Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha *Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction*
*Sesshomaru and Kagome fanfiction*
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 06-08-08
Founder: KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun - Stories: 1,105 - Followers: 61 - Staff: 89 - id: 59167
This is for the wounderful pairing of sesshoumaru/and Kagome.Also sesshy/OC. storys.

If you would like to become one of my staff or subment your story please feel free to messege me.Or if you would like to become part of my staff or want me to add a story just messege me

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun

I am sorry for being gone for soo long! I am back and gonna be working on my storys to finish them and start some new ones!

Existence by xXThedoctorxX reviews
Feeling lost and unneeded, Kagome departs on an solo journey that will take her to the far reaches of Feudal Japan where she will face many hardships and challenges that will test her resolve series of oneshots
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,384 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/23/2012 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Kagome H.
That Time Again by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Its Kagome's time of month once again and she is being very pissy! Poor Sesshoumaru doesnt know how to deal with her!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,790 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Kidnapped Miko by Nemoa reviews
At InuYasha's fathers tomb, the duo has to fight the older brother, Sesshomaru. As Kagome accidentally drags out the Tetsusaiga. Sesshomaru takes an interest in this since neither him nor the hanyou could do the same. So he decides to take the miko...
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,704 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 2/23/2012 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Last of my Clan by ZephyrDrake reviews
Growing up, Sesshomaru, lord of the west, had one true friend, rival, and love. This is their story. Told from OC's pov, SesshomaruXOC, InuXKag, MirXSan and other not till a fair way in the story tho
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 46 - Words: 72,572 - Reviews: 309 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 2/5 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Sesshomaru
Oh the Joys of Jealousy by xXKillorbeKilledXx reviews
Kagome is jealous. Of a demon...'It's not fair' She was female for crying out loud! And yet... Yet...his was far better!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,194 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/30/2012 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Happy Thanksgiving by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Happy thanksging! its short annd I hope u like it!
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 448 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Old Habit by Love and Nuts reviews
Unrequited love is always tragic. Rejection is always painful. And denial, pitiful. This is not a love story of Kagome and Sesshoumaru, but it tells us something close to love. AU. one shot. note: only 2 characters used. changed title R&R
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,987 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 5/27/2011 - Published: 5/23/2011 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Changed by HerHiddenSecret reviews
Kagome is back after 3 years. What's happened to her? Were did she get her neko ears and cat tail? This is a KagxSesh story!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,622 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 5/12/2011 - Published: 3/15/2011 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Tugging by Dark Dream Angel reviews
Kagome threatens to cut her hair short...Not her beautiful hair!
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 495 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 25 - Published: 1/17/2011 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
The Decision by Tempest78 reviews
Will Sesshomaru choose life or death?
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/5/2011 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
For the Love of Fluff! by Th3Sk8t3rG1rl reviews
Kagome and Sesshomaru are soon to be mated. Mokomoko is taking a liking to Kagome, a little to much. What happens when mokomoko challenges Sesshomaru for dominance? For Mateing with mokomoko-sama challenge on Dokuga! Drabble!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 713 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/7/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Eien by Lady Nefertiti reviews
"Itsumo aishiteru, Kagome" Sesshomaru said holding her in his arms, his mate, his love, forever. Sess X Kag
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,523 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 24 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Bacon and Lamb Chops by I Agree reviews
Kagome has a lovely shop frequented by one Sesshou-Maru Taisho
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Thank God for Washing Machines by I Agree reviews
Kagome Loves laundry day!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 453 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Online Obsession by Rangu Dreams reviews
Kagome is forced into the world of Social Networking. Sesshomaru believes he owns the world of Social Networking. When he stumbles upon the girl online, what happens? Rating may go up in later chapters.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,168 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Be Afraid of the Dark by pclark reviews
Halloween, forbidden places, sexy costumes, dares, and Jakotsu with a leash and collars? What is going on with Kagome and her friends? Sess/Kag Mir/San Nar/Kik Inu/Shi Koga/Ayame. This is dedicated to brandypandyxxx.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,795 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/17/2010 - Published: 10/14/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Somewhere Out There by pclark reviews
Just a oneshot about Kagome wishing for her one love. Sesshomaru has been watching her and overhears her wish and lets his feeling be known. Dedicated to VampiricDogdemoness19.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 19 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Elle Dans Suele by KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun reviews
Kagome thinks she is going to dance alone at a Paris ball but Sesshoumaru comes into save her night. Dedicated to MyShadowOfDoom
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 996 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/17/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Halloween Horror by Inuyashasesshy4eva reviews
It's Halloween. Sesshoumaru and Kagome go out for the night leaving their youngest son with an annoyed Inuyasha. Sesshoumaru leaves strict rules but will Inuyasha follow them?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,246 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Complete
Denied Love by Akri07 reviews
-Permanently In-Progress- Kagome gains new powers because she is the granddaughter of Midoriko and the toughest person on earth. No one else knows. Inuyasha runs of to see Kikyo only to make Kagome pissed off. Sess/Kago Pairing
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 46,305 - Reviews: 724 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 7/14/2008 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Turnabout is Fair Play by Blissful Anonymity reviews
A short one shot involving a cake disaster and desperate measures. AU, and rather OOC. A present for AskROUY.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/27/2010 - Sesshomaru, Kagome H.
Love the Unexpected by MyShadowOfDoom reviews
Kagome was pretty happy when they started study the Legend of the Shikon-no-Tama in History class but studying this subject wasn't the smartest idea. Especially when you find out whom you fall in loveā€¦
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,264 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 20 - Published: 10/23/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
Love After Years Gone! by Nelanie reviews
Summary is in story! But What if Kagome was a demon? What if she is a princess too? Kagome and Sesshomaru? What Sesshomaru is being nice? read to find out.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 26,063 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 9/12/2012 - Published: 9/3/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
My One True Mate, Sesshomaru by CrescentMoon760 reviews
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun' contest on Fanfiction! October 1, 2010! Read and find out! pleze Read and Review!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,955 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 10/1/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru
Go ahead by KittyKorinne reviews
Kagome should stop Sesshomaru from shooting inuyasha, but she doesn't care.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 131 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/25/2010 - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Complete
570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »