Kagome.THere is another one that will beinKagome's POV about Sesshoumaru.Please read and review.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 249 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
My Only by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Well here is the sequel to My Love.Hope you like it.Sesshy/Kags.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 373 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
My Darling Taiyoukai by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Ok everyone here it is.The second one to My Sweet Miko.Now this one is in Kagome's POV.Hope you like it.Please R&R
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 277 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Is This Really What Love Feels Like? by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Kagome has and is in love with Inuyasha.Sesshoumarus offers for them to join his group to get away from Inuyasha.They accept and are now traveling with him.Soon her love for Inuyasha fades.But can new love bloom between and unsespected Taiyoku and a miko.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 30,627 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Beautiful by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Dedicated to a very awesome friend. Kagome and Sesshoumaru are mates with a little newborn pup. Sesshoumaru thinks back to the day he pronosed his love to Kagome.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/28/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Bath Time by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Sesshoumaru Tasho is at home bathing his and Kagome's 3 year old son. Really funny one shot!
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 308 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/17/2009 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
A Christmas Carol by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Sesshoumaru and Kagome are having Christmas at their house. It is a beautiful time of year. It's Christmas time.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,433 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
10 Things That Sesshoumaru says by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
10 Things That Sesshoumaru says that you will find funny!
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 106 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Sesshomaru - Complete